PDA

View Full Version : Top 10 Plays of the Night: November 10th (2 Pacers make it)

sportfireman
11-11-2012, 09:49 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/TrbK-CaTWDk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Go Pacers!!!!

Lance #8
Green #1

Sparhawk
11-11-2012, 11:05 AM
That Lance move was sweet!

Ragnar
11-11-2012, 04:16 PM
#6 was a pass from Tinsley one of his 14 assists last night. Man watching that makes me hate that he did not grow up before he was gone we could really use someone who could pass while being double teamed to a person who was also being double teamed and it actually make it to the indented recipient.

imbtyler
11-11-2012, 08:26 PM
Green's dunk was sick. I called from the stands and told him to dunk it on that possession. Then Hill lobbed it, and the crowd went wild.

CJ Jones
11-11-2012, 09:04 PM
I was sitting behind the goal, and when Hill threw it I thought it was too high. Green made it look sooo easy.

Sparhawk
11-11-2012, 09:15 PM
Wish I could have seen the pass from Lance to West.

imbtyler
11-11-2012, 09:30 PM
I was sitting behind the goal, and when Hill threw it I thought it was too high. Green made it look sooo easy.

I was too! What row were you sitting?

Anthem
11-11-2012, 11:28 PM
I keep hearing about this but haven't seen it. Can someone please upload it for us?

sportfireman
11-12-2012, 12:34 AM

I hope this is it.... there's a pass to West around :45 secs into video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qVGFs3I48M

naptownmenace
11-12-2012, 10:33 AM
#6 was a pass from Tinsley one of his 14 assists last night. Man watching that makes me hate that he did not grow up before he was gone we could really use someone who could pass while being double teamed to a person who was also being double teamed and it actually make it to the indented recipient.

His defense however, is just as bad as ever. I've caught a couple of Jazz games and he is still a living turnstile on defense.

Back on topic, that hoop from Lance was awesome. "The Coney Island special... with a little extra sauce". What an awesome line that was.

Sparhawk
11-12-2012, 11:22 AM
I hope this is it.... there's a pass to West around :45 secs into video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qVGFs3I48M

Thanks, I looked on YouTube yesterday, but couldn't find that one. Found some other highlight vids from that game but none had the pass. It was a very nice pass, placed just out of reach of the defender. If Lance didn't lead West toward the basket, that would have been a steal. Lance is a good passes, and that was an easy pass...nothing fancy. Need more of that from Lance. Just make the easy pass.

CJ Jones
11-12-2012, 03:43 PM
I was too! What row were you sitting?

sec. 20... I believe row 18 on the aisle. I wore a long sleeve Pacer shirt with the ABA logo. I took a buddy of mine that doesn't watch a lot of NBA (he prefers collegiate sports), and he had a good time despite the place being half empty. Gotta give props to area 55 and the G2zone. That place would have been dead without their energy.