PDA

View Full Version : Let's beat the Knicks tonite!!!

BobbyMac
02-20-2013, 12:20 PM
The AllStar game is over. It's time for the drive to the playoffs. I haven't heard anything about David, but I assume he'll be playing. The rest of the guys had a bit of time off. I'm thinking the we will have a 5 game winning streak here. Danny will be back soon and will be working into the lineup. Can't wait!!!
:dance::dance::dance:

mitchbr
02-20-2013, 01:58 PM
#BeatGotham

TheDon
02-20-2013, 02:19 PM
Sure would be nice, too bad granger isn't playing tonight :(...first game of the year for me sadly, usually have been to 3 or 4 by now. Between work and school just haven't had time or money till lately to make the drive down. I bought some tickets and planning on making the drive from up north to see this game...anyone know if it's a sellout? It is a pretty big game even if it is on a wednesday I'd hope that the #2 vs. the #3 team in the east would be a good enough draw combine that with the melo fan boys and should be close I'd think.

boombaby1987
02-20-2013, 02:32 PM
Sure would be nice, too bad granger isn't playing tonight :(...first game of the year for me sadly, usually have been to 3 or 4 by now. Between work and school just haven't had time or money till lately to make the drive down. I bought some tickets and planning on making the drive from up north to see this game...anyone know if it's a sellout? It is a pretty big game even if it is on a wednesday I'd hope that the #2 vs. the #3 team in the east would be a good enough draw combine that with the melo fan boys and should be close I'd think.

Judging by the seat chart, not close.

beast23
02-20-2013, 02:36 PM
And even if we don't beat them, we darn well better beat ON them. They are the Knicks, for Pete's sake!

DangerGranger3pointranger
02-20-2013, 03:10 PM
The AllStar game is over. It's time for the drive to the playoffs. I haven't heard anything about David, but I assume he'll be playing. The rest of the guys had a bit of time off. I'm thinking the we will have a 5 game winning streak here. Danny will be back soon and will be working into the lineup. Can't wait!!!
:dance::dance::dance:

I second that motion!

Trader Joe
02-20-2013, 03:14 PM
Really a game we need if we want to keep trying to put some space between us and BKN and CHI.

cgg
02-20-2013, 03:16 PM
@MikeWellsNBA: Even though Carmelo spends a lot if time at power forward, Vogel said he'll keep Paul George on him when they're n the game together tonight

cgg
02-20-2013, 03:17 PM
It's shocking to me how many Knicks fans wants to start James White.

Nuntius
02-21-2013, 12:18 AM
It's shocking to me how many Knicks fans wants to start James White.

Reading their board like me? ;)

Hicks
02-21-2013, 12:19 AM
"Okay, fine."

- The Pacers

Sandman21
02-21-2013, 12:39 AM
Can we have one of these threads for the Pistons on Friday night?

cgg
02-21-2013, 12:48 AM
Reading their board like me? ;)

Yep. Their game thread gets posts faster than I can read them though.