PDA

View Full Version : Former Pacer Thread

Dr. Awesome
10-30-2012, 07:13 PM
Last year we had a thread dedicated to talking about former Pacers. I always thought it was fairly interesting so I figured I'd start it back up.

To start AJ Price has started the season with 3 points and 4 assists in 6 minutes. Holla.

Derek2k3
10-30-2012, 07:31 PM
Last year we had a thread dedicated to talking about former Pacers. I always thought it was fairly interesting so I figured I'd start it back up.

To start AJ Price has started the season with 3 points and 4 assists in 6 minutes. Holla.

Only 1 TO in the first 12 minutes, happy for him.

Pacergeek
10-30-2012, 07:32 PM
James Jones and Barbosa play soon

Pacergeek
10-30-2012, 09:58 PM
Barbosa is on fire

vnzla81
10-30-2012, 10:32 PM
Barbosa with 16 points in his first game, he was the main reason Boston came back.

Derek2k3
10-30-2012, 10:35 PM
Barbosa with 16 points in his first game, he was the main reason Boston came back.

At one point he was 5/5 for 14 points.

vnzla81
10-30-2012, 10:37 PM
Darren is goin to start with OJ, cool.

Bird Fan
10-30-2012, 10:47 PM
Looks like JOB is an assistant for Carlisle, I didn't hear about this. Too bad for Darren Collison.

Heisenberg
10-30-2012, 11:19 PM
7/6 for AJ...on 2/13 shooting, 2/9 from 3

Sandman21
10-31-2012, 12:41 AM
Looks like JOB is an assistant for Carlisle, I didn't hear about this. Too bad for Darren Collison.

You took August off away from here didn't you? ;)

I wish I had when Dallas hired Jim.... :D

vnzla81
10-31-2012, 01:10 AM
17 points for DC today, he looked good.

PGisthefuture
10-31-2012, 01:23 AM
17 points for DC today, he looked good.

Now the test is to see if he can remain consistent with it.

rock747
10-31-2012, 01:27 AM
Man Collison and Barbosa looked pretty good tonight

Peck
10-31-2012, 01:35 AM
Man Collison and Barbosa looked pretty good tonight

Barbosa took a beating here on the forum over the summer (rightfully so btw) for his horrid playoff series. But I think people forgot that he actaully played very well at times during the regular season.

Peck
10-31-2012, 01:36 AM
You took August off away from here didn't you? ;)

I wish I had when Dallas hired Jim.... :D

Not me, I admitted to everyone at the party that I actully made it a point to watch Dallas in Germany this year just so I could sit and enjoy watching Satan have to sit on the bench & hold a clip board while a real coach got to walk the aisle and call the plays. Yea I know I'm petty but I took almost child like glee in watching the ego maniac have to play second fiddle.

pacer4ever
10-31-2012, 01:58 AM
7/6 for AJ...on 2/13 shooting, 2/9 from 3

He was awful he cost the Wizards that game. He couldn't even get the ball up the court once they put Gee on him. Wiz were in a flow then they put price back in and the game was over then. I couldn't believe how bad he was wasn't pretty 2 watch. He had one sequence that was just lol.

Coopdog23
10-31-2012, 09:27 AM
Can't wait to see Lou ball for Minnesota

Stuckey7370
10-31-2012, 11:35 PM
Anybody see the stat line for DJones tonight? How did he get -25 +/- in only 8 min?

imawhat
11-01-2012, 02:07 AM
Barbosa took a beating here on the forum over the summer (rightfully so btw) for his horrid playoff series. But I think people forgot that he actaully played very well at times during the regular season.

He was put in a tough position too. We'd give him the ball in half court and clear out and that's not the type of player he is. Reggie probably would look bad in that scenario. He was put in a position to fail.

He's a good player. If used right or playing with a great point guard he's a good player. That's why he'll be fine in Boston.

Heisenberg
11-01-2012, 02:29 AM
Sorta qualifies, in the same way that Jerryd Bayless was a Pacer, but Kawhi Leonard had 19/7 and 5 steals. I like Hill, but we lost that deal in a fairly big way. Bird had to have him though, and that's a major fault in a GM. Pritchard's had his pet projects as well but not to that degree.

Especially with Danny's knee, easy and cheap replacement. Oh well, past is the past.

gummy
11-01-2012, 02:41 AM
Rush with 14 points on 6-9 shooting in about 23 minutes of action.

DC with 17 points on 6-12 shooting in 32 minutes. 7 assists, 4 rebounds, and 1 TO.

InYaFace
11-01-2012, 09:36 AM
Ok, I give you the stats for our Lineup, that couldawouldashoulda have made it to the Finals:

Jermaine O'Neal in 14 mins: 0 Pts on 0-0 shooting, 1 Off 1 Def Rebound, 1 Foul, 1 TO, 1 BS
Jamaal Tinsley in 18 mins: 2 Pts on 1-4 shooting, 1 Def, 4 Ast, 3 Fouls, 1 Steal, 1 TO, 1 BS
Steven Jackson in 25 mins: 7 Pts on 2-6 shooting, 1 Off 4 Def, 1 Ast, 5 Fouls, 1 Steal
RonRonRonnyTheWorldpeace in 33 mins: 10 Pts on 4-5 shooting, 3 Def, 2 Ast, 6 Fouls (lol), 1 Steal, 6 TO, 1 BS
Jeff Foster: Just a lucky man sitting at home smiling ;)!

idioteque
11-01-2012, 06:29 PM
Sorta qualifies, in the same way that Jerryd Bayless was a Pacer, but Kawhi Leonard had 19/7 and 5 steals. I like Hill, but we lost that deal in a fairly big way. Bird had to have him though, and that's a major fault in a GM. Pritchard's had his pet projects as well but not to that degree.

Especially with Danny's knee, easy and cheap replacement. Oh well, past is the past.

Yeah, Kawhi Leonard has All-Star written all over him, guy is sick. My only solace is that Hill plays a more important position and is a local guy. But yeah we lost that trade.

Justin Tyme
11-01-2012, 06:46 PM
Kawhi Leonard had 19/7 and 5 steals. I like Hill, but we lost that deal in a fairly big way. Bird had to have him though, and that's a major fault in a GM.

I couldn't agree more! I never liked the trade to get Hill, and was against it from the get go. I said from the beginning there would be at least 1 player who was was drafted at 15 or later that would be better than Hill. Hill isn't the PG of the future for the Pacers. Not to mention Walsh did his famous overpaying routine for Pacer players with Hill.

I'll give Hill credit for his shot that won the game, but it doesn't change how I feel.

Will Galen
11-01-2012, 07:08 PM
Jeff Foster: Just a lucky man sitting at home smiling ;)!

Jeff now works in the Pacers office.

Ace E.Anderson
11-01-2012, 10:39 PM

1. Leonard wouldn't be as good here as be is with the Spurs. Diff coaching, less minutes to be had at his position, and he wouldn't be playing on the same court as Parker, Duncan, and Ginobili
2. So you'd rather have an out of place DC, no backup Pg, nd Leonard barely playing last yr as opposed to a clutch and steady G.Hill?

I feel that both teams got what they needed. It's easy to look good when you're playing with other star players taking up the defensive attention. But all that aside, the Pacers have played at their highest level in yrs with Hill being a part of this team. We needed some veteran leadership last yr, not another rookie SF

Heisenberg
11-01-2012, 11:00 PM
Starting next week apparently Stacy Paetz is going to be doing work for NBA on TNT

pacergod2
11-02-2012, 07:27 AM
That trade was a win-win for both teams. I think that it is fairly uncommon to see that in the NBA now. Most trades end up being one big asset for many little assets and financial relief. This was a great trade for both teams. Both players would have remained backups on their respective teams, but rather are both starting and playing significant roles on two of the best teams in the league. Sounds like a great deal for both.

I love Hill's consistency (when healthy) and his veteran leadership. He has been a playoff tested player for being so young and brings with him a maturity for other players to respect. He doesn't turn the ball over much, plays very good defense, and he gets us into our sets with our bigs better than any other player on our team. GHill means a lot to this team, IMO.

BRushWithDeath
11-05-2012, 10:14 AM
I feel awful for Brandon Rush. He seemed to be primed for a pretty good year. I suppose it's better that it happened this year than last year.

WhoLovesYaBaby?
11-05-2012, 12:15 PM
Jonathan Bender - http://jonathanbender.com/ - Good for him. Putting all of that money he made not playing to good use.

David Harrison - D league. and China. http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2012/7/17/3164226/david-harrison-nba-summer-league-mavericks-pacers

Shawne Williams - Unemployed.

sam kaiserblade
11-05-2012, 12:32 PM
I cant wait to see Al Harrington play for the Magic. Orlando has looked good so far. Lot of young talent there.

BRushWithDeath
11-05-2012, 01:24 PM
I cant wait to see Al Harrington play for the Magic. Orlando has looked good so far. Lot of young talent there.

There's a lot of youth there. I'm not sure about a lot of young talent.

But I do know that if I were Jacque Vaughn, I'd never play Harrington once he gets healthy. They should be in full on rebuild mode. That shouldn't include Baby Al.

pacer4ever
11-05-2012, 01:48 PM

Also Bertans is advancing like I though he would. He is playing for Partizan now. I watched him last week and he just needs to add some weight and he will be NBA ready. His PnP offense is NBA ready. Anyone who can shoot like him is a rotation player in the NBA he reminds me of Austin Croshere type but better at dribbling and a little more athletic. The Spurs stole our lunch in that trade and I said that on draft night.

Then paying Hill 8m just compounded that mistake IMO.

PritchSlap
11-12-2012, 11:32 PM
Carlisle just got double T'd! It's now Jim O'Brian's team!
There are 3 Pacers from last year on the floor right now.

rock747
11-12-2012, 11:37 PM
Carlisle just got double T'd! It's now Jim O'Brian's team!
There are 3 Pacers from last year on the floor right now.

Oh ****!

vnzla81
11-15-2012, 10:48 PM
Barbosa is looking good today, he started because Rondo got hurt yesterday, so far so good for that minimum salary player.

Ace E.Anderson
11-15-2012, 10:53 PM
Barbosa is looking good today, he started because Rondo got hurt yesterday, so far so good for that minimum salary player.

He's only scored in double figures 3 times this season so far. I agree though, good production for a minimum salaried player.

vnzla81
11-15-2012, 10:56 PM
He's only scored in double figures 3 times this season so far. I agree though, good production for a minimum salaried player.

Yeah he is their only offense at times, Doc knows how to use him too, he runs him on screens so he can get open, things he couldn't do here.

Ace E.Anderson
11-15-2012, 11:37 PM
Yeah he is their only offense at times, Doc knows how to use him too, he runs him on screens so he can get open, things he couldn't do here.

I wonder if Barbosa was injured at all last yr during the playoffs. He looks a lot like his old self in some of these games. Outside of a few games during the regular season, Barbosa was average at best last yr.

vnzla81
11-15-2012, 11:40 PM
I wonder if Barbosa was injured at all last yr during the playoffs. He looks a lot like his old self in some of these games. Outside of a few games during the regular season, Barbosa was average at best last yr.

He had an ankle injury during the playoffs.

Justin Tyme
11-19-2012, 12:06 PM

Barbosa's yesterdays game:

1-6 fg... 0-1 3pt... 3-4 ft... 1 reb... 1 ast... 5 pts

Looking at those stats he'd fit right in with this Pacers team.

Justin Tyme
11-19-2012, 12:20 PM
Jarrett Jack yesterdays game:

6-8 FG... 0-1 3pt... 3 Reb... 5 Ast... 12 points

012-13 stats:

9.2/3.2/4.2... 51% FG... 45% 3pt... 88% FT... with a 4-1 Ast to TO rate. Salary 5 mil.

Yep, too much money to have kept a hardnose no non-sense player with leadership ability.

The Pacers have had Ford, Watson, Price, Collison, Hill, and Augustin, and how's that worked out? Hill is being paid 3 mil more. Just SMH.

Since86
11-19-2012, 12:40 PM
That weirdo with the pony tail is averaging 0.8pts and 2.7rebs this year on 14% shooting. Man, I wish he was playing for the Pacers over Ian.

Justin Tyme
11-19-2012, 12:49 PM
That weirdo with the pony tail is averaging 0.8pts and 2.7rebs this year on 14% shooting. Man, I wish he was playing for the Pacers over Ian.

Great post!

You need to post this in the thread of "I miss last years bench players."

vnzla81
11-19-2012, 01:35 PM

I wish neither was playing for the Pacers but if I had a choice I choose the guy that is making veteran minimum for one year over the guy making 4mil a year for the next four years while not been really that much of an upgrade.

I also rather have Barbosa for veteran minimum for one year than Green for 3mil for the next 3 years.

Since86
11-19-2012, 01:55 PM
The guy who argues that the amount of money spent is equal to commitment to winning now argues about value.

vnzla81
11-19-2012, 01:58 PM
I can also come up with a big list of players that were there for the Pacers to take and they decided to go the high price way:

Reggie Evans: 1.6 mil a year.

CJ Watson: 1mil a year.

Blatche: 800K

Barbosa 1.2mil

Darko: 1.2mil

Hinrich 4mil.

Nate 1.1mil

Kaman 8mil for one year.

Mayo 4mil for two years.

Brand 2mil

Crawford 5mil a year for 4 years.

Turiaf 1mil

Ryan Hollins 1mil

Barnes 800K

Bayless 2mil

Ray Allen 3mil*

Rashard Lewis 1.3mil

Dalembert 6mil for one year.

Joel P 1.3mil

AK47 9mil a year for 2 years.

Greg S 2.5mil

Lou 1mil

Brewer 1mil for one year.

Note: This is just an example, I didn't take into consideration team discounts, etc.

vnzla81
11-19-2012, 02:00 PM
The guy who argues that the amount of money spent is equal to commitment to winning now argues about value.

Uh? you always understand something else.

Since86
11-19-2012, 02:02 PM
Uh? you always understand something else.

Yeah, I understand how funny it is to read someone complain about spending, that's always complaining about the lack of spending.

vnzla81
11-19-2012, 02:12 PM
Yeah, I understand how funny it is to read someone complain about spending, that's always complaining about the lack of spending.

I'm pretty sure you know the difference and what many of us meant by saying that, sorry but I don't feel like arguing today.

WhoLovesYaBaby?
11-19-2012, 03:10 PM
Sorry to report that Tinsley is averaging almost 5apg in 17mpg. Less than one ppg. He has a game of zero points and 14 assists at one point. Here's a guy who could always run an offense, IF HE FELT LIKE IT. Evidently he feels like it now.

He wouldn't do that when on the Pacers. He insisted that he wanted to the be Starbury of Indiana and play his playground trash ball.

Can't stand the guy.

pacer4ever
11-19-2012, 03:15 PM
I can also come up with a big list of players that were there for the Pacers to take and they decided to go the high price way:

Reggie Evans: 1.6 mil a year.

CJ Watson: 1mil a year.

Blatche: 800K

Barbosa 1.2mil

Darko: 1.2mil

Hinrich 4mil.

Nate 1.1mil

Kaman 8mil for one year.

Mayo 4mil for two years.

Brand 2mil

Crawford 5mil a year for 4 years.

Turiaf 1mil

Ryan Hollins 1mil

Barnes 800K

Bayless 2mil

Ray Allen 3mil*

Rashard Lewis 1.3mil

Dalembert 6mil for one year.

Joel P 1.3mil

AK47 9mil a year for 2 years.

Greg S 2.5mil

Lou 1mil

Brewer 1mil for one year.

Note: This is just an example, I didn't take into consideration team discounts, etc.

How can you forget Scola:mad:

dal9
11-24-2012, 01:00 AM
Tins had 31 minutes, 12 assists 1 TO, +18, in 2 pt win today.

vnzla81
11-24-2012, 01:10 AM
How can you forget Scola:mad:

You know I love Scola, I just used some examples not everybody in the NBA ;)

OlBlu
11-24-2012, 01:34 PM
Tins had 31 minutes, 12 assists 1 TO, +18, in 2 pt win today.

We have not had a point guard that was anywhere close to what the Tinman was when he was here. I still think they could have worked more with him and gotten more out of him. Unfortunately, the team elected to prove a point rather than try and develop a troubled player. I wonder what he could have been if he had gotten Lance like support....:cool:

11-24-2012, 11:25 PM
For 1.2 million, we should have resigned Barbosa. That was a stupid move.

11-24-2012, 11:31 PM

What is this 'screen play' you speak of? I thought offenses were best simple. Like, if you get everybody standing within 7 feet of one another. Strength in numbers, right?

rexnom
11-25-2012, 12:19 AM
Collison (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regression_toward_the_mean) with a 1-10, 2pt, 4ast, 4to effort tonight.

Naptown_Seth
11-25-2012, 01:15 AM
Collison (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regression_toward_the_mean) with a 1-10, 2pt, 4ast, 4to effort tonight.
Shut your face. The Pacers F'd up like always. Every player we ever had is a golden god, every player we could have had always crushes it.

Anyone can twist stats and make a player look bad, and you totally dismiss his FGM like it didn't help. Plus 9 rebound opportunities created.

Really that's thick even by my standards :), and I actually love the casual tracking of former players. But sometimes the love or hate that lingers independent of the player's output over a long stretch of games starts to wear on me. And while not a former Pacer, maybe a little posting on the Mayo 5-15 and -30 on the night as a reality check there too.

I mean McRoberts is still putting up comparable P36 numbers to Tyler for less money per year but I'm not posting after every game that we blew it....but they did blow it. ;)

BTW, how about Metta leading the Lakers with 19 points on 5-7 from 3 and a +34 on the night in that win over Dallas.

Beware with Tinsley, dude is getting some of those Utah assists. Assists in SLC - 13 p36. Assists on road - 9.25 p36. One of the most subjective stats given out in the NBA. I mean 9 is a really nice p36, I'm not knocking that, but the history with Stockton's extra 1-2 every night seems to linger on in the arena where being on speaking terms with the basketball warrants an assist.

PritchSlap
11-25-2012, 07:40 PM
Watching the C's game, and Barbosa is lighting it up off the bench 4/4 with 11 points in 3 minutes. Nice to see what he can do when he's not the only offense coming off the bench.

Ace E.Anderson
11-25-2012, 08:52 PM
Watching the C's game, and Barbosa is lighting it up off the bench 4/4 with 11 points in 3 minutes. Nice to see what he can do when he's not the only offense coming off the bench.

What the box score doesn't show is his extremely bad defense

vnzla81
11-25-2012, 09:11 PM
What the box score doesn't show is his extremely bad defense

Doc Rivers and Vogel must be crazy then, Vogel praised his D last year and Doc is doing it this one, I understand that he got killed by Wade but who doesn't?

vnzla81
11-25-2012, 09:32 PM
8 and 14 for Mcbob today, just like Lamar Odom.

Ace E.Anderson
11-25-2012, 10:33 PM
Doc Rivers and Vogel must be crazy then, Vogel praised his D last year and Doc is doing it this one, I understand that he got killed by Wade but who doesn't?

I'm WATCHING the game. Nelson was killing him and now JJ is killing him. Barbosa is good in the open floor when the PG pushes the ball up the floor, OR when he's able to be the PG nd push the ball up with other players running the floor with him. If he has to play in the half court, like he did with the pacers, then he'll struggle.

We always point out when he has a good game, but he's not doing anything earth shattering this yr either. 6-8 ppg with a few games in the teens.

vnzla81
11-25-2012, 10:44 PM
I'm WATCHING the game. Nelson was killing him and now JJ is killing him. Barbosa is good in the open floor when the PG pushes the ball up the floor, OR when he's able to be the PG nd push the ball up with other players running the floor with him. If he has to play in the half court, like he did with the pacers, then he'll struggle.

We always point out when he has a good game, but he's not doing anything earth shattering this yr either. 6-8 ppg with a few games in the teens.

Nelson and Redick kill a lot of people, they run through a lot of screens and are hard to guard, even George Hill has problems in guarding guys like that and that's how you get people to say that Hill is a bad defender.

Mackey_Rose
11-27-2012, 11:35 AM
8 and 14 for Mcbob today, just like Lamar Odom.

http://www.magicbasketball.net/2012/11/26/the-return-of-josh-mcroberts/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=the-return-of-josh-mcroberts

Also...this. The 2nd link is a must-click.

http://www.theprobasketballtalk.com/2012/11/is-josh-mcroberts-taller-version-of.html

Justin Tyme
11-27-2012, 12:05 PM
11/26 games

Tinsley 15/2/6

Price 11/5/7

Unclebuck
11-27-2012, 12:09 PM
I don't have much to contribute to this thread . But Tinsley was almost unrecognizable to me. I wanted to see what he looked like and I kept saying to myself when did he become this tall and skinny point guard. Yes he looked tall and almost skinny. Too bad he didn't do that 10 years ago he might have had a great career.

Ragnar
11-27-2012, 12:13 PM
Sorry to report that Tinsley is averaging almost 5apg in 17mpg. Less than one ppg. He has a game of zero points and 14 assists at one point. Here's a guy who could always run an offense, IF HE FELT LIKE IT. Evidently he feels like it now.

He wouldn't do that when on the Pacers. He insisted that he wanted to the be Starbury of Indiana and play his playground trash ball.

Can't stand the guy.

I take it you only started watching Pacer games after the Brawl

Before that Tinsley would prefer not to score at all, he scored more after that because it was the only way the Pacers could get wins with all the suspensions. He beat the Heat in Miami just about by himself.

Ace E.Anderson
11-27-2012, 12:18 PM

Before that Tinsley would prefer not to score at all, he scored more after that because it was the only way the Pacers could get wins with all the suspensions. He beat the Heat in Miami just about by himself.

Tinsley may have been the most talented PG the Pacers have had since joining the NBA(yes I think he was more TALENTED than Mark Jackson, doesn't mean he was a better player, just more talented). He's easily the most talented PG of the modern pacers. Dude could have been special if he kept his head on straight.

Pacergeek
11-27-2012, 09:57 PM
It appears Darren Collison has been benched

@basketballtalk: Mavericks’ Carlisle frustrated enough with Collison to start Dominique Jones http://t.co/Vz7Xnuyf #PBT #NBA

PritchSlap
11-27-2012, 09:59 PM
Collison had a sweet buzzer beater taken away from him. The clock went from 0.2 to 0.9 to 0.8 to 0.0.. really weird.

Justin Tyme
11-30-2012, 03:22 PM
Nov 29

Jerritt Jack

7-14 FG... 3-4 3PT... 1-1 FT... 2 Reb... 5 Ast... 18 Pts

Jon Theodore
11-30-2012, 11:18 PM

Say what you want about Tinsley, but I know exactly the Miami game you are talking about. That may have been one of my favorite Pacer games of all time, I have vivid memories of watching that with my buddies and just flipping out. I really wish Tins could be our backup PG right now.

Jon Theodore
11-30-2012, 11:19 PM
Is there anyone who wouldn't prefer AJ price over DJ as a backup pg right now?

Justin Tyme
12-02-2012, 02:13 PM
Is there anyone who wouldn't prefer AJ price over DJ as a backup pg right now?

AND to think of all those on this board who complained about Price. Then Walsh got one that others feel is worse. So who are you upset with, Augustin or Walsh for getting Augustin?

Justin Tyme
12-02-2012, 02:17 PM
1 Dec 012

Barbosa 0/4 FG... 0/1 3Pt... 2 Ast

Quis 4/9 FG... 0/1 3Pt... 2 Reb... 5 Ast... 8 Pts

vnzla81
12-06-2012, 12:18 AM
DC got benched for making one mistake his leash is really short.

aamcguy
12-06-2012, 12:20 AM
AND to think of all those on this board who complained about Price. Then Walsh got one that others feel is worse. So who are you upset with, Augustin or Walsh for getting Augustin?

Are you honestly saying that before this season started you would have preferred we keep Price instead of signing Augustin on a 1 year deal?

vnzla81
12-06-2012, 12:32 AM
DC looks worse than ever, I'm feeling bad for the guy.

Coopdog23
12-06-2012, 09:16 AM
Jermaine O'Neal is actually playing well for the Suns

Justin Tyme
12-07-2012, 02:42 PM
Are you honestly saying that before this season started you would have preferred we keep Price instead of signing Augustin on a 1 year deal?

Don't answer a question with a question, then expect an answer. It won't be forth coming.

31andonly
12-07-2012, 03:31 PM
Does anyone of you know what happened to Tinsley? DNPs in the last couple of games...

cgg
12-07-2012, 03:47 PM
Does anyone of you know what happened to Tinsley? DNPs in the last couple of games...

sinusitis?

vnzla81
12-08-2012, 12:06 AM
Marquis with 18 6 and 3 today, nice.

Phree Refill
12-27-2012, 10:47 PM
DC going ape ***** on the thunder tonight. Inferno also got the start tonight.

owl
12-27-2012, 11:20 PM
DC going ape ***** on the thunder tonight. Inferno also got the start tonight.

With Dirk playing Dallas becomes dangerous. Collison would good as a back up. Collison with the steal.

Phree Refill
12-27-2012, 11:40 PM
BWAHAHAHAHA...... DC holy ****... One legged off balace three with with .4 seconds to send it to OT. 4/4 from three point land tonight

owl
12-27-2012, 11:40 PM
With Dirk playing Dallas becomes dangerous. Collison would good as a back up. Collison with the steal.

Collison with the three to send it to overtime and 30 points.