PDA

View Full Version : Pistons luck out

Shade
12-15-2004, 11:30 PM
Trailed virtually the whole game, and took the lead by one and won with 2.6 seconds left. The same stuff the Lakers used to do all the time. :mad:

Kstat
12-15-2004, 11:31 PM
not lucky at all.....

we're now 6-0 when I make the game threads on the Pistons forum..... :D

Skaut_Ech
12-15-2004, 11:31 PM
This was a hard game to watch. I hate the Pistons after last year. I hate the Knicks always. Why couldn't they BOTH lose?

Dr Huxtable
12-15-2004, 11:34 PM
^^ Haha!

Man, what was Jamal Crawford thinking on that shot?

Ragnar
12-15-2004, 11:35 PM
Even thought I now hate the Pistons and have lost all respect for R.B. Wallace (Ronnies *****). I would still rather see them win than NY

pizza guy
12-15-2004, 11:35 PM
Well, so much for NY's "powerhouse in the East."

Shade
12-15-2004, 11:37 PM
not lucky at all.....

we're now 6-0 when I make the game threads on the Pistons forum..... :D
VERY lucky. Crawford was MVP for the Pistons tonight.

Kstat
12-15-2004, 11:39 PM
VERY lucky. Crawford was MVP for the Pistons tonight.

If thats true, than he owed us one for those 6 hail-mary threes he hit against us previously.....

BabbleOn
12-15-2004, 11:45 PM
Even thought I now hate the Pistons and have lost all respect for R.B. Wallace (Ronnies *****). I would still rather see them win than NY

Remind me which player is out for the season? Oh wait. I just remembered. And suddenly your post makes less sense.

sweabs
12-15-2004, 11:47 PM
Remind me which player is out for the season? Oh wait. I just remembered. And suddenly your post makes less sense.
Babble on.

Kstat
12-15-2004, 11:49 PM
*steps as far away from this thread as possible*

ABADays
12-15-2004, 11:53 PM
The Pistons better be creating some space between themselves and the Pacers right now because if they don't, and the players come back, they will never get above the Pacers in the standings.

Kstat
12-15-2004, 11:53 PM
I'd love to know what Rim thinks of Crawford...he's the biggest upside-downside player in the NBA this year.

PistonsDynasty
12-16-2004, 12:12 AM
The Pistons better be creating some space between themselves and the Pacers right now because if they don't, and the players come back, they will never get above the Pacers in the standings.

Yes, and God knows the Pistons won't be able to beat the Pacers in the playoffs if the Pacers have homecourt. :D

canyoufeelit
12-16-2004, 12:18 AM
I'd love to know what Rim thinks of Crawford...he's the biggest upside-downside player in the NBA this year.

His shot selection is... uh... concerning.

Kstat
12-16-2004, 12:28 AM
His shot selection is... uh... concerning.

Yeah, but I didn't see the NY fans complaining when those poor shots were all hitting the bottom of the net.....

SoupIsGood
12-16-2004, 12:38 AM

What an ***.

DisplacedKnick
12-16-2004, 12:42 AM

We need Charles Oakley on the team just to kick his ***.

He'll be coming off the bench soon enough. Hopefully the next game - then Lenny can pull him when he has his dumbass attack. If Lenny will ...

That's not all of it - good teams don't lose 16 pt halftime leads at home anyway. But we're not a good team.

That's 4 games IMO we lost that we should have won. That's the way it's gonna be this year.

sweabs
12-16-2004, 01:04 AM
Rim - are you getting nervous that a Vince deal may go down? Today, the latest was Vince for Jason Williams and someone in Memphis? I'm not sure.

BabbleOn
12-16-2004, 01:26 AM
Call me an ***. That's fine. I just didn't understand why Ragnar would call Wallace "Ronnie's *****." I wasn't aware that he was, and I don't understand how he could be since Ron doesn't play.

Kegboy
12-16-2004, 01:26 AM
Yeah Rim, you can always trade Crawford for Vince...:whistle:

Kstat
12-16-2004, 01:32 AM
Yeah Rim, you can always trade Crawford for Vince...:whistle:

....which is like Dorothy trading the brainless scarecrow to Oz for the cowardly lion......

sweabs
12-16-2004, 01:46 AM
....which is like Dorothy trading the brainless scarecrow to Oz for the cowardly lion......
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Ahh...GREAT one Kstat.

I always love a good Vince-bashing.

DisplacedKnick
12-16-2004, 08:12 AM
Crawford won't be in that trade (not from the latest I've heard) - not sure if that's good or bad.

TT will be. :dance:

But so will Jalen ... :devil:

I feel a psychosis coming on. If a guy with his eyes rolling wildly in his head and foam dripping from his mouth shows up at the party the 23rd you guys'll know who it is.

Fool
12-16-2004, 09:34 AM
I'm getting tired of watching this same game over and over.

Ragnar
12-16-2004, 10:10 AM
My point was that Ben can give but he can not take which makes him Ronnies *****, Ron showed that on national TV. I know you have probably blocked this from your mind since the replays never show the play before, but Ben shoved Ron under the basket on the play before Ron fouled Ben. Ben as you may recall freaked out and shoved Ron.

Ron may be out for now but he was not the punk Ben was.

Yes, and God knows the Pistons won't be able to beat the Pacers in the playoffs if the Pacers have homecourt.
Not with a healthy Tinsley you wont. They only won because Tinsley was injured, as long as he is healthy this year it will be a sweep.

Fool
12-16-2004, 10:52 AM
I'm also getting tired of reading the same arguments over and over.