PDA

View Full Version : Full second-round schedule up

Kegboy
05-01-2004, 01:02 AM
http://www.nba.com/playoffs2004/ataglance.html

INDIANA (1) VS. MIAMI or N.O.
Gm 1: May 6 at Indiana (9 p.m. ET, TNT)
Gm 2: May 8 at Indiana (7 p.m. ET, ESPN)
Gm 3: May 10 at Miami/N.O. (8 ET, TNT)
Gm 4: May 12 at Miami/N.O. (8 ET, ESPN)
*Gm 5: May 15 at Indiana (TBD, TNT)
*Gm 6: May 18 at Miami/N.O. (8 ET, ESPN)
*Gm 7: May 20 at Indiana (TBD, ESPN)

Oh *****, I just realized, I'm gonna miss the Friends finale! :mad: Wow, the ratings for THAT game are just gonna be great. :rolleyes:

TheSauceMaster
05-01-2004, 01:04 AM
That's why they made Tivo and VCR's ...hehe

I see we get some Games on TNT this round :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:

Roaming Gnome
05-01-2004, 01:12 AM
I see they have come to their senses and scheduled the games in a little more resonable manor. Play a day, rest a day!

MagicRat
05-01-2004, 01:23 AM

Oh *****, I just realized, I'm gonna miss the Friends finale! :mad: Wow, the ratings for THAT game are just gonna be great. :rolleyes:

Well luckily my friend has TiVo, a media center pc and at least 3 vcrs to record friends and frasier and the Pacers. He's hoping for a Pacers sweep and a long Det/NJ series so he might only miss one game............

Kegboy
05-01-2004, 01:27 AM

Well luckily my friend has TiVo, a media center pc and at least 3 vcrs to record friends and frasier and the Pacers. He's hoping for a Pacers sweep and a long Det/NJ series so he might only miss one game............

You know, your friend is really starting to disturb me. Why can't he just be narcisistic and refer to himself in the third person like everybody else?

[edit] Also, unless both series are sweeps, I expect the ECF will start the 22nd, since that's Saturday.

Kegboy
05-01-2004, 01:40 AM
I see they have come to their senses and scheduled the games in a little more resonable manor. Play a day, rest a day!

Actually, it looks like that's because we're starting so late. Every other series has a 3 day wate somewhere in the schedule. Since we start last, we have to catch up, and therefore have only 1 day between all games except 5 and 6, which is 2. So, IOW, we get some love for waiting so damn long.

beast23
05-01-2004, 02:12 AM
For you guys that normally don't go to games because of the expense.

Tickets for the May 6th game will be cheap!!!!!

A 9:00 PM start time is ridiculous. The game will be over about 11:15 - 11:30 PM. That basically means fewer kids at the game. It also means some of the adult fans that are early risers will not attend. We will have a lot of empty seats again.

And that means that even though we're now in round 2, tickets on the street will be just as cheap as they were for Round 1 games 1 and 2.

MagicRat
05-01-2004, 02:12 AM
You know, your friend is really starting to disturb me.

:blush:

TheSauceMaster
05-01-2004, 02:18 AM
All I can say is more Pacemates , I will be going to a few games this series probably.

Southside_Pacer
05-01-2004, 03:30 AM
For you guys that normally don't go to games because of the expense.

Tickets for the May 6th game will be cheap!!!!!

A 9:00 PM start time is ridiculous. The game will be over about 11:15 - 11:30 PM. That basically means fewer kids at the game. It also means some of the adult fans that are early risers will not attend. We will have a lot of empty seats again.

And that means that even though we're now in round 2, tickets on the street will be just as cheap as they were for Round 1 games 1 and 2.

Remember beast, that's 8PM Indiana time. ;)

Unclebuck
05-01-2004, 09:35 AM
Yes you can adjust all those game times earlier by one hour for Indy time.