Wild Wild West....

Merz
02-08-2013, 09:50 PM
They already have one.

It's called Toronto, CA.

jk...but ugh...SMH

SouthernIndianaFan
02-08-2013, 10:30 PM
That last inbounds pass from West just reminds me of my Dad when he would get so tired and aggravated that anything might happen if you didn't watch out. Hammers, tools might come flying through the garage. West was just out of gas and he screwed the pooch. We got to cut the man a break. He didn't quit, just got worn down.

Slick Pinkham
02-08-2013, 11:11 PM
The BAMF Zone

Merz
02-08-2013, 11:34 PM
That last inbounds pass from West just reminds me of my Dad when he would get so tired and aggravated that anything might happen if you didn't watch out. Hammers, tools might come flying through the garage. West was just out of gas and he screwed the pooch. We got to cut the man a break. He didn't quit, just got worn down.

Yeah, I was just kidding with my other comment.

If it weren't for him the Pacers wouldn't of even had the chance to be up late in the first place. The offense was complete garbage when it wasn't being run through him for the most part.

CableKC
02-08-2013, 11:58 PM
Give him a section after he re-signs with the Pacers next year.

ChicagoJ
02-09-2013, 01:00 AM
Just as long as they get back to giving him the ball at crunch time. They're giving it to the wrong all-star. They need to be giving the ball to THE all-star on this team.

vnzla81
02-09-2013, 01:05 AM
Just as long as they get back to giving him the ball at crunch time. They're giving it to the wrong all-star. They need to be giving the ball to THE all-star on this team.

THE all-star on this team had the ball in crunch time and ..... turned over..... twice...

AesopRockOn
02-09-2013, 03:13 AM
Can't believe no one has said "Section (And) One!"

MnvrChvy
02-09-2013, 11:34 AM
Can't believe no one has said "Section (And) One!"

Nice! I'll say this. It seems like he has cut that crap down quite a bit. Maybe my brain has just tuned it out as it does with other annoying noises like my alarm clock or my mother-in-law. Has anyone else been paying attention to this lately? Am I wrong?

graphic-er
02-09-2013, 03:00 PM
I dont' think David West gives a damn about having a cheer section.

FlavaDave
02-09-2013, 05:16 PM
Nice! I'll say this. It seems like he has cut that crap down quite a bit. Maybe my brain has just tuned it out as it does with other annoying noises like my alarm clock or my mother-in-law. Has anyone else been paying attention to this lately? Am I wrong?

I, sadly, have noticed this as well.

OlBlu
02-09-2013, 05:42 PM
I mean seriously this guy is a beast.

I'm thinking we call it West Point

Won't he be leaving the team next year? So, why bother.....:cool: ...

Hicks
02-09-2013, 05:56 PM
Section 20 (And 1).

Works on a few of levels. Similar to Aesop's idea, plus it references his jersey number as well, AND allows this B.A.M.F. the section size he deserves: All of Section 20 and Section 1 (which actually happen to be right next to each other at B.L.F.) Give him hundreds of members. :D

BlueCollarColts
02-09-2013, 05:57 PM
the wild wild west

Naptown_Seth
02-09-2013, 06:10 PM
There already is one - every whiskey drinkin' hard a** that shows up at the BiLF

By the way, if he knocks out a few more 30 point games I'm going to switch from/add to BAMF to 30 ROCK. If only he wore #30 it would be a done deal.

Still some of my favorite games this year have involved me rooting primarily for him to hit 30 late in the game - @ SAC (and we were rowdy as s*** about it), Miami, and the recent near-miss vs CHI where he could have just let himself get fouled to get the final point. 10 games out of 51 he's reached 24+. He's hit 29+ in 3 of the last 5.