PDA

View Full Version : Anybody watching Miami / Kings?

Anthem
12-24-2004, 12:24 AM
This is a crazy game. Wade just knocked Christie down on the floor, and CHRISTIE just got ejected.

Brad Miller would definately be a nice addition to our current pacer team, but I see no way he'd help us against Shaq. O'Neal doesn't have a lot of points, but he's taken at Brad whenever he felt like it.

Be nice to see Miami lose, though. Let the race for the #1 seed begin!

Deadshot
12-24-2004, 12:27 AM
Brad showed what kind of a player he was in the first half when he was obviously injured, but came on the court and shot free throws anyway. You could see the blood coming through his sock - reminded me of Schilling of the Red Sox, except I actually like Brad, lol.

The Kings really had control of this game, but they caved near halftime. I think Christie getting ejected is going to be a huge blow to them in the 4th. Hopefully they can keep the lead and pull out a win!

Anthem
12-24-2004, 12:33 AM
Oh, no question. I like Brad a lot... his passing in that offense is incredible... they're built for each other.

But he really doesn't slow Shaq down much.

Anthem
12-24-2004, 12:33 AM
BTW, they said he was cut to the bone and needed 15 stitches.

Lord Helmet
12-24-2004, 12:39 AM
When Christie got ejected who was the chick following him?His wife?Damn I bet she never lets him be alone.

Deadshot
12-24-2004, 12:39 AM
Oh, no question. I like Brad a lot... his passing in that offense is incredible... they're built for each other.

But he really doesn't slow Shaq down much.

Yeah, I agree with your post. I was just treating this as a general talkback thread for the game, but now that I read everything in order it looks like I was replying directly to your statement :laugh:

You are correct - he can't slow Shaq down. But honestly, what single player can?

Anthem
12-24-2004, 12:44 AM
You are correct - he can't slow Shaq down. But honestly, what single player can?

Well, nobody. Although I'm interested in seeing what Harrison can do.

They're so thin up front, though, that our strategy will be to foul out their front line by using Jermaine. A Jermaine/Croshere combo could be interesting, as well, because it would force Shaq to guard JO.

I don't fear Miami, though. Once we're healthy, we can take this team.

Deadshot
12-24-2004, 12:47 AM
You hit the nail right on the head - one single person WILL NOT stop Shaq. However, a good 1-2 combination of a C and PF can really wear him down. Hopefully Harrison will be able to control his fouls when playing Shaq. I eagerly anticipate the day these two face off as well.

Pig Nash
12-24-2004, 12:56 AM
When Christie got ejected who was the chick following him?His wife?Damn I bet she never lets him be alone.

note that the name of this emoticon ( :dougchris ) is dougchristie

Anthem
12-24-2004, 01:09 AM
Unbelievable block by Shaq... Miami is gonna win this one.

Fool
12-24-2004, 01:11 AM
no one sweats like Shaq. Geez!

Lord Helmet
12-24-2004, 01:15 AM
note that the name of this emoticon ( :dougchris ) is dougchristie Yeah :laugh: Well this has been a crazy game.Damn Heat win again :mad:

JOneal7
12-24-2004, 01:19 AM
what the hell!? Bibby got to the rim and he passess out to brad miller for a jumper!? GAY!

Anthem
12-24-2004, 01:26 AM
Interesting listening to DA on the post-game... Redd to Denver for Nene? That's a trade that makes sense, actually. And I wouldn't mind seeing him leave the East.

Lord Helmet
12-24-2004, 01:40 AM
Also Cavs coach Paul Silas wants Eric Snow traded after the altercation the two had a few games ago.

Anthem
12-24-2004, 01:53 AM
I'd love to pick him up if not for that insane salary.

Anthem
12-24-2004, 01:59 AM
Man, the gifts were great.