PDA

View Full Version : Pack The Fieldhouse on Tuesday night vs. Golden State!!

SMosley21
02-23-2013, 11:54 AM
Everyone here, who has the ability to get to the game Tuesday night should really consider going. Regardless of how you get the tickets, ticketmaster, stubhub, Pacers box office, whatever. Just buy tickets and fill the seats and be LOUD. Let's welcome our Captain back like a this team deserves. Even if you're not a huge Danny Granger fan, let the team know that we're going to be there and we're expecting big things from here on out.

I bought 2 tickets in section 2 earlier and spent a total of $35 (including fees). Good tickets are out there to be had for extremely reasonable prices, if you really want to go.

http://www.nbamate.com/images/DannyGrangerB&W.jpg

rock747
02-23-2013, 12:42 PM
I'll be there.

PacersHomer
02-23-2013, 12:51 PM
Also two for Tuesday.

SMosley21
02-23-2013, 12:52 PM
Also two for Tuesday.

Exactly. 2 tickets for the price of 1 courtesy of IMCU.

PacerPenguins
02-23-2013, 12:56 PM
Ill be there!! Can't wait to see this Pacers team at full strength!!

BoomBaby33
02-23-2013, 01:02 PM
Ill be there yelling from the front row of the balcony

Trader Joe
02-23-2013, 01:41 PM
AND THE CAPTAINNNNNNNNNNNNNN

graphic-er
02-23-2013, 01:44 PM
AND THE CAPTAINNNNNNNNNNNNNN

man i have I missed that during the intros!

Eddie Gill
02-23-2013, 02:15 PM
Also, Mark Jackson will be in the house!

BQQ
02-23-2013, 02:28 PM
I'll be there too section 4 :)

CreekShow
02-23-2013, 02:32 PM
I'm there and my family is too. 6 of us in sec 109!

Pace Maker
02-23-2013, 03:12 PM
Man I wished I lived in Indianapolis or anywhere near : (

piggyKing
02-24-2013, 08:18 AM
I live in the Philippines and am still looking forward to watching my first Pacer game.

RWB
02-24-2013, 08:28 AM

Good maybe I'll have the chance to boo Mark personally. I hold grudges a long time 'Thanksgiving night the year 2000 Raptors vs Pacers'. Might be a few PDers here remember when Mark came back on the Raptors he and Charles Oakley were total richards with the fans that night. Also Legends was just a stinky idea. I wonder what they did with those seats?

zaldylee
02-24-2013, 09:16 AM
Wish i could be there too for D.G. too.

Sollozzo
02-24-2013, 10:26 AM
Good maybe I'll have the chance to boo Mark personally. I hold grudges a long time 'Thanksgiving night the year 2000 Raptors vs Pacers'. Might be a few PDers here remember when Mark came back on the Raptors he and Charles Oakley were total richards with the fans that night. Also Legends was just a stinky idea. I wonder what they did with those seats?

Can you elaborate a bit about Jackson's behavior towards fans that night? I don't care about Oakley, but it's disappointing to hear that Jackson acted bad towards fans after all of the special years that he played here.

Steagles
02-24-2013, 10:26 AM
I'll see if I can get there. I'd love to be there to welcome him back.

Sent from #PacerNation using Tapatalk

pacers74
02-24-2013, 02:55 PM
My son said last, so we're going on Tuesday right. But he forgot he has a game that night. We will be watching on fox sports when we get home.

LetsTalkPacers84
02-24-2013, 03:02 PM
I live in the Philippines and am still looking forward to watching my first Pacer game.

My father in law and his new wife just moved here from the Philippines. She loves it here.

BQQ
02-24-2013, 06:55 PM

Man its great feeling i have seen my first game vs NY at wednesday - it was just GREAT :)

dal9
02-24-2013, 09:55 PM
I'll be there if my Klan meeting doesn't run late!

Peck
02-25-2013, 02:38 AM

:spitout:
:bowdown:

CableKC
02-25-2013, 03:59 AM
Not sure if serious......:confused:

DEEman
02-25-2013, 07:55 AM
Wish i was living nearby Indianapolis and could go and post this clip ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4QyZH0EXcQ

15th parallel
02-25-2013, 08:12 AM

I'm also in the Philippines, so we're on the same boat. Hopefully, if I have a chance to visit I can watch one Pacers game at BLF, one of the best NBA arenas out there.

BTW, I heard a rumor that a March game (Pacers vs. Rockets) will be here in Manila. So maybe there's a chance to watch one right here. But yeah it's still a rumor so just temper your hopes for now. :)

Derek2k3
02-25-2013, 09:07 AM
Only 556 tickets on Stubhub at the moment, which is great!

Usually there are around 1500-2000 tickets, so this is a great sign for a Tuesday game.

Link for people still looking for Tix (Club levels for $36/each still available in 109): Golden State Warriors at Indiana Pacers - Stubhub (http://www.stubhub.com/indiana-pacers-tickets/indiana-pacers-indianapolis-bankers-life-fieldhouse-2-26-2013-4119256/)

Mac_Daddy
02-25-2013, 09:39 AM
I'll actually be able to make a weekday game! I'll be rocking my PG Pinstripes in 102.

Coopdog23
02-25-2013, 09:50 AM
LETS GOOOOOOOO

King Tuts Tomb
02-25-2013, 10:56 AM

Not sure if you heard but racism doesn't exist in Indiana anymore, at least according to noted social scientist Bob Kravitz.

Trader Joe
02-25-2013, 11:05 AM
Not sure if you heard but racism doesn't exist in Indiana anymore, at least according to noted social scientist Bob Kravitz.

That's not what he said at all.

Noodle
02-25-2013, 11:31 AM

Are you serious?

Hicks
02-25-2013, 11:38 AM
Are you serious?

Kind of tells you a little bit about the outsider perception of this state that someone would have to even ask if that was serious, doesn't it?

RWB
02-25-2013, 12:16 PM
Can you elaborate a bit about Jackson's behavior towards fans that night? I don't care about Oakley, but it's disappointing to hear that Jackson acted bad towards fans after all of the special years that he played here.It started with Mark doing his Jackson jiggle and kind of went from there. Personally I didn't have a problem with it since he was no longer on the team, but what I didn't care about was the p!ssing contest he was getting into on the south end baseline. Couple of fans booed him down there (no cuss words or anything like that) and he was getting a kick by jawing with them. First he Oakley were pulled out of the game at the same time and instead of sitting on the bench they both walk over to the south baseline and sit down there instead. They are actually closer to the rim than the bench (like where the camera men usually are) sitting on the floor with half their legs actually resting on the court. I couldn't hear the conversation but the jist was you could see Mark and Oakley being very antimated laughing and pointing at the fans directly behind them and you could tell it wasn't in a good natured that guy made a funny sort of way.

This went on for several minutes until I believe the coach was Lenny Wilkens came over and told them to get on the bench. Of course they did but not where players in the rotation usually set. No they made sure they were at the very end of the bench where they could still jack jaw with the fans.

Maybe Mark had some bitterness on how he left the team and I really don't know. But I do know the Indy fans held him in high regard and he was just being childish for that particular game which I believe would have been his first back in Indy after the championship run. Suffice to say that may have been Mark's personality anyway and we just happened to see it for the first time.

Hicks
02-25-2013, 12:29 PM
Sounds like it was merely him getting into it with that specific guy or guys, to me.

RWB
02-25-2013, 12:35 PM
Sounds like it was merely him getting into it with that specific guy or guys, to me.

Normally I would say that but it was more like the first 10 rows down there were on their feet yelling at Mark and Oakley. Once again I don't know what was said as the Mrs; my two sons and I were sitting in the first row of the retractable bleachers or what is now the floor of Legends. Even at that distance the body language wasn't friendly and Mark was egging it on.

mitchbr
02-25-2013, 01:19 PM
Finals week means no attendance for me :( will be watching though. Should be a good one. Curry has reminded me of Reggie, looks a bit like him and the 44% 3pct and 91FT% sound familiar.

Only 556 tickets on Stubhub at the moment, which is great!

Usually there are around 1500-2000 tickets, so this is a great sign for a Tuesday game.

Link for people still looking for Tix (Club levels for $36/each still available in 109): Golden State Warriors at Indiana Pacers - Stubhub (http://www.stubhub.com/indiana-pacers-tickets/indiana-pacers-indianapolis-bankers-life-fieldhouse-2-26-2013-4119256/)

ESPN says several more http://espn.go.com/nba/team/_/name/ind/indiana-pacers

Hicks
02-25-2013, 01:23 PM
Your finals week is the end of February?

RWB
02-25-2013, 01:32 PM
Your finals week is the end of February?

Could be mitchbr is attending one of many private engineering colleges that have quarters and not semesters.

HickeyS2000
02-25-2013, 01:39 PM

I went to a Rockets/Warriors game in Houston this season, as I have taken a liking to Jackson's squad. During this game, Houston tied the record for 3-pointers made. With about two minutes to go, the crowd starts chanting "one more three!" REALLY loud and aggressive. As soon as this starts, Mark tells his guys to foul right away so they can't break the record. What do you know, Jackson and Kevin McHale start exchanging words at half-court. They each had fingers in each others faces and I thought they were gonna exchange blows. Let it be known, Jackson is not one to back down, no matter the opponent.

dal9
02-25-2013, 07:38 PM

I'm not eligible for membership... unless this Mr. Show sketch comes true:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Q4txN1ut20

CreekShow
02-26-2013, 11:12 AM
That's not what he said at all.

Kinda like how Cowherd didnt really say Indiana fans weren't going to games bc they were Racists?

Coopdog23
02-26-2013, 11:15 AM
Could be mitchbr is attending one of many private engineering colleges that have quarters and not semesters.

Who cares exactly?

Trader Joe
02-26-2013, 11:20 AM
Who cares exactly?

Lol you are hilarious. You're like an angry little yorkie. Just yapping at anything that moves.

DJVendetta
02-26-2013, 12:31 PM
Man I wish I lived up there, at least I'll be able to make it to the Miami vs Indiana game down here on March 10th

Coopdog23
02-26-2013, 12:35 PM
Lol you are hilarious. You're like an angry little yorkie. Just yapping at anything that moves.

funny thing is, i know mitchbr so youre good

naptownmenace
02-26-2013, 12:39 PM
This should be a really tough matchup for the Pacers. The Warriors shoot the ball so well and Jarrett Jack and Mark Jackson will be motivated to win this game. They also are a top 5 defensive team in their own right.

Trader Joe
02-26-2013, 01:00 PM
funny thing is, i know mitchbr so youre good

RWB was sticking up for him/explaining for him.

Derek2k3
02-26-2013, 01:09 PM
Finals week means no attendance for me :( will be watching though. Should be a good one. Curry has reminded me of Reggie, looks a bit like him and the 44% 3pct and 91FT% sound familiar.

ESPN says several more http://espn.go.com/nba/team/_/name/ind/indiana-pacers

It's ridiculous, they say 1100 tickets, but if you follow the link there are only 344.

Should be a full house, hope this crap weather doesn't impact peoples decision on coming downtown.

Sandman21
02-26-2013, 01:18 PM
It's ridiculous, they say 1100 tickets, but if you follow the link there are only 344.

Should be a full house, hope this crap weather doesn't impact peoples decision on coming downtown.
Not even close, unfortunately. Those numbers represent the aftermarket, which is looking good. The balcony level is looking pretty empty on the Ticketmaster page, although Club and Lower Level are looking GREAT.

Ichi
02-26-2013, 01:35 PM
Has anyone on the site used Tickpick before? And if so, where do you get the tickets after purchase? I don't want to buy from there if nobody has used, but the prices are solid.

Derek2k3
02-26-2013, 01:37 PM
Has anyone on the site used Tickpick before? And if so, where do you get the tickets after purchase? I don't want to buy from there if nobody has used, but the prices are solid.

Haven't heard good things about that site. Messed up orders, terrible customer service etc.

Ichi
02-26-2013, 01:42 PM
Anywhere you recommend? I was going to use Stubhub or the ticket resale market, but the resale place has ridiculous charges after the prices. Prob just going to roll with Stubhub. I got my tickets to the game last month against the Heat from there, and a decent value.

Derek2k3
02-26-2013, 01:44 PM
Anywhere you recommend? I was going to use Stubhub or the ticket resale market, but the resale place has ridiculous charges after the prices. Prob just going to roll with Stubhub. I got my tickets to the game last month against the Heat from there, and a decent value.

I use Stubhub. They have $20 seats on the opposite end of Legends, I've always enjoyed it.

Ticketma$ter and the fan connect resale market are both absurdly overpriced.

CableKC
02-26-2013, 02:20 PM
I'd stick with Stubhub...only because I have never been stiffed or anything from them. You may pay a slight premium in fees....but when it comes to good quality service and reliability....it's best just to pay a little bit more just to have that comfort of knowing that you won't be left standing at the gate with no ticket in hand.

Derek2k3
02-26-2013, 02:25 PM
I'd stick with Stubhub...only because I have never been stiffed or anything from them. You may pay a slight premium in fees....but when it comes to good quality service and reliability....it's best just to pay a little bit more just to have that comfort of knowing that you won't be left standing at the gate with no ticket in hand.

I didn't get my ticket once, and they refunded it and sent me a complimentary ticket within 30 minutes. Similar section, good seats, absolutely free.

Ichi
02-26-2013, 02:26 PM

Yeah, I got my tickets about an hour ago from Stubhub. I'm saving more for playoffs, so for now, just like the few other games this season, sticking to the center balcony

Manguera
02-26-2013, 02:51 PM
Man I wish I lived up there, at least I'll be able to make it to the Miami vs Indiana game down here on March 10th

I'll be there too! My one chance to see the Pacers each year. If I lived in Indy I'd be trying to score season tix.

BRushWithDeath
02-26-2013, 02:55 PM
For all the out of towners, it's awfully easy to commit to season tickets when you don't have to pay the money and fit 45 games into your normal schedule.

BillS
02-26-2013, 02:57 PM
For all the out of towners, it's awfully easy to commit to season tickets when you don't have to pay the money and fit 45 games into your normal schedule.

:shrug: I said for years I'd get season tickets if I moved back to Indy area, I did and I got 'em. Don't pee on someone's dreams even if they aren't yours.

threein73
02-26-2013, 02:57 PM
A MAJOR reason the place should be packed is that it will be Roger Brown night, honoring his upcoming HOF induction!

Manguera
02-26-2013, 02:59 PM

You can also try Scorebig.com. I used them to get my Pacers/Heat tix and they were cheaper than Stubhub plus there are no fees. They give you the avg price for tix in a certain area (floor, lower level, upper level, balcony) and you put in a bid. And they offer discounts with promotion codes too. I bid $60 for 5 tix in the upper level tix and ended up getting them for $49.50 each in row 4 in a corner. Way better than anywhere else. I'll never use Stubhub again.

Edit: For comparison... the same section 2 ROWS HIGHER would cost $95 each on Stubhub. Not including fees. Just sayin'.

BRushWithDeath
02-26-2013, 03:08 PM
:shrug: I said for years I'd get season tickets if I moved back to Indy area, I did and I got 'em. Don't pee on someone's dreams even if they aren't yours.

Yes, that is totally what I did.

trey
02-26-2013, 04:01 PM
Yeah, I got my tickets about an hour ago from Stubhub. I'm saving more for playoffs, so for now, just like the few other games this season, sticking to the center balcony

can anyone tell me how center balcony is? I just got tickets there but worried bout it being too high with bad view.

Derek2k3
02-26-2013, 04:06 PM
http://www.seatdata.com/images/nba_pacers/800x600/208.jpg

can anyone tell me how center balcony is? I just got tickets there but worried bout it being too high with bad view.

Imagine the big screen, and there you go. Very good view of the game.

EDIT: This is section 208, by the way

boombaby1987
02-26-2013, 04:12 PM
Attendance is gonna be really bad tonight.

Trader Joe
02-26-2013, 04:13 PM

No reason to even go now guys!

Hicks
02-26-2013, 04:15 PM

Granted I sit in row 1 of the center of the balcony (just about in line with one of the free throw lines, only slight closer to center court than that), but I think it's a great view.

Mackey_Rose
02-26-2013, 04:16 PM

It is raining and kind of nasty outside.

trey
02-26-2013, 04:16 PM
Awesome thanks guys.

Sandman21
02-26-2013, 04:17 PM
It is raining and kind of nasty outside.

This aint baseball!

Mackey_Rose
02-26-2013, 04:18 PM
This aint baseball!

I'm going to the game, I was joking.

BRushWithDeath
02-26-2013, 04:19 PM

It seems there are considerably fewer tickets available for this than most mid week games. What makes you think that?

Sandman21
02-26-2013, 04:21 PM
I'm going to the game, I was joking.

Good. :D

I'm just waiting for someone to use that as an serious excuse to not go see the Pacers play. :D

boombaby1987
02-26-2013, 05:07 PM

Did I say that? I was just speaking the truth. I mean I did just drive to "the hell hole" that is Detroit according to you to watch them play.

boombaby1987
02-26-2013, 05:07 PM
It seems there are considerably fewer tickets available for this than most mid week games. What makes you think that?

The seat map on Pacers.com.

SMosley21
02-27-2013, 02:53 PM
Attendance was about average last night, but the Fieldhouse was rocking!

box score says official attendance was 14,426

Trader Joe
02-27-2013, 03:35 PM
Seth and I both thought it was a good crowd for a Tuesday night.

Trader Joe
02-27-2013, 03:36 PM
Did I say that? I was just speaking the truth. I mean I did just drive to "the hell hole" that is Detroit according to you to watch them play.

Please show me where I call Detroit a hell hole.

Eddie Gill
02-27-2013, 03:44 PM
The crowd was great on TV last night. Under 15k isn't great, but I didn't see very many empty lower bowl and club seats on the broadcast.

rock747
02-27-2013, 03:45 PM
The crowd was great on TV last night. Under 15k isn't great, but I didn't see very many empty lower bowl and club seats on the broadcast.

It was mainly empty in the upper deck and corners.

boombaby1987
02-27-2013, 03:46 PM
Please show me where I call Detroit a hell hole.

Detroit is a hell hole.
;)

I know you didn't say that. I was just exaggerating what you said, just like you exaggerated what I said.

shags
02-27-2013, 07:33 PM
I was wondering how the Pacers would do last night when this was posted. They were competing with IU (albeit in a road game) plus boys basketball sectionals. Sounds like it wasn't too bad.