PDA

View Full Version : Question about parking at Conseco

Dr Huxtable
12-22-2004, 12:22 AM
I'm going to the game on Christmas, and my guess is that most of the parking garages will be closed. Where will I be able to park? The past games I've gone too, we just stayed in a hotel and walked to Conseco, but this time we have to drive home for Christmas. ;)

recap
12-22-2004, 12:46 AM
I would expect most garages to be open, however, I suspect that on Christmas day you will be able to find parking on the street for free.

JOneal7
12-22-2004, 01:42 AM
either on the street or just park by the house..for like 2$ bucks or 3$ bucks for a little bit (not much) closer. LOL

VivaArtest
12-22-2004, 02:30 AM
its $8 to park at conseco!

JOneal7
12-22-2004, 02:48 AM
uh not it isn't?

ReGgieMiLLeR31
12-22-2004, 03:59 AM
It's like 15 bucks or so I forgot how much...but a ridiculus amount to park at Staples center.

pb777
12-22-2004, 08:19 AM
its $8 to park at conseco!They tell you $8, but you can give them $2 and park on the top level.

Peck
12-22-2004, 08:40 AM
They tell you $8, but you can give them $2 and park on the top level.

What lot are you parking in???? I can't even get in the dang garage because you have to have one of those stupid red tickets. Which kills me because I'm willing to pay money to park there & every time I go in the garage is less than half full. They open it up to the general pub. after tipoff but till then the sign that says "open to the public" is a lie.

Or am I doing something wrong?

pb777
12-22-2004, 10:28 AM
What lot are you parking in???? If you are going south on alabama you will run into it. It is the garage that has the third-floor cross walk over penn to conseco. They advertise $8 but you can pay $2 and park on the uncovered 5th floor...

Hicks
12-22-2004, 10:51 AM
I usually park on the uncovered top of the garage on the.... east side of Conseco I think. The one that has the tunnel connecting to the fieldhouse. I forget the price, but it's pretty cheap; I think Paul B is talking about what I am. I've never needed any "red ticket" to get in. And I usually get there way before tipoff too.

pb777
12-22-2004, 10:54 AM
I usually park on the uncovered top of the garage on the.... east side of Conseco I think.Same one, best deal for game parking IMO

beast23
12-22-2004, 11:26 AM
You can also park in the large surface lot that is on the northeast corner of Delaware and South street. The cost is $3 and it is NEVER more than about 1/2 to 2/3 full.

It is convenient because you can exit out the southeast corner of the fieldhouse, which puts you on Delaware street just a few feet from the railroad overpass. It is about a 5 minute walk or a 2 minute jog to your car.

When I don't have a garage pass, I always park in that lot.

Unclebuck
12-22-2004, 10:21 PM
You can also park in the large surface lot that is on the northeast corner of Delaware and South street. The cost is $3 and it is NEVER more than about 1/2 to 2/3 full.

It is convenient because you can exit out the southeast corner of the fieldhouse, which puts you on Delaware street just a few feet from the railroad overpass. It is about a 5 minute walk or a 2 minute jog to your car.

When I don't have a garage pass, I always park in that lot.

That is where I park. No traffic getting in and no traffic to speak of getting out. Parking garages are too slow exiting

shags
12-22-2004, 10:59 PM
Whenever I go downtown to that area, I usually park in the Mall parking lot. Unless the Christmas Day game is considered "Event Parking", which I doubt, it's usually $1, $2 tops.