PDA

View Full Version : Panoramic Conseco Fieldhouse?

FiestyFosterFanatic
11-28-2004, 08:08 PM
Anyone know where I can find a Panoramic picture of the inside of Conseco Fieldhouse around Indianapolis for a good price? Looking into getting one for my brother for Christmas, just wondering if anyone knew any places to get it cheap. It does not have to be framed.

PacerFan31
11-28-2004, 08:24 PM
The store in Circle Center mall might have one I'm not sure what the store is called but they have all kinds of autographs and pics that are autographed, plus Deck the Walls in the Greenwood Park Mall may have one as well, I know they have some.

ChicagoJ
11-29-2004, 10:06 AM
I believe the HC Gift shop is still selling a panoramic picuture of CFH from the NBA Finals.

I love the picture - its during the National Anthem and every game clock has a different time. :hmm:

Gyron
11-29-2004, 10:57 AM
Maybe they didn't adjust them for daylight savings time....Oh wait, Indiana doesn't change....:laugh:

FiestyFosterFanatic
11-29-2004, 12:11 PM
Anyone know the prices at these stores? I'm not wanting to spend a whole lot of money (I don't have a whole lot of money)

MSA2CF
11-29-2004, 03:55 PM
The store in Circle Center mall might have one I'm not sure what the store is called but they have all kinds of autographs and pics that are autographed, plus Deck the Walls in the Greenwood Park Mall may have one as well, I know they have some.

The shop is called Field of Dreams. My personal favorite at that mall. :)

I'm thinking it's somewhere in the $40 range...It always seemed a bit high to me, so I really never considered buying it, so I didn't really memorize the price. You can also order one online I'm sure. Hope this helps.

MagicRat
11-29-2004, 04:17 PM
http://www.lapayne.com/nba2000.htm

How about that google?......

FiestyFosterFanatic
11-29-2004, 04:22 PM
http://www.lapayne.com/nba2000.htm

How about that google?......

Yes I did google it...***

I was asking for a place, AROUND INDIANAPOLIS that had it for a decent price. That place is way overpriced too. Thanks anyways.

MagicRat
11-29-2004, 04:46 PM
Yes I did google it...***
Hey now!

I did see it at another place for $49.99......

Here's the Field of Dreams #.......
Circle Centre Mall
Rashmin Barmeda --Owner
49 West Maryland, #F-15
Indianapolis, IN 46204
(317) 636-8229

PacerFan31
11-29-2004, 04:54 PM
That the name of the store I was trying to remember Field of Dreams...Thats a good store

ABADays
11-29-2004, 05:05 PM
I'm a pretty serious baseball autograph collector. Anyone who buys anything from Field of Dreams is crazy. Using their markup on items, I could live the rest of my life selling my stuff.

Don't buy from Field of Dreams.

Sollozzo
11-29-2004, 05:32 PM
I agree with ABA.

Field of Dreams is an awesome place to walk around and look at, but it is WAY overpriced.

PacerFan31
11-29-2004, 09:26 PM
I just said it was a good store i defeinitly can't afford anything in there, but a good store that used to have a lot of autographed stuff was SportsFanatics in Greenwood Park Mall but they don't have any autographs anymore.

Southside_Pacer
11-30-2004, 01:31 PM
Anyone know where I can find a Panoramic picture of the inside of Conseco Fieldhouse around Indianapolis for a good price? Looking into getting one for my brother for Christmas, just wondering if anyone knew any places to get it cheap. It does not have to be framed.

So that's what you're getting your brother.....what about me??

FiestyFosterFanatic
11-30-2004, 04:29 PM
So that's what you're getting your brother.....what about me??

shhh...don't tell anyone. What do you want?

Southside_Pacer
11-30-2004, 04:37 PM
shhh...don't tell anyone. What do you want?

Tickets ;) Just kidding, I don't really need anything, but if you want to be about giving, feel free!

I heard you got tickets to the Christmas Day game against Detriot.......did ya get them off eBay?

FiestyFosterFanatic
11-30-2004, 06:15 PM
Tickets ;) Just kidding, I don't really need anything, but if you want to be about giving, feel free!

I heard you got tickets to the Christmas Day game against Detriot.......did ya get them off eBay?

Not sure. My mom got them for us for Christmas. I can't wait.