PDA

View Full Version : Rick carlisle show on WIBC Now (7:00 pm)

Indyfan
12-16-2004, 08:13 PM
Can catch it online at WIBC.Com if anyone is interested.

Just now they were talking about the division leaders and Rick asked Boyle "Detroit is playing the Cav's tomorrow night, who do you root for in that one?" Boyle answered "I want Detroit to lose every night" or something close to that. Funny! Carlisle laughed and said he'll just abstain from answering that question.

Unclebuck
12-16-2004, 08:26 PM
Some interesting comments from Rick

Harrison is a starting caliber starting center at some point but Foster likely will start this season.

Rick just said that Freddie is the Pacers second best player right now behind Tinsley.

Tinsley is a major difference maker.

Unclebuck
12-16-2004, 08:50 PM
They are hoping to get Ron back on the court.

Artest - all the progress he has made the past 15 months should not be overlooked. Rick is worried the gains he has made over the past 15 months will be overlooked by the league. Ron did a great job restraining himself when Wallace hit him.

FiestyFosterFanatic
12-16-2004, 09:00 PM
I caught the Ron part on, anyone want to post a review of the stuff before that.

TheSauceMaster
12-17-2004, 01:49 PM
They are hoping to get Ron back on the court.

Artest - all the progress he has made the past 15 months should not be overlooked. Rick is worried the gains he has made over the past 15 months will be overlooked by the league. Ron did a great job restraining himself when Wallace hit him.

I think that kinda says to me maybe the Pacers aren't so quick to give up on Ron Artest , which is what I have been feeling anyways and I am pretty confident he will play again this year and he will be a Pacer next year also.