PDA

View Full Version : Need advice from our resident Pistons fans

boombaby1987
02-14-2013, 04:32 PM
I am going to the game in Detroit on the 23rd, and was wondering where the best seats are in the Palace. Willing to spend up to about 50 a ticket. It is easy to move down since there will be so many empty seats?

EDIT: Also, important to note, I will be buying the tickets on StubHub.

Kstat
02-14-2013, 06:19 PM
I am going to the game in Detroit on the 23rd, and was wondering where the best seats are in the Palace. Willing to spend up to about 50 a ticket. It is easy to move down since there will be so many empty seats?

EDIT: Also, important to note, I will be buying the tickets on StubHub.

Moving down is generally been easy after halftime, though I haven't tried since new ownership took over.

The palace is huge, so the sight lines aren't very good on the corners. I'd settle for no less than a sideline seat. That's the good news. Any seat on the side is a very good one.

shags
02-14-2013, 06:55 PM
Last year, I went to the Pistons final game (Ben Wallace's last game) and got near the bottom of the first deck behind the basket (practically courtside) for about $50 a ticket. Nobody goes to Pistons games, so you should be able to get good tickets.

Eddie Gill
02-15-2013, 01:55 AM
As if Pacers fans need to ask about how easy it is to move down at the Palace....

gknjr007
02-15-2013, 03:31 AM
i am also going to that game on the 23rd. im sitting in seats 107a (60$ seats by the visiting teams entrance, behind the rim). Two year ago i had the same seats an got the autograph of rookie paul george, mike dunleavy, roy hibbert, danny granger, and dahntay jones. But to answer your question , they do seem to be pretty strict when it come to moving down.