PDA

View Full Version : Any chance the game tonight might be delayed?

Lord Helmet
12-22-2004, 04:37 PM
I'm in Richmond so I don't know the conditions at Indy.But if they are the same it is not good.Right now the snow is coming down even worse than it was this morning.I hope it doesn't get delayed it has been too boring.

MagicRat
12-22-2004, 04:40 PM
I'm in Richmond so I don't know the conditions at Indy.But if they are the same it is not good.Right now the snow is coming down even worse than it was this morning.I hope it doesn't get delayed it has been too boring.
Not a bit of snow here all day.....

Lord Helmet
12-22-2004, 04:42 PM
Not a bit of snow here all day..... What I meant was I don't know how bad it will be by game time.I know its been bad all over Indiana and Indy.

recap
12-22-2004, 04:45 PM
Seriously, there is no snow in Indy at all...none yet. I think that we are supposed to get most of it in the middle of the night.

TheSauceMaster
12-22-2004, 04:51 PM
Looking at the radar there is no snow in Indy it's all south so far , I don't think it's suposed to snow til later tonight in that area anyways. besides I have seen worse weather and games went on , remember last year in the Playoffs and Tornados dancing around and the game still went on ..I don't think snow is gonna delay the game.

Lord Helmet
12-22-2004, 04:59 PM
Looking at the radar there is no snow in Indy it's all south so far , I don't think it's suposed to snow til later tonight in that area anyways. besides I have seen worse weather and games went on , remember last year in the Playoffs and Tornados dancing around and the game still went on ..I don't think snow is gonna delay the game. Well I thought MagicRat was being smart :laugh: From what I have seen is that it looks like all of Indiana has got hit bad so thats why I thought Indy may have got a lot of snow also.Yes I do remember that when the Indy500 and the playoff game was going on there were tornadoes everywhere.

Dr Huxtable
12-22-2004, 05:26 PM
Man, it's crazy down here in Evansville. This is the most snow we have gotten in one time for over 10 years.

12-18 inches by tomorrow afternoon!

t-Bone
12-22-2004, 05:35 PM
Man, it's crazy down here in Evansville. This is the most snow we have gotten in one time for over 10 years.

12-18 inches by tomorrow afternoon!
yeah, in im dubois county and theres about 10 on the ground. With 6-12 more by tomorrow am. :o

Anthem
12-22-2004, 05:42 PM
I had to start wearing long sleeves today... :cry:

I love Vegas.

ChicagoJ
12-22-2004, 06:07 PM
My colleagues saw the Philly players and coaches at the Westin last night.

Since they are in town, I can't imagine the game being postponed just because the stands might be emptier than normal.

JOneal7
12-24-2004, 04:14 AM
philly was at the westin!? THEY DON'T STAY THERE IN ORLANDO! LOL...I may go there for my autos from now on. BTW any chance the xmas game gets delayed a little?

Hicks
12-24-2004, 11:30 AM
Nah, the Christmas game won't get delayed.