PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Hulk

ABADays
12-23-2004, 08:00 PM
It is not my intent at all to ignore the significant contributions by all of the players during this tough period. But, I just wanted to give a big shout out to David Harrison for what he has done. Thrust into a very difficult situation, Hulk really did an admirable job, exceeding all expectations and showed those doubts about him prior to the draft were, for the most part, unfounded.

Good job Dave - Merry Christmas.

diamonddave00
12-23-2004, 08:21 PM
Totally agree ,David Harrison has showed he has a bright future in the NBA. He showed a far better touch on his shot than I realized he possesed.Plus his shot blocking ability will help Jermaine underneath on defense.

The time Harrison has played so far has sped up his development and adds even more depth to the team.

Teams I'm sure are kicking themselves over letting him slide to #29.

Peck
12-23-2004, 08:41 PM
I'm so thrilled with Harrison I can't even begin to express words. If this guy keeps it together & keeps in shape he will be one of the dominate centers for years to come.

Anthem
12-23-2004, 10:53 PM
Peck, man, I love ya, but I've got to stop this. I see it all the time, and it drives me nuts.

Dominate is a verb. Dominant is an adjective.

This editorial moment has been brought to you by the obsessive-compulsive poster who works as an editor.

Whatever happened to my Monk avatar?

Peck
12-23-2004, 11:01 PM
:blush:

Spelling & grammer are not my strengths.

beast23
12-23-2004, 11:17 PM
Who cares how it's said? I'm thrilled with Harrison, too.

When his feet were still healthy, Smits played a few years in the post. And Brad was too short-lived. With the exception of those few years, how long has it been since the Pacers have had a true center to fill the paint, as opposed to a PF pretending to be a center?

It's hard not to be excited about Harrison. We have every reason to believe that he will become something very special, especially with a little more experience and some work with the weights.

Hicks
12-24-2004, 12:13 AM
Whatever happened to my Monk avatar?
No one's avatar made the trip from bbBoardv2 to vBulletin. But if you have the pic on your PC, or find it on google or something, you can always put it back now.

Hicks
12-24-2004, 12:13 AM
Hulk is great to have.

SoupIsGood
12-24-2004, 01:22 AM
Big Dave is now my #1 favorite. He is so fun to watch play, and he's kind of a funny guy too.

Has anyone noticed... the rookie taken right before Dave, Beno, seems to be the back-up PG a lot of anti-AJ'ers have been calling for. If only we had owned the last two picks of the draft.

Anthem
12-24-2004, 01:28 AM
:blush:

Spelling & grammer are not my strengths.

:hug: Sorry man, I was outta line. I disagree that they're not your strengths... you're one of the clearest and easiest-to-understand of all the posters here.

I've just been seeing that "dominate" a lot recently... including one ESPN article that blew me away. It's like they don't have proofreaders.

Anyway, I try not to "bring my work home" as it were, but sometimes a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.

Someday I'll get therapy.