PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone else see Jermaine and Derek at the Colt game?

Lord Helmet
12-20-2004, 12:42 PM
Me and my Dad were sitting about 8 rows up and on the 20 yard line by the "Indianapolis" endzone.And if you looked all the way across to the Colts bench you could see Jermaine and New York Yankee Derek Jeter.I guess Derek was in town this week.Just thought I would tell some of you guys.When J.O. left at halftime he got a pretty good standing ovation and being the gentlemen he is he stopped and slapped everyone's hands.Well lets hope Santa can give all the Pacer fans a Merry Christmas and let J.O. play against the Pistons on Saturday.Santa has already given us one good present with the Colts Deal and new stadium :)

stipo
12-20-2004, 02:46 PM
A friend at work saw Jeter at Circle Center yesterday afternoon. He said nobody else seemed to recognize him (this just isn't a baseball town).

ChicagoJ
12-20-2004, 02:50 PM
I'd recognize Derek Stafford before I'd recognize this Jeter fellow.

Now let's see how many of my fellow geeks know who that is.

stipo
12-20-2004, 03:01 PM
sounds like an NBA referee

MagicRat
12-20-2004, 03:16 PM
I'd recognize Derek Stafford before I'd recognize this Jeter fellow.

Now let's see how many of my fellow geeks know who that is.
I think I saw Derek Stafford and Pat Riley sitting together at the Colts game.....

indygeezer
12-20-2004, 03:24 PM
Jermaine was visiting kids in Riley Hospital over the week-end. A buddy has and infant child there. My friend wasn't in the room but his wife said JO stopped by, sat, and talked with her for awile tho he doesn't know them form me. The child is barely old enough to know mommy and daddy but JO took time to talk with the mother, offer encouragement, and sign a Pacer cap to give the kid when he's old enough to appreciate it.

That oughta be good enough for a reduction in sentence doncha think?

JOneal7
12-20-2004, 03:30 PM
man that's just the kind of guy JO is. Wish everyone in the L could be that nice. He really isn't that guy you saw punch that fan. He just isn't...
:(

ChicagoJ
12-20-2004, 03:41 PM
I thought I saw you (on the ESPN feed),

So I was hoping you'd post some Santa Claus costume pics, of the blue variety.

SycamoreKen
12-20-2004, 10:26 PM
Jermaine was visiting kids in Riley Hospital over the week-end. A buddy has and infant child there. My friend wasn't in the room but his wife said JO stopped by, sat, and talked with her for awile tho he doesn't know them form me. The child is barely old enough to know mommy and daddy but JO took time to talk with the mother, offer encouragement, and sign a Pacer cap to give the kid when he's old enough to appreciate it.

That oughta be good enough for a reduction in sentence doncha think?

I mised that lead story on ESPN. Did someone tape it?

MagicRat
12-21-2004, 10:19 AM
I thought I saw you (on the ESPN feed),

So I was hoping you'd post some Santa Claus costume pics, of the blue variety.Wasn't me. Must've been Ron Eldard.....
http://www.unofficialroneldard.net/ronghost.jpg

pacersfan123
12-21-2004, 05:59 PM
I was at the game row 4 and they all walked right by me. Stephen Jackson was there as well with JO. Derek Jeter was there with 3 other guys don't know who but one other big guy. They both got a big applause from the crowd and talked to the crowd as they left at half.