PDA

View Full Version : NBA Power rankings SI.com

vnzla81
11-16-2012, 03:53 PM
@si_nba: Undefeated Knicks claim top spot, Pacers plummet in Power Rankings http://t.co/dnSsVR2o

Last Week: 12
Indiana Pacers (3-6)
The Pacers miss Danny Granger more than The Office misses Steve Carell. Indiana's offense has dried up like scorched corn in the absence of its leading scorer -- and the ripple effect has been devastating. Unlike the Bulls without Rose or the Wolves without Love, the Pacers haven't showed they can be a competitive team on a nightly basis without their leading man. Indy fell to the Raptors this week despite Toronto scoring just five points in the fourth quarter, then followed up the next night with arguably their worst loss of the season to the Bucks. The biggest concern for the Pacers is the lack of an obvious solution. Gerald Green has been a disappointment (9.2 PER), Lance Stephenson has been inconsistent and Sam Young is a situational defensive stopper, not a starting small forward. The Pacers have at least looked into bringing in someone else to play on the wing and those discussions will grow louder if the struggles continue. As the Indy Star's Mike Wells notes, the Pacers' struggles are putting pressure on Frank Vogel after last year's surprise season.

naptownmenace
11-16-2012, 05:40 PM
Do you guys remember last season when we were complaining that the Pacers were flying under the radar? Well, for better or worse, that's not the case anymore.

vnzla81
11-16-2012, 05:44 PM
Do you guys remember last season when we were complaining that the Pacers were flying under the radar? Well, for better or worse, that's not the case anymore.

:laugh: I think you are posting in the wrong thread, this is not the positive thread :laugh:

naptownmenace
11-16-2012, 05:48 PM
:laugh: I think you are posting in the wrong thread, this is not the positive thread :laugh:

That wasn't a positive statement. Believe me... I wasn't smiling when I typed it. :(