PDA

View Full Version : Forum Party 11-26 Update - Those attending please read

Jose Slaughter
11-26-2004, 02:35 PM
I tried to change the title of the regular Forum Party thread, without any luck.

With the new format, any changes I make to the opening post only show up on page one & are not likely to be seen, so I wanted to post this separately

For most of you this is common knowledge but it looks like we will have some first timers at our party this Saturday.

The food, drinks & tip will go on one tab, usually takes about 10 bucks to cover it. If anyone wants to get a brew or a glass of wine you will need to cover that on your own.

As far as Hooters & Perkins goes, I think it'll be every man for themselves.

ABADays
11-26-2004, 03:12 PM
I might be running a little late because I'm working the Wooden Tradition thing.

Ragnar
11-26-2004, 03:27 PM
Hey Jose I tried to IM you but your box is full.

I am not going to be able to make it. I had planned on being at the inlaws today but my wifes sister re-scheduled untill tomorrow so I am out of luck. While you guys are talking Pacers I will be sitting at my inlaws :censored:

Jose Slaughter
11-26-2004, 04:16 PM
I got an e-mail about my PM box being full.

It's cleared out now.

I guess we'll see ya next spring.

Ragnar
11-26-2004, 04:40 PM
I was really looking foreward to meeting everyone but I guess family should in some cases come first. :whoknows:

kerosene
11-26-2004, 07:31 PM
Can someone mention to Anthem, provided he makes it, that I had a PM for him at the old board which should still be there (if it's still up). Or mention I have a ticket for him if he's interested, short notice I know, but the offer still stands.