PDA

View Full Version : Deron Williams rips AJ Price.

IUfan4life
10-16-2012, 12:59 AM
Probably not worth a thread, but there are a couple of great quotes from Deron Williams.

"Maybe he had some boys in the crowd he wanted to impress while he can with the little minutes he's going to get this year.

"'It's my home now.' I told him that."

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/story/_/id/8510488/deron-williams-brooklyn-nets-rips-aj-price-washington-wizards

Steagles
10-16-2012, 08:08 AM
I'm more anxious to hear the AJ rebuttal comment.

sportfireman
10-16-2012, 08:15 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/zTFsuGa3Cjs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Naptown_Seth
10-16-2012, 08:57 AM
Looked like Price got fouled at the other end in a similar way to what he did in retaliation to Deron, though Deron isn't who made contact at the other end. Either way DWill should man up and let it go. Stupid to get into a petty debate with Price over some minor contact in a pre-season game.

And I think Tyler can tell DWill what AJ's response might sound/smell like. ;)

rel
10-16-2012, 10:14 AM
seems like an overreaction on both ends...but boooo Deron. We still got your back Juice!! :P

Edit: woohoo, 1,500 posts! 8 years and I'm just now hitting that number lol

ThA HoyA
10-16-2012, 10:50 AM
Wow that's considered a hard hit now?? Elementary kids hit each other harder than that

Sookie
10-16-2012, 12:31 PM
Looked like Price got fouled at the other end in a similar way to what he did in retaliation to Deron, though Deron isn't who made contact at the other end. Either way DWill should man up and let it go. Stupid to get into a petty debate with Price over some minor contact in a pre-season game.

Yea, AJ better not do that again. That was just weird. :laugh:

Price was fouled (pretty hard) twice before, and was getting visibly angry even before the incident, but to me it looked like DWill initiated it anyway, with the foul and the yapping, so I don't know why he's talking so much about it. Other than AJ clearly got under his skin, for whatever reason.

I still hate that stuff. Guys making like they're going to fight each other when they know darn well they'll be split up. Macho-ism is annoying as it is, but fake macho-ism.. ugh...Kind of the one thing that bothered me about our team as a whole last season. We seemed to do that a lot.

Derek2k3
10-16-2012, 02:50 PM
Honestly though, D-Will is such a prima donna sissy boy.

Nicely done, Juice.

Noodle
10-17-2012, 01:14 PM
Yea, AJ better not do that again. That was just weird. :laugh:

Price was fouled (pretty hard) twice before, and was getting visibly angry even before the incident, but to me it looked like DWill initiated it anyway, with the foul and the yapping, so I don't know why he's talking so much about it. Other than AJ clearly got under his skin, for whatever reason.

I still hate that stuff. Guys making like they're going to fight each other when they know darn well they'll be split up. Macho-ism is annoying as it is, but fake macho-ism.. ugh...Kind of the one thing that bothered me about our team as a whole last season. We seemed to do that a lot.

.....ok

McKeyFan
10-17-2012, 02:12 PM

What's this Tyler thing?

MyFavMartin
10-17-2012, 03:02 PM
with Wall out early for DC, Price will get plenty of run early.

Sookie
10-17-2012, 04:46 PM
What's this Tyler thing?

I'd imagine he's talking about this....Did anyone ever get an explanation?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymVPbnKgoUo

McKeyFan
10-17-2012, 08:45 PM
I'd imagine he's talking about this....Did anyone ever get an explanation?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymVPbnKgoUo

What the . . . ?

:whoknows: