PDA

View Full Version : All-Star Festivities

Anthem
02-13-2004, 09:36 PM
What stuff do you plan on watching this weekend?

I'll watch the game and the dunk contest, and that's probably it.

Shade
02-13-2004, 09:37 PM

Well, I'm already watching the god-awful celebrity game, and will watch the rookie game tonight. I'll miss the rest tomorrow because I have to work :(, so I'll probably tape it.

Anthem
02-13-2004, 09:42 PM

Well, I'm already watching the god-awful celebrity game, and will watch the rookie game tonight. I'll miss the rest tomorrow because I have to work :(, so I'll probably tape it.

Forgot the rookie game was tonight. What time?

kerosene
02-13-2004, 09:53 PM
Dunk contest for sure.
Maybe some of the Rookie game if I get home in time.
May have the AS Game on tv but probably won't actively watch it. Or maybe I will. JO and RA is a good reason to watch I suppose.

EDIT - I'll watch the Skills Comp. too. I enjoyed that last year for whatever reason.

Hicks
02-13-2004, 09:59 PM

Forgot the rookie game was tonight. What time?

It's starting on TNT as I type.

PHJIndy
02-13-2004, 10:02 PM
The "celebrity game" was awful and a whole lot more!

Anthem
02-14-2004, 01:34 AM
Anybody know exactly what time the dunk contest is? I don't want to watch most of the "All-Star Saturday Night."

kerosene
02-14-2004, 02:04 AM
Saturday, Feb. 14 (8:30 p.m. ET, TNT) is what NBA.com is saying but that's the time they give for all events tomorrow night. feh.

Hicks
02-14-2004, 11:06 AM
I'll watch the early documentary-ish stuff on TNT if I'm bored, but if not, I'll tune in for at least the Skills, 3-Point, and Dunks. Maybe that other game with 3 people.