PDA

View Full Version : LiL Wayne goes off on the Miami Heat apparently

DJVendetta
02-18-2013, 06:23 PM
I've always hated this scum bag. I'm a huge hip hop head and it always baffles me how people love garbage music like his, but on a different note I just had to share this.

http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/lil-wayne-goes-off-on-miami-heat-says-he-****ed-chris-bosh-s-wife-news.4556.html

Summary: It appears Weezy F led chants saying, "**** the NBA," "**** the Miami Heat," "**** LeBron, **** 'she Wade." The YMCMB rapper also apparently claimed to have had sex with Chris Bosh's wife, and says he was banned from the NBA because the Miami Heat asked for it.

Coupe
02-18-2013, 06:25 PM
wat.

CompACE
02-18-2013, 06:34 PM
I've always hated this scum bag. I'm a huge hip hop head and it always baffles me how people love garbage music like his, but on a different note I just had to share this.

http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/lil-wayne-goes-off-on-miami-heat-says-he-****ed-chris-bosh-s-wife-news.4556.html

Summary: It appears Weezy F led chants saying, "**** the NBA," "**** the Miami Heat," "**** LeBron, **** 'she Wade." The YMCMB rapper also apparently claimed to have had sex with Chris Bosh's wife, and says he was banned from the NBA because the Miami Heat asked for it.

I've always thought he was a whiny little brat. I must admit that I like a few of his songs (as a guilty pleasure), but his lyrics are TERRIBLE. Rakim could rap circles around him.

SIR-LANCE-ALOT
02-18-2013, 08:18 PM
lil wayne is garbage!!! and i hope Bosh sues him for lieing on his wife, the only thing lil wayne smashed was baby's butthole, 2 dudes kissing on the mouth , thats sick!!! (no homo) lol

mattie
02-18-2013, 08:37 PM
lil wayne is dum.

ColeTheMole
02-18-2013, 09:11 PM
lil wayne is garbage!!! and i hope Bosh sues him for lieing on his wife, the only thing lil wayne smashed was baby's butthole, 2 dudes kissing on the mouth , thats sick!!! (no homo) lol

At first I read the original post and was like whatttt and then I read this post and was like whatttt

Nuntius
02-18-2013, 09:11 PM
Even though I'm a metalhead, I like and respect hip hop. There are various great hip hop songs and several hip hop artists that can speak straight to your heart. I'm a big fan of Dead Prez, Dälek and Emcee Lynx, I like several Eminem songs, I love Kenny Arkana, I have been fixated with Outsider (he's probably the fastest rapper in the world) lately and I also like several artists from the Greek hip hop scene.

But Lil Wayne is horrible. Absolutely horrible.

Pace Maker
02-18-2013, 09:33 PM
I hope Jay Z defends Bron and disses the ***** out of Wayne

cdash
02-18-2013, 09:37 PM
I'm good with this.

King Tuts Tomb
02-18-2013, 09:39 PM
I put Lil Wayne's mix tape work from 06-07 up there with any hip hop ever. It's too bad that he's kind of lost that creative spark he had but he was absolutely one of the best, most innovative rappers in history at his peak.

bshall
02-18-2013, 09:40 PM
Bosh does seem like a guy that would get cheated on....

idioteque
02-18-2013, 10:05 PM
I put Lil Wayne's mix tape work from 06-07 up there with any hip hop ever. It's too bad that he's kind of lost that creative spark he had but he was absolutely one of the best, most innovative rappers in history at his peak.

Kind of lost? He completely fell off.

billbradley
02-18-2013, 10:13 PM
@Hoya2aPacer: It's crazy the league banned @LilTunechi from all events. That's crazy. #freeweezy

Shade
02-18-2013, 10:23 PM

...what?

spreedom
02-18-2013, 10:24 PM
I'm pretty sure he isn't actually banned from attending NBA games... but if he was, he probably deserves it for making an alleged gun threat to another fan.

2minutes twoa
02-18-2013, 10:32 PM
Is this guy still around?

SMosley21
02-18-2013, 10:38 PM
:rolleyes:

Ryan
02-18-2013, 10:39 PM

Best post ever

ilive4sports
02-18-2013, 10:43 PM
you would cheat on this guy?

http://i.imgur.com/WEYw4lh.jpg

he's fabulous

90'sNBARocked
02-18-2013, 10:44 PM
showin my age here but youshould check out Boggie Down Productions first albumn "Criminal Minded" KRS ONE raps over samples from AC/DC and Led Zepplin

90'sNBARocked
02-18-2013, 10:46 PM
90s hip hop is far superior to anything in 2000 and up

Lil Wayne is OK, but I think Bosh's wife could beat his little azz

90'sNBARocked
02-18-2013, 10:47 PM
...what?

yeah shade , he kissed Baby on TV on the lipps

I think Birdman used to tap that for real

Heisenberg
02-18-2013, 10:52 PM
close this already

Day-V
02-18-2013, 11:10 PM
I never liked Lil' Wayne, but after reading this, the dude doesn't seem all that bad!

(Somewhat green)

Peck
02-19-2013, 01:13 AM
I have never felt so old in my life.....:(

Someone tell me why is this news? I have no idea.

King Tuts Tomb
02-19-2013, 01:19 AM

Lil Wayne has some pretty strong NBA connections, and especially with the Heat. He sits court side at a lot of Heat games and had some interaction with LeBron and Wade.

Although obviously not at the same level, it's like if Jack Nicholson was banned from Lakers games and he went on a talk show and blasted Kobe, Dwight and Pau. Lil Wayne has been one of the more vocal celebrities associated with the league. It really would be shocking if he was banned from the league. So there's a reason it's news, even if it's stupid news.

King Tuts Tomb
02-19-2013, 01:30 AM
Kind of lost? He completely fell off.

Yeah it's hard to argue with that. The No Ceilings mix tape is the last truly good thing he's released and that was four years ago.

But at the same time, Lil Wayne has become such a caricature that people are really forgetting what a massive creative force he was at his peak. And I'm not making this up out of thin air. He was being talked about as a genuine artist in places like the New Yorker. There was genuine excitement that he was a game changing artist.

presto123
02-19-2013, 01:41 AM
Lol at people defending hip hop "artists". It's fine if you like it(I respect your opinion) but anybody that saw Kanye follow some of the rock legends at the benefit concert a month ago knows just how far the music industry has fallen. I would like to play keyboards in Kanye's band. I can stand back there and act like I'm playing while reloading the CD's.

dal9
02-19-2013, 01:46 AM

It is like if Ringo Starr said disparaging things about the New York Knickerbockers and said he made love to Dave DeBussher's wife.

Hope that clears it up.

Pace Maker
02-19-2013, 02:17 AM
Everybody is entitled to their own opinion, but I can't hate on Kanye when the guy is busy writing quadruple entendres. To me that is much more impressive than writing "starts in my noes and goes to my toes"

With that all said , I am unfortunately all too aware of most popular hip hop setting lyricism back 1000 years

Trader Joe
02-19-2013, 10:09 AM
My understanding is that whatever punishment he has received he has received because he got into it with another fan and made a motion with/to his belt line indicating that he was carrying a gun on him in the arena.

DJVendetta
02-19-2013, 10:40 AM
Yeah it's hard to argue with that. The No Ceilings mix tape is the last truly good thing he's released and that was four years ago.

But at the same time, Lil Wayne has become such a caricature that people are really forgetting what a massive creative force he was at his peak. And I'm not making this up out of thin air. He was being talked about as a genuine artist in places like the New Yorker. There was genuine excitement that he was a game changing artist.

He was a fake. His peak came when he was NOT writing his own lyrics....coincidence that he completely fell off when Gillie Da Kid came out and said he's done writing for him?

King Tuts Tomb
02-19-2013, 11:02 AM
He was a fake. His peak came when he was NOT writing his own lyrics....coincidence that he completely fell off when Gillie Da Kid came out and said he's done writing for him?

You're wrong on this one. Gillie da Kid left Cash Money after Carter I (which came out in 2004), which no one in their right mind would call Lil Wayne's peak. His peak, almost undisputedly, was 06-08 with the mix tapes and Carter III. Someone may have been helping him write at this point, I don't know and don't care, but there's no chance it was Gillie.

naptownmenace
02-19-2013, 12:09 PM
Lil Wayne is a punk.

He's the type of guy that would bring a gun to a fist fight. Or if rumors are correct, the type of guy that would sneak a gun into an arena.

He's the only guy Ive ever heard who's voice sounds worse using autotune. Millionaire is the only song that had any creativity to it, IMO. Granted I'm not a hip hop junkie like I was back in the 90s.

DJVendetta
02-19-2013, 02:00 PM
You're wrong on this one. Gillie da Kid left Cash Money after Carter I (which came out in 2004), which no one in their right mind would call Lil Wayne's peak. His peak, almost undisputedly, was 06-08 with the mix tapes and Carter III. Someone may have been helping him write at this point, I don't know and don't care, but there's no chance it was Gillie.

Sorry I meant Gillie was one of the writers and you're right I got my time line confused, but not Lil Wayne. There is no confusion here. He is NOT anywhere near one of the best artists even in his prime. He sold himself and his gimmick was working.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tha_Carter_III#Track_listing .......here you can see the only one he worked on the verses by himself was the song with Robin Thicke (awful)

"But I'm To Wrong To Write.
To Fresh To Fight.
To Paid To Freestyle.
To Good To Freestyle.
I Had To Say It Twice
Swagger So Nice." ***

He doesn't hide it? :D

Chromeburn
02-19-2013, 02:18 PM
Every music genre has it garbage music. But some of these guys are so dumb it is staggering. The kind of dumb where they couldn't tell you what color the White House is. Lil Wayne falls into that category.

SMosley21
02-19-2013, 05:54 PM
NBA Says There Is "No Truth" To Lil Wayne Being Banned From NBA Events (http://hiphopwired.com/2013/02/19/nba-says-the-is-no-truth-to-lil-wayne-being-banned-from-nba-events-video/)

Lebron James posted this on instagram earlier today...

http://i49.tinypic.com/e3pfb.jpg

Seems like a not very thinly veiled, but very on point, jab at Little D'Wayne.

presto123
02-19-2013, 06:05 PM
Everybody is entitled to their own opinion, but I can't hate on Kanye when the guy is busy writing quadruple entendres. To me that is much more impressive than writing "starts in my noes and goes to my toes"

With that all said , I am unfortunately all too aware of most popular hip hop setting lyricism back 1000 years

Lyrics are important but really they are the last thing I judge music by. Give me songwriting, great vocals, and musicianship. I was just referring to the fact that when I saw Kanye perform live there was not a drummer or bass player to be found and even the 3 "keyboard" players were obviously not performing everything I was hearing.(that's why I said reload the CD's) I was wondering is it live or is it memorex? Might as well be Karaoke night at the local pub. Really gets to us musicians. People pay hundreds of dollars to hear him rap to a tape basically. It was bad. I hope all hip hop artists are not like this live.

King Tuts Tomb
02-19-2013, 07:59 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tha_Carter_III#Track_listing .......here you can see the only one he worked on the verses by himself was the song with Robin Thicke (awful)

Because those songwriting credits include hooks, not only verses. Lil Wayne is a talented guy but he's not gonna write twelve hooks along with all the verses. This is how albums are made. Take a look at the track listing for Kendrick Lamar's album from last year, or pretty much any rap album from the modern era. Guess how many solo writing credits Tupac has on "All Eyez on Me." I'll give you a hint, it's less than one.

Lyrics are important but really they are the last thing I judge music by. Give me songwriting, great vocals, and musicianship. I was just referring to the fact that when I saw Kanye perform live there was not a drummer or bass player to be found and even the 3 "keyboard" players were obviously not performing everything I was hearing.(that's why I said reload the CD's) I was wondering is it live or is it memorex? Might as well be Karaoke night at the local pub. Really gets to us musicians. People pay hundreds of dollars to hear him rap to a tape basically. It was bad. I hope all hip hop artists are not like this live.

I've seen Kanye live actually. He had three opening acts (including a still not so famous Rihanna) and did an hour and a half show with a full neon light show, moving sets, and performed an outer space opera set to his music where he talked to a giant sentient spaceship, followed by a Journey sing along. No one left disappointed.

MnvrChvy
02-20-2013, 09:19 AM
you would cheat on this guy?

http://i.imgur.com/WEYw4lh.jpg

he's fabulous

Totally off topic, but I never noticed how much Chris Paul looks like LaMarcus Aldridge. Anybody else see that? Like maybe what Aldridge looked like at 11 years old.

DangerGranger3pointranger
02-20-2013, 03:19 PM
I hope Jay Z defends Bron and disses the ***** out of Wayne

A little part of me wants that to happen, but I still hate the Heat.