PDA

View Full Version : What more can be said?

Shade
11-26-2004, 12:11 AM
This team is absolutely amazing. Even though we had 10 guys suited, only 7 saw significant playing time (why the hell is John Edwards on this team, anyway? If he doesn't get any PT now, he never will). And the guy we let get away, Primoz, is putting up double-doubles in Charlotte. This team is built and coached magnificently, and plays hard and wants to win every night. What more can you ask?

Let me just say this. We just beat (nay, controlled) a CHAMPIONSHIP CONTENDER with our THIRD STRING.

I've never been prouder to be a Pacers fan. :cool: :love:

SjA3837
11-26-2004, 12:13 AM
This team is absolutely amazing. Even though we had 10 guys suited, only 7 saw significant playing time (why the hell is John Edwards on this team, anyway? If he doesn't get any PT now, he never will). And the guy we let get away, Primoz, is putting up double-doubles in Charlotte. This team is built and coached magnificently, and plays hard and wants to win every night. What more can you ask?

Let me just say this. We just beat (nay, controlled) a CHAMPIONSHIP CONTENDER with our THIRD STRING.

I've never been prouder to be a Pacers fan. :cool: :love:
^^^^^^^

ROCislandWarrior
11-26-2004, 12:18 AM
I kept saying to myself...Thats Cassell, Szerbiack, Sprewell, Hudson and frickin' Kevin Garnett out there getting dominated by Tinsley, Jones, Jones, Pollard and Croshere.

It is almost funny.

JOneal7
11-26-2004, 12:23 AM
I kept waiting for this to end...feeling the dream was going to end abruptly and I would snap out of this awesome dream...But it kept GOING! WOW...Just wow..

3Ball
11-26-2004, 12:25 AM
I never wanted to say it, but I really thought tonight would be our letdown. I mean, how many games in a row can we play our hearts out right? How long can young guys who never started stand up to these All-stars. Wow.

Tough stretch on the road up ahead after Charlotte...

sweabs
We still haven't played a game on the road however. I think that will be the test.

ABADays
It was pretty awesome. Didn't think that last 36 seconds was ever going to end.

ROCislandWarrior
11-26-2004, 12:27 AM
It was pretty awesome. Didn't think that last 36 seconds was ever going to end.

EXACTLY! That took forever.