PDA

View Full Version : Introduction and question

ADReggie31
02-28-2013, 11:04 AM
Hello all, I am new to the thread (I confess, I have been an outsider just viewing for a while) but not a new Pacers fan. I am 27 but have been a Pacers fan since I was 9 years old. I have had the opportunity to attend several games over the years. My favorite opportunity was winning a pair of tickets to sit in A55 the day after Thanksgiving this season. Pacers lost that night, but the atmosphere is great (along with G2)!
Just wanted to say hello and I'm sure I will be joining some of you at the game this evening (cheap seats tonight, going with a large group)! Go Pacers!

I do have one question that I could not find an answer to (my apologies if I overlooked it):

Has anyone ever tried to bring back the refillable souvenir cups? Will security let you bring them? Will the concession workers refill them? Should I just throw a little bit of water in the cup and pretend I was very thirsty? :laugh:

RWB
02-28-2013, 01:33 PM
Wish I could answer your question but alas no. However did anyone tell you, you look exactly like Rik Smits? :D

CoolHand
02-28-2013, 01:36 PM
Has anyone ever tried to bring back the refillable souvenir cups? Will security let you bring them? Will the concession workers refill them? Should I just throw a little bit of water in the cup and pretend I was very thirsty? :laugh:

Hello, and welcome to PacersDigest! I believe the policy is that you are not supposed to bring them back to more games.... With that being said, I may know of people that have done it without too much problem... ;) :laugh:

Mac_Daddy
02-28-2013, 02:15 PM
Welcome to the forum. Love the pic with Rik. I got to meet him myself last summer when his daughter was attending a registration day for school. Definitely made my day. Then I think some Smits stalker lady on Twitter started following me.

ADReggie31
02-28-2013, 03:19 PM
Wish I could answer your question but alas no. However did anyone tell you, you look exactly like Rik Smits? :D

Haha, I am much shorter in person... cameras add to my height! :laugh:

ADReggie31
02-28-2013, 03:20 PM
Yikes, how creepy! We have met Rik several times over the years. He will always be my younger brother's favorite player.