PDA

View Full Version : Pacer Programs

GO!!!!!
11-27-2004, 06:18 PM
Like the new future and might make a request myself, I'd really like a 05 program from a game or a couple games this year and woulden't mind making a deal with someone, eather as a trade of for a program or something that Aussie that some one would like and i can help with or i'll just pay straight up for it

I've bought stuff of ebay and so on but i'd really like to just have a Indy guy on the inside who can get me some programs and maybe a bobblehead coz he likes me and like to help out, like i said i'm willing to pay/trade and have no intentions of doing anything dishonest I just really love programs and collect them from all over the place as you read so much in them that you just can't get anywhere else

if some one is interested in helping me out on a regular basis then let me know as i'd really like to that

I have pleanty of people that can vouch for my honesty and that i'm trust worthy and a good Indy fan

Just thought I'd throw that in to the tradin ring and see what happens

GO!!!!!

GO!!!!!
12-14-2004, 10:20 PM
an't getting no takers i see.. bumma

GO!!!!!
01-08-2005, 07:54 PM
Sent you a Pm Btowncolt..

any other takers... as my collection is getting out of date.. the last program I have has Sam "big Smooth " Perkins as a cover story