PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving PD Family!

NapTonius Monk
11-21-2012, 09:35 AM
When I stumbled onto PacersDigest, I had no idea the amount of time I would spend here! I love PD, and it has been a pleasure conversing with all of you on all things Pacer! Please enjoy the day, and please enjoy your families! Happy Thanksgiving! QR

RWB
11-21-2012, 11:29 AM
And for our Vegetarian PD friends out there.... happy salad days to one and all.

Eddie Gill
11-21-2012, 11:57 AM
When I stumbled onto PacersDigest, I had no idea the amount of time I would spend here! I love PD, and it has been a pleasure conversing with all of you on all things Pacer! Please enjoy the day, and please enjoy your families! Happy Thanksgiving! QR

My introduction to PD more closely resembled that of a heroin addict - as soon as I got my first taste, I knew many an hour would be spent clicking and scrolling for my fix here.

Even though there hasn't been much to be thankful for this season (although I'm sure TMJ could compile a lengthy list :) we can all give thanks for what is legitimately the best basketball board on the interwebs. Happy Thanksgiving everybody!