PDA

View Full Version : Ron Artest Parody on MADTV now

Deadshot
12-18-2004, 11:06 PM
They are doing a "Celebrity Quarters" sketch on MadTV right now, and Aries Spears is Ron Artest. He keeps going into the audience and hitting people. Just thought I would spread the word in case anyone is interested...

Lord Helmet
12-18-2004, 11:12 PM
They are doing a "Celebrity Quarters" sketch on MadTV right now, and Aries Spears is Ron Artest. He keeps going into the audience and hitting people. Just thought I would spread the word in case anyone is interested... Oh cool....I'm sick of all the comedians poking fun at him.It was funny when the fight first happened.I thought what Conan did was ok.But the fight is over and I'm sick of it.But thanks for the heads up.

Lord Helmet
12-18-2004, 11:20 PM
I tuned in just in time for "Shaq and the former Lakers" :laugh: I laughed so much. I needed that after a loss to the Bulls.

Deadshot
12-18-2004, 11:21 PM
Yeah, I didn't really find it that funny - I saw the bit Conan did as well. Just thought I would give a heads up for anyone who might want to see it. Spears really does a good Shaq imitation though (and they had another Shaq and the Super Lakers cartoon tonight).

Lord Helmet
12-18-2004, 11:27 PM
Yeah, I didn't really find it that funny - I saw the bit Conan did as well. Just thought I would give a heads up for anyone who might want to see it. Spears really does a good Shaq imitation though (and they had another Shaq and the Super Lakers cartoon tonight). Yes he does a real good Shaq impression.And the Laker cartoon was great!None of the Ron bits have been real good.The one on the late late show was retarded.