PDA

View Full Version : For Life

Outkast
12-17-2004, 09:39 PM
1st post here at Pacer Digest from a die-hard fan. I have cheered for our P-men since back in the Detlef, the Rifleman, Vern, Smitty, Herb, Millertime days! I enjoy the basketball news on this sight it keeps me uptodate with whats going on in the league. Their has been so much negative publicity for one of the classiest organization in all of sports. The doubters are going to say what their going to say. Since the brawl I have been more in-tune with this team. My blood bleeds blue and gold, its time for our turn at the title. So critics go ahead and count us out, we never surrender, we don't die we multiply, like freddie we fly, they will hear our reply as time goes by, they can try to defy our deeds, but we grow like seeds. We hold Conseco on lock, as strong as J.O. on the block, We dont give a f@#k, we are clutch when their is little time on the clock. So to whom it may concern, feel my fire burn, we will overcome the dictatorship of Stern. Its all by design, we will be fine, give us the ball with the game on the line, time after time, like a real rhyme, they call it a crime, to sound so sublime. So fill up the cup, PD whats Up!

MSA2CF
12-17-2004, 09:43 PM
Is it just me or did that rhyme?

Hicks
12-17-2004, 09:45 PM
:welcome:

Lord Helmet
12-17-2004, 09:48 PM
Whats up :welcome:

SoupIsGood
12-17-2004, 09:49 PM
Outkast is a poet, and I'm not sure he knows it.

ABADays
12-17-2004, 10:10 PM
You aren't, by chance, Muhammad Ali are you?

Outkast
12-17-2004, 10:11 PM
I went a little overboard on my first post, I had eminem rapping in the background that could explain my rage! Its good to be here, glad to see we got a W!

JOneal7
12-17-2004, 10:44 PM
you can't rap...I can! PB Holla at me for a mixtape copy dawg...aha

Ragnar
12-18-2004, 08:41 AM
Wellcome to the board :bananadan