PDA

View Full Version : How was the reception for DC's return last night?

ASkin_ANight
11-17-2012, 12:38 PM
I didn't get to catch the beginning of last night's game. I really hope we gave him a nice round of applause when he came out.

And please tell me there wasn't any booing.

Roaming Gnome
11-17-2012, 01:11 PM
He got a nice hand... I didn't hear many, if any Boos from my spot in section 2.

Ace E.Anderson
11-17-2012, 01:16 PM
I booed him everytime he touched the ball. But I am only one person lol

Made sure to yell scrub everytime he screwed up

Sandman21
11-17-2012, 01:31 PM
G2 didn't get him all that much venom.... we were saving it for Troy and Jimmy. :devil:

Derek2k3
11-17-2012, 10:22 PM
That's stupid.

There are very few players that I think deserve to be booed. Guys who didn't put in an effort/were destructive, sure, boo them.

DC never did anything but play hard. Troy, same way.

I suppose it's naive for me to think Indiana basketball folks are more informed/classy than the Knicks/Heat fans in the world.

DGPR
11-17-2012, 11:10 PM
Troy deserved to be boo'd for he is a thief. Remember all those rebounds he stole from his teammates?

Sandman21
11-17-2012, 11:57 PM
That's stupid.

There are very few players that I think deserve to be booed. Guys who didn't put in an effort/were destructive, sure, boo them.

I suppose it's naive for me to think Indiana basketball folks are more informed/classy than the Knicks/Heat fans in the world.

Troy basically weaseled his way onto a playoff team by crying and whining until he was sent home once he played for a coach who actually expected him to defend and not perform an impression of a turnstyle. I had a feeling for a long time prior to us finally shipping him out that he was no team player for us, and his New Jersey tenure did nothing but reinforce that. Screw him.

aamcguy
11-17-2012, 11:58 PM
Troy deserved to be boo'd for he is a thief. Remember all those rebounds he stole from his teammates?

I was checking out a Mavs forum to get an idea of their perspective of the game. And they were confused why he was boxing out his man instead of playing help defense. :laugh:

Hicks
11-18-2012, 12:04 AM
I politely golf clapped for Carlisle and DC when they were announced. In section 209, I thought I heard faint applause and no boos.

billbradley
11-18-2012, 12:25 AM
Loud claps heard in the fan zone.

Did anyone see Murphy kind of body up Lance, talking trash?

imawhat
11-18-2012, 12:29 AM
Loud claps heard in the fan zone.

Did anyone see Murphy kind of body up Lance, talking trash?

Murphy shoved him down at one point, and according Chris/Quinn, came after Lance after one particular play.

Peck
11-18-2012, 12:53 AM
Section 2 and surrounding areas were all applause for D.C., not a single boo to be heard.

As to the Lance/Troy thing yes it happened right in front of me. Both are actually lucky they didn't issue "T's".

Heisenberg
11-18-2012, 12:54 AM
I thought about going just so I could boo Murphy mercilessly until I got tossed/lost my voice but I had to work.

ColeTheMole
11-18-2012, 01:03 AM
Anyone, when playing against the pacers, is worthy of booing. I understand if you do not hold this view but as a pacer fan i would boo my family if they were trying to stop the pacers from winning.

ndcoltsnpacers
11-18-2012, 01:38 AM
That's stupid.

Nothing stupid about booing anyone. I booed Collison during intros because I boo every player of every opposing team. I'm a Pacers fan, and I go to support the jerseys.

Lurkster
11-18-2012, 04:40 AM
Was Murphy booed (noticeably) when he first hit the court? Couldn't tell on TV