PDA

View Full Version : Delonte West wants his job back

vnzla81
11-01-2012, 08:06 AM
This guy is crazy :laugh:

Delonte West

@CharleeRedz13
Teams That Should Take a Chance on Delonte West | Bleacher Report m.bleacherreport.com/articles/13891 via @BleacherReport
31 Oct 12 ReplyRetweetFavorite
Delonte West

@CharleeRedz13
It's not even takin a chance...I'm not comin to yr team riddin a motorcycle... High Q player/person ..low cost...great influence on young P.
Delonte West

@CharleeRedz13
Defend and play all 3 guard spots...complete player...can be a scorer if asked can be whatever a team needs do to wide verity of skill set..
Delonte West

@CharleeRedz13
Only ask for communication about when checks come up missin or short...other than that...let's win some games and have fun while we doin it!
Delonte West

@CharleeRedz13
And yea..this is my resamay...Coach....?, let's go..take me a day or two to figure offense and a few mins to figure out defense...!!
Delonte West

@CharleeRedz13
My rates..are league minimum...non garentee...cause Iknow that by time I get there u see what I'm about..what I bring everyday...
Delonte West

@CharleeRedz13
Iim not worried about what the next man has on his plate...if he has a steak and patatoe..kool...I'm fine with my popeyes ....

http://nba.si.com/2012/10/31/unsigned-delonte-west-makes-the-case-for-unsigned-delonte-west/?sct=nba_bf1_a4

TheDavisBrothers
11-01-2012, 08:12 AM
My question is how was he even in college???????

Mackey_Rose
11-01-2012, 08:13 AM
With a resamay like that, how can any team say no? Do something Pritchard!

naptownmenace
11-01-2012, 08:31 AM
@CharleeRedz13
Defend and play all 3 guard spots...

Uhh... what?

If CharleeRedz can't cut it on a team like the Mavs who are one of the most player friendly teams in the league, he can't cut it anywhere. I take that back. He can go play ball with David Harrison, Bonzi Wells, and Marbury in China.

wintermute
11-01-2012, 08:32 AM
There are 3 guard spots?

EDIT: @naptownmenace, hah we had the same thought

aamcguy
11-01-2012, 08:38 AM
My favorite part is that he has to clarify he's not coming by motorcycle

vnzla81
11-01-2012, 08:42 AM
It looks to me like he forgot the part "I promise that this time I won't sleep with my teammates moms".

Sparhawk
11-01-2012, 09:24 AM
Man oh man.

:imout:

I love West's game though....

Nuntius
11-01-2012, 10:01 AM
He seems to really want to play so I actually want to see him being picked up. I wish him luck :)

ECKrueger
11-01-2012, 10:13 AM
Wow what did I just read?

Dr. Hibbert
11-01-2012, 11:02 AM
Did anyone even bother to figure out WHY he was released from the Mavs before jumping to conclusions about him?

Anthem
11-01-2012, 12:09 PM
Did anyone even bother to figure out WHY he was released from the Mavs before jumping to conclusions about him?
Nope. I'd love to hear, though.

Do I recall that they suspended him first for conduct detrimental to the team?

gummy
11-01-2012, 01:59 PM
:zip:

Trader Joe
11-01-2012, 02:01 PM
Holy ****, this is one of the best things that has ever happened on twitter. RESAMAY

MyFavMartin
11-01-2012, 02:01 PM
It looks to me like he forgot the part "I promise that this time I won't sleep with my teammates moms".

Lockup your backdoor, lockup your wife.

Trader Joe
11-01-2012, 02:06 PM
Don't players get a stipend for eating anyway? At least on the road? This is just bizarre. he needs his own TV show.

vnzla81
11-01-2012, 02:08 PM
Did you guys notice that he tweeted and article from bleachers report about why teams need to sign him? :laugh:

here is the article by the way

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1389198-teams-that-should-take-a-chance-on-delonte-west/page/5

Cousy47
11-01-2012, 02:17 PM
I read some little blurb that said he did it again after he and Carisle had the heart to heart and the next game/practice West went off in the locker room. As usual, the Mavs didnot comment past saying he had been removed from the team?

Noodle
11-01-2012, 02:41 PM
How in an age where a simple guy like myself can spell with perfection does a man advocating for a high paying job spell so poorly? It's a garentee this does him no favors. Use some sort of spell check or auto-correct buddy, it has been around since the founding of the dictionary.

Mackey_Rose
11-01-2012, 03:21 PM
How in an age where a simple guy like myself can spell with perfection does a man advocating for a high paying job spell so poorly? It's a garentee this does him no favors. Use some sort of spell check or auto-correct buddy, it has been around since the founding of the dictionary.

Agreed.

Dr. Awesome
11-01-2012, 04:02 PM

The irony of this gave me a half chub.

gummy
11-01-2012, 04:03 PM
Agreed.

I was hoping he did that on purpose...

Diamond Dave
11-01-2012, 04:11 PM

If not done on purpose, this is so great that we can officially redefine the word irony. Making it so simple that every person of any age can fully understand he concept.

TinManJoshua
11-01-2012, 04:11 PM
Don't players get a stipend for eating anyway?

I always thought so, but I thought that tweet was the funniest one.

This is just bizarre.

So's everything else about that man.

he needs his own TV show.

Couldn't happen fast enough.

LetsTalkPacers84
11-01-2012, 04:30 PM
You bang one superstars mom and you get froze out by all gms

Anthem
11-01-2012, 04:35 PM
If not done on purpose, this is so great that we can officially redefine the word irony. Making it so simple that every person of any age can fully understand he concept.
I see what you did there.

Really?
11-01-2012, 04:54 PM
Uhh... what?

If CharleeRedz can't cut it on a team like the Mavs who are one of the most player friendly teams in the league, he can't cut it anywhere. I take that back. He can go play ball with David Harrison, Bonzi Wells, and Marbury in China.

There are 3 guard spots?

EDIT: @naptownmenace, hah we had the same thought

A duh, just think about it you have the point guard, the shooting guard and the small guard, kind of like a point forward, lol

You also have shooting forward as well as power guard which is the 4th of the guard positions.

idioteque
11-01-2012, 05:25 PM
You bang one superstars mom and you get froze out by all gms

His logical conclusion is that he needs to bang more superstar moms.

sportfireman
11-01-2012, 06:27 PM

First dictonary was around 1806.
http://www.merriam-webster.com/info/noah.htm

Spell check 1970's....
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Who_invented_the_spell_checker

I could be wrong but they were not invented at the same time. So if we are going to be smart let's be smart.;)
Oh and whoever this perfection is that's teaching you to spell.... cut them lose they're trying to make you look bad.

Graham Mernatsi
11-01-2012, 06:51 PM
Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary.

Oh and whoever this perfection is that's teaching you to spell.... cut them lose they're trying to make you look bad.

:arrgh:

Loose.

Dr. Awesome
11-01-2012, 07:15 PM
This is my favorite thread.

Ever.

Heisenberg
11-01-2012, 07:24 PM
You guys know West is legitimately bipolar right?

docpaul
11-01-2012, 07:42 PM
This is my favorite thread.

Ever.

Have you seen the picture on the Murphy to the Mavs thread? It might be one of the best wordless responses ever for PD. :)

sportfireman
11-01-2012, 07:55 PM
Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary.

:arrgh:

Loose.

LOL you got me. I didn't say I could spell perfectly though.

Dr. Awesome
11-01-2012, 08:07 PM
Have you seen the picture on the Murphy to the Mavs thread? It might be one of the best wordless responses ever for PD. :)

If I have, I've forgotten.

Noodle
11-01-2012, 08:15 PM
Agreed.

Wow, you guys disappoint me. Major fail guys....Glad you guys thought it was funny.

@CharleeRedz13
My rates..are league minimum...non garentee...cause Iknow that by time I get there u see what I'm about..what I bring everyday...
Delonte West

Noodle
11-01-2012, 08:17 PM
First dictonary was around 1806.
http://www.merriam-webster.com/info/noah.htm

Spell check 1970's....
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Who_invented_the_spell_checker

I could be wrong but they were not invented at the same time. So if we are going to be smart let's be smart.;)

ouch...lol