PDA

View Full Version : New Poster here!!!

SIR-LANCE-ALOT
11-08-2012, 02:51 AM
been watching from afar on this board, and finally decided to get a profile, im a die hard Pacers/Colts fan, originally from Marion indiana(big zach randolph home city), but live in naptown now, former navy man, 2 years in yokuska japan and 2 years in bremerton WA, looking forward to putting my 2 cents in on pacers discussions, and i do believe we have been getting out coached so far this season, hopefully vogel is aware of this!! lets go Pacers!!!! :D:shakehand:shakehand

gummy
11-08-2012, 03:42 AM
Welcome! As you might imagine, the seas are churning around here but I hope you enjoy your time on the board anyway! :)

pacerfreak
11-08-2012, 07:13 AM
Welcome! Thanks for serving your country. :)

xtacy
11-08-2012, 07:19 AM
been watching from afar on this board, and finally decided to get a profile, im a die hard Pacers/Colts fan, originally from Marion indiana(big zach randolph home city), but live in naptown now, former navy man, 2 years in yokuska japan and 2 years in bremerton WA, looking forward to putting my 2 cents in on pacers discussions, and i do believe we have been getting out coached so far this season, hopefully vogel is aware of this!! lets go Pacers!!!! :D:shakehand:shakehand

welcome dude.

Naptown_Seth
11-08-2012, 01:15 PM
So it's your fault the team is losing. Everything was going fine till you decided to start up an account.

;)

Welcome, and ditto for any other new lurkers out there. Nothing stirs the boards like a couple of bad games.

DangerGranger3pointranger
11-10-2012, 06:10 PM
Welcome to PD my friend!:dance3:

Derek2k3
11-11-2012, 04:33 PM
So it's your fault the team is losing. Everything was going fine till you decided to start up an account.

;)

Welcome, and ditto for any other new lurkers out there. Nothing stirs the boards like a couple of bad games.

Oh, the trade deadline seems to get people around here pretty fired up. 20 new threads/day, lots of rumors and "sources" haha

EDIT: And welcome, Sir. It's usually a pretty good place to be, although you may want to avoid the baord during games. Some people lose their minds:laugh:

pacers74
11-11-2012, 05:39 PM
Welcome, from a fellow Navy Vet. Except I was on the east coast stationed in Norfolk.
I agree we are being out coached, but Vogel did a much better job with the rotations last night. He had been keeping second unit in way to long. Last night we almost always had a starter in who was capable of scoring.

imbtyler
11-11-2012, 08:25 PM
Welcome to the Digest, good sir! And thank you for serving our country. Hopefully you can find some fun discussion and entertainment from this *exciting* crowd. :D

:gopacers:

BobbyMac
11-12-2012, 10:42 AM
Welcome to PD. Opinions are always appreciated (or argued about...lol)

Sparhawk
11-12-2012, 11:23 AM
New posters are always welcome. New posters that like Lance are even more welcome. heh

CoolHand
11-12-2012, 11:28 AM
Glad to have you posting! I lurked for many years myself before actually posting :)

Sparhawk
11-12-2012, 11:31 AM
Lurkers everywhere should rise up and join.

WhoLovesYaBaby?
11-13-2012, 11:45 AM
Another fan of 'Throw Baby Mama Down the Stairs' Lance.

Great.

How do you stand on 'Brick' McRoberts?

Welcome.

Derek2k3
11-13-2012, 12:27 PM
Another fan of 'Throw Baby Mama Down the Stairs' Lance.

Great.

How do you stand on 'Brick' McRoberts?

Welcome.

Lance-a-lot, if you need help with the "ignore" function, there are many here that will be happy to help.