PDA

View Full Version : The ABA is done

Jose Slaughter
10-01-2012, 08:19 PM
I stopped the draft

the season is done

sorry to the many vets that have enjoyed the game as much as I do.

I'm just not in a place to handle this right now

Sorry

Pacergeek
10-01-2012, 08:21 PM
Come on man. The draft was just picking up. Just autodraft the bozos that don't make their draft picks

Speed
10-01-2012, 08:25 PM
Come on man. The draft was just picking up. Just autodraft the bozos that don't make their draft picks

Its not a terrible idea. I'd guess you'd have teams/players pout and quit, though.

Pacergeek
10-01-2012, 08:26 PM
just autodraft the best players available for people that don't draft. Amare and Derrick Rose go to Fishers

Nuntius
10-01-2012, 08:27 PM
Damn :(

Well, since the Commisioner gets the most of the job done it's his call I guess.

Shade
10-01-2012, 09:04 PM
Fantasy lockout.

MagicRat
10-01-2012, 09:12 PM
On day 3 of a 30 day draft?

RandyWrinkles
10-01-2012, 09:18 PM
Dang. I was checking in all day went out to dinner came back and it was finally my turn. Hopefully the issues can be resolved. I was pretty happy for who I was getting at 20/21.

Bricklayer
10-02-2012, 12:55 AM
Can we please get it going again? I was excited to finally participate in a fantasy league where i actually had a good pick (#2)!!!!! Please!!

Also, perhaps the slow people don't know about this... but you can receive EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS when it's your turn in the draft. I forget exactly where it is now that I've been locked out, but everyone should use it. Perhaps the commissioner can make it default for everyone? Otherwise, I say you give them 12 hours to make a pick or they autodraft. That's more than enough time. Just my 2 cents.

Pacergeek
10-02-2012, 10:28 PM
seriously, what the hell is wrong with Jose Slaughter? Why was the league cancelled?

Pacergeek
10-02-2012, 10:30 PM
This is a pm Jose Slaughter sent me minutes before he closed down the draft:

do you have any idea how many PM's I sent you asking you to read the threads I posted explaining different features in this game?

I did everything I could to try to get you and the other first timers upto speed and then you post that this is bush league casue you don't know whats going on.

***** what do I f'n need to do.

I'm sooooo close to blowing this thing up it isn't even funny

I don't need this crap.

Don't bother sendiong back a PM.... I won't read it

and I will be TOTALLY surprised if you bothered to put a player on your list to cover your next pick.

Pacergeek
10-02-2012, 10:32 PM
those are the words of a crazy person

Hicks
10-02-2012, 10:55 PM
They're the words of a fed up person. Did you even read those threads?

TMJ31
10-04-2012, 05:52 PM
Come on guys, is the bickering and name calling really necessary?

Sometimes folks have stressful times in life (haven't we all) and blow something out of proportion.

Jose is a PD stalwart and there is no reason to start calling him crazy. He over-reacted perhaps, but then again, HE saw the admin data for the league and we did not.

Can't we just all be friends? :)

Pacergeek
10-04-2012, 08:45 PM
I would like to apologize to Jose. I was just really upset that the draft was cancelled.