PDA

View Full Version : NBATV Alternative for Bulls Game

Deadshot
12-18-2004, 01:20 AM
Everyone in Indiana will probably be getting this game on your local cable plan, so please disregard this message.

However, for those that watch the Pacers through NBA League Pass:

I have League Pass, but do not have NBATV. Tomorrow's Pacers/Bulls game is on NBATV. However, upon checking the WGN schedule, the national WGN station has the game listed! Good news for everyone who doesn't have NBATV! Just thought I would spread the word. If this belongs in a certain pre-game thread, I apologize (mods feel free to do whatever with this thread).

Hoop
12-18-2004, 01:35 AM
I've had the NBA package and NBATV for several years and love it. But, it really pisses me off when they have ANY game on NBATV. I like to flip to NBATV CH to see the live scores of other games, screws everything up when they have a actual game on. While I'm *****ing, I wonder why the idiots moved NBATV to 601 on DTV. It use to be on 720 and then the games were on 721-72X, now you can't just surf up and down the channels easily.

Will Galen
12-18-2004, 02:23 AM
Everyone in Indiana will probably be getting this game on your local cable plan, so please disregard this message.

However, for those that watch the Pacers through NBA League Pass:

I have League Pass, but do not have NBATV. Tomorrow's Pacers/Bulls game is on NBATV. However, upon checking the WGN schedule, the national WGN station has the game listed! Good news for everyone who doesn't have NBATV! Just thought I would spread the word. If this belongs in a certain pre-game thread, I apologize (mods feel free to do whatever with this thread).

Thank you! I was unaware of this!

Anthem
12-18-2004, 02:28 AM
Great news, man. Thanks!

Ragnar
12-18-2004, 09:36 AM
It is usually on one of the fox sports channels also when it is on NBA TV. I much prefer the fox sports guys or even the WGN guys to the NBA TV announcers.

You would think since it is the league channel that they would know how to broadcast a game but no they suck almost as bad as ESPN. How hard can it be to show a freaking basketball game? I hate it when I miss a play because the idiots in the booth are doing a close up of Allen Iversons mom :banghead::pissed:

Deadshot
12-18-2004, 01:57 PM
Great news, man. Thanks!

No problem. This will be the second NBATV game I've been able to find a way to see this year - the other one was the Orlando game (got to see it on the local Orlando PAX station). Now hopefully we can put a stop to these hot Bulls!

ChicagoJ
12-21-2004, 12:51 PM
I've had the NBA package and NBATV for several years and love it. But, it really pisses me off when they have ANY game on NBATV. I like to flip to NBATV CH to see the live scores of other games, screws everything up when they have a actual game on. While I'm *****ing, I wonder why the idiots moved NBATV to 601 on DTV. It use to be on 720 and then the games were on 721-72X, now you can't just surf up and down the channels easily.I agree with every point you made. I called DirecTV last season and read them the riot act over this. But appearantly you and I are the only ones that care. :shrug:

Of course, now I TiVo the Pacers games so the surfing doesn't work so well (what if I accidently saw the final score of the Pacers game but I was only up to the middle of the third quarter. :o :mad: