PDA

View Full Version : anyone think we might let down tonight?

JOneal7
11-26-2004, 07:23 AM
I mean this team did beat the magic by double digits. I hope we don't but ANY team is suspect for a let down against the bobcats. (still don't get why they pick a name like that)

ABADays
11-26-2004, 10:19 AM
No letdown but they could be tired.

SjA3837
11-26-2004, 10:25 AM
If your thinking this... then would it really be a letdown? :)

fwpacerfan
11-26-2004, 10:42 AM
I don't think this crew will ever have a letdown. All of these guys are either fighting for their NBA careers or they have something to prove. There will be nights they play poorly but it won't be because of lack of effort.

MistyRo76
11-26-2004, 02:29 PM
I don't think that there will be a letdown at least in terms of effort. They may be tired and I would expect some shots that fall short and some sloppy play. But they will give it their all. They know that this is game that they can win and that they need every win possible right now. I expect that RC will give Fowlkes and Johnson a few more minutes in relief.

ya know, I haven't looked forward to NBA regular season games this much in a long long time. Can't wait for tip off.

stipo
11-26-2004, 03:37 PM
I hate to be the negative one, and I hope I'm wrong, but it has been the history of many Pacer teams to let down about now. Hopefully, these guys haven't been here long enough to know that.