PDA

View Full Version : Best place to watch the game?

Ctman89
10-31-2012, 07:33 AM
Anybody got any good bars or restaurants to go to for a pacers game? I'm looking for a place where there will b a good group of fans there
Thanks guys, go pacers

Unclebuck
10-31-2012, 07:37 AM
I either watch it at the fieldhouse or at home. My personal opinion is I hate watching it at a restuarant or bar. Very difficult to really see what is going on. I hate the distractions.

I have never gone to a public place like that to a Pacers game. Several years ago I booked a hotel room just to watch the Pacers game. When I told the clerk I only needed the room for about 3 hours they gave me a crazy look, then when I told them why (for obvious reasons I told them why - didn't want the police showing up) they even gave me a crazier look.

JMO

Eleazar
10-31-2012, 07:44 AM
I am with you Buck the only time I would watch a game at a bar or restaurant would be if it isn't being aired on a channel I have.

Derek2k3
10-31-2012, 07:45 AM
Anybody got any good bars or restaurants to go to for a pacers game? I'm looking for a place where there will b a good group of fans there
Thanks guys, go pacers

There are tons of options downtown.

Scotty's, Moes, Kilroys, Oreilly's, The Pub, just to name a few.

People on here give some great recommendations, what are you looking for?

Unclebuck
10-31-2012, 07:55 AM
I always hear Pacers fans complaining that a lot of places don't show pacers games.

Coopdog23
10-31-2012, 08:21 AM
BW3

Ctman89
10-31-2012, 09:36 AM
I'm just looking for a place ill b around alot of fans

Derek2k3
10-31-2012, 09:58 AM
The Ram downtown always has the game on, and there's typically a good crowd in there. Make sure you sit in the bar, they put it up on the bigscreen.

Mackey_Rose
10-31-2012, 10:32 AM
I either watch it at the fieldhouse or at home. My personal opinion is I hate watching it at a restuarant or bar. Very difficult to really see what is going on. I hate the distractions.

I have never gone to a public place like that to a Pacers game. Several years ago I booked a hotel room just to watch the Pacers game. When I told the clerk I only needed the room for about 3 hours they gave me a crazy look, then when I told them why (for obvious reasons I told them why - didn't want the police showing up) they even gave me a crazier look.

JMO

Wait. What?

vnzla81
10-31-2012, 10:59 AM
Wait. What?

Maybe he likes to watch games in underwear? :whoknows:

Naptown_Seth
10-31-2012, 11:02 AM
I assume Buck didn't have the station available at home and really wanted to watch??