PDA

View Full Version : With JO officially back now, the Pacers can still win the division

Shade
12-23-2004, 04:37 PM
We did what we said we needed to do: .500 by the time of JO's return. If we can go 10-5 over the next 15 games, by the time SJax returns, I still believe we can win the division and get the #2 seed.

Btw, it is now very important that we beat the Pistons on Saturday. This could be a make/break for the Pistons' psyche, and we need to break them now. Detroit has really struggled offensively lately, so look for them to break out of that slump on Christmas.

P.S. Welcome back, JO. :wave:

TheSauceMaster
12-23-2004, 04:39 PM
Well the NBA can file a injuction , I am not so sure Stern will laydown on this issue.

Shade
12-23-2004, 04:40 PM
Well the NBA can file a injuction , I am not so sure Stern will laydown on this issue.
If he does that, he needs to be shot. :suicide:

TheSauceMaster
12-23-2004, 04:40 PM
If he does that, he needs to be shot. :suicide:

Remember we are talking about Mr Anti Pacers *David Stern* :censored:

Deadshot
12-23-2004, 04:41 PM
The Pistons seem to be breaking down now - if we beat them Saturday, it would help us greatly. Even though the game is on a holiday, I expect to see a playoff type atmosphere at CFH.

Anthem
12-23-2004, 04:42 PM
Well, we'd need to catch Cleveland first. I think it's doable, but they're a team that should get better as the year goes on.

Anybody been watching the Cavs? How's their schedule been so far?

TheSauceMaster
12-23-2004, 04:44 PM
Well, we'd need to catch Cleveland first. I think it's doable, but they're a team that should get better as the year goes on.

Lebron is gonna have to carry them , the question is can he and will they have enough steam in the playoffs :confused: Over the past week I have seen the cavs go on a mini slide and I am not so sure they can hold it all season.

It's very possiable we could still win the division , if we was in the WC we woulda been dead long ago.

Shade
12-23-2004, 04:46 PM

We're only 2 games back of the Cavs right now. Cleveland is good, but inconsistant. As LeBron goes, they go. I think both the Pacers and Pistons will pass them before all is said and done. I look at the Cavs finishing with the #5 seed and facing Detroit in the first round.

Deadshot
12-23-2004, 04:46 PM

Here is their schedule - they've had some impressive wins:

http://www.nba.com/cavaliers/schedule/

SoupIsGood
12-23-2004, 04:48 PM
Come on JO, drop 50 on their sorry asses!