PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else find boomer or bowser annoying?

JOneal7
12-24-2004, 05:01 AM
I know I know...they are the mascots! But they sometimes are annoying. Just last game bowser was sitting in the aisle ways. And he slapped me with his ear! I usually don't mind these things but I was really trying to watch the game. Or Boomer? My ears HURT when he pounds that thing in my ear...It's friggin loud! And it's even worse when he acts like he's laughing! Usually I don't have a problem with the mascots...I used to love Stuff in orlando. Because he had this goofyness to him that was cool. And he could dunk! Boomer always seems to blow his dunks. lol
and he's annoying sometimes...mainly it's that damn drum he beats. Ear shattering

sixthman
12-24-2004, 10:51 AM
I share your pain. Honest to god, if he beats that drum in my ear again, I'm going to go Ben Wallace on him. :blush:

Deadshot
12-24-2004, 12:06 PM
I don't really mind Boomer as much - its hard to think of a Pacers game without him. However, I don't think we need a second mascot (Bowser). You would probably like Boomer more had you been around him more in the 90's (IE coming from the ceiling, better dunks, etc). :)

JOneal7
12-24-2004, 04:26 PM
indeed his dunks blow now...He missess half of them! I guess he trys to get to fancy with his stuff. As for that drum...God! I know...Ima pull a friggin artest and start beating him up in the crowd!

Bball
12-24-2004, 04:36 PM
indeed his dunks blow now...He missess half of them! I guess he trys to get to fancy with his stuff. As for that drum...God! I know...Ima pull a friggin artest and start beating him up in the crowd!

Chill out... the next time it happens just throw your drink on him. He'll be gone for the year. No problem.

:devil:

-Bball

ABADays
12-24-2004, 04:38 PM
No. I find people who get annoyed with Boomer and Bowser annoying. :devil:

FiestyFosterFanatic
12-24-2004, 08:38 PM
I don't find Boomer annoying because he actually does stuff. Bowser is a waste, he does his little dance with the Pacemates, and then he just stands while Boomer dunks over him. Waste if you ask me.

Shade
12-24-2004, 11:01 PM
Yeah, that drum is annoying. Especially when he's RIGHT BEHIND ME!!! :mad:

MSA2CF
12-24-2004, 11:08 PM
I love the drum.

JOneal7
12-24-2004, 11:27 PM
I HATE THAT DRUM! It's my main problem with him...or he wouldn't be that bad. Bowser doesn't even dunk! WTF is he good for?

recap
12-24-2004, 11:51 PM
I hate the drum too. I especially hate it when there is a whole pack of teenagerish looking kids with Bowser in the stands with multiple drums and other noisemakers. They surrounded me once, and I thought I might go all Stephen Jackson on them.

PistonsDynasty
12-25-2004, 12:05 AM
Are the Pacers the only team in the NBA with two mascots?

MSA2CF
12-25-2004, 12:05 AM
When did violence become the first option?

:huh:

edit: I know none of you/us would ever do that in actuality...

JOneal7
12-25-2004, 05:53 AM
Haha...it's not...well in detroit it is ;)
or throwing beer and other foods on people.

when you say teenage thuggish kids you mean those kids in yellow pacer T's? They came by me and were chucking Holiday CD's at fans! I thought I was going to catch one in the eye! lol

sixthman
12-25-2004, 07:33 AM
I have to admit the kids love both the mascots.

Roaming Gnome
12-25-2004, 08:15 AM
Well, my 3 yr old loves both Boomer and Bowser. The mascots aren't for you old cats, they are to entertain the kids that have to get dragged to the game. As for being annoyed, your skin is just way too thin if a mascot gets on your last nerve!