PDA

View Full Version : Highlights of Carlisle on WIBC

ABADays
12-23-2004, 07:58 PM
These are direct quotes taken from the Rick Carlisle show on WIBC.

1. HAHAHAHAHA - die you prick Stern!

2. Thank God Jermaine is back. It's been depressing manning the post with who we had.

3. We sucked last night. Sucked. Do you hear me - sucked!

4. We switched things last night. Croshere for Harrison at the start because of David's back. Croshere was healthy as his 3 for 13 demonstrated.

5. I think it will be impossible to win the NBA title, maybe even the division title without Ron Artest.

6. The Pacers Foundation has contributed more than $3,000,000 to needy Indiana causes . . . oh wait - that was the Jeff Foster commercial.

7. The Pistons have to be *****ting their pants now. Ugly Christmas for them.

8. How many times do you dumbasses have to be told . . . Ron's suspension includes the playoffs. Good Lord! The kids at the children's hospitals we visited today understand that - why can't you?

9. For the 10,000th time - Fred Jones is a shooting guard - a shooting guard. Tinsley is a point guard. Well, until the last couple of games anyway.

10. Don't worry about David Stern. He's already hanged himself. PRICK!

11. Cool tunes by Elton John!

12. Tinsley just needs to grow up. That's it - just grow up. As in maturing. GROW UP JAMAAL.

13. The arbitrator will not change his mind. He already made his decision. There will be another hearing to determine if the court upholds today's opinion. Like they would change it. Of course, lawyers are involved. Freaking demons! Oh and yeah - Stern you suck!

14. Reggie will start at the two and whathisname will start at the 3. You know,the guy we traded for before we picked up all these other guys. Dang - what IS his name. The guy that's been suspended for more games than he played.

15. That stuff about saying (after the Palace incident) "we must trust that he (Stern) will do what is in the best interest of the game" was just a bunch of fluff. What I can say now is Stern has too much freaking power.
He abused it - he knows it - and he SHOULD know by now that he is a HUGE PRICK.

16. Yeah, yeah - I know Jamaal mouthed "**** you, ****, **** you". What a dumb ****.

17. Well Mark, we need to do more holiday shows. As you can tell, the mood of the show was much lighter than past shows. So to Mark and all the fans and callers - Merry Christmas!

ABADays
12-23-2004, 08:00 PM
PS I'm pretty sure this is exactly what he said :devil:

Outlaw
12-23-2004, 08:15 PM
:laugh: :rockon2: :lolchair: :applaud:

JOneal7
12-23-2004, 10:02 PM
carlisle really went off this time...I think he's fed up with it.
olol

ChicagoJ
12-23-2004, 11:19 PM
Since I couldn't stream it this week, I'll just have to take your word on that.

:chuckle:

Pig Nash
12-23-2004, 11:31 PM
:lol:

JO_pace
12-24-2004, 03:22 AM
sounds pretty impossible...but since i didn't watch the show, i'll trust u 100%!

ABADays
12-24-2004, 09:16 AM
Thank you all for the trust you have given me. :-p

Shade
12-24-2004, 09:21 AM
Thank you all for the trust you have given me. :-p
Poor, naive fools. :devil:

ABADays
12-24-2004, 09:43 AM
mm hm :angel: