PDA

View Full Version : G2 Zone Final Auditions

boombaby1987
09-25-2012, 10:19 AM
I made the auditions on Saturday, who else did? Already planned out my 27 second audition.

rel
09-25-2012, 11:03 AM
How was the turn out on the first batch of auditions? At one point, I was worried there weren't even enough people trying out (I could be dead wrong). I was trying to get my friends in Indy to tryout...
Anyways, good luck on the next round!

boombaby1987
09-25-2012, 11:06 AM
I believe they had roughly 130 pairs submit pictures. So 36 pairs make it. No idea how many people were invited back for the final audition, maybe 80 pairs?

rel
09-25-2012, 11:12 AM
oh wow! awesome. Glad to know. I checked the website like a week before the deadline and for some reason it looked like there were only like 20 pair pics on the 'pick your fav 5' section

Coopdog23
09-25-2012, 01:48 PM
I totally forgot to send a pic in. Oh well. I'll be going to a lot of games this year anyways. #PacerNation

cjdefur
09-25-2012, 04:43 PM
I have an audition as well with a friend of mine. We had ours planned out before we even knew we had an audition!

imbtyler
09-25-2012, 11:54 PM
I sent in a picture of myself, but because I don't have any friends who are as big of Pacers fans as I am, I got DQ'd, or my entry was considered invalid, and they removed my entry from the page... I actually liked it a lot:

http://i.imgur.com/DscVh.jpg?3751

Heisenberg
09-26-2012, 12:33 AM
Shoulda said you have an identical twin and just gave your other ticket to a PDer every night.

imbtyler
09-26-2012, 04:15 PM
Shoulda said you have an identical twin and just gave your other ticket to a PDer every night.

I was going to go with the gimmick that I had split personalities. But the "PacersG2" email account that replied to me said that I couldn't do that. :(

Also, way off topic, since starting watching Breaking Bad, I have finally taken notice as to what your PD handle and avatar mean. And I respect it greatly. :thumbup:

Sandman21
09-26-2012, 05:36 PM
Ha, they scared me into thinking I hadn't made the finals there for several hours. It wasn't until I woke up at 10am yesterday to find my Twitter blown up..... ;)

RobfromPacers
09-30-2012, 02:06 PM
I sent in a picture of myself, but because I don't have any friends who are as big of Pacers fans as I am, I got DQ'd, or my entry was considered invalid, and they removed my entry from the page... I actually liked it a lot:

http://i.imgur.com/DscVh.jpg?3751

It was a great photo. As you mentioned, teams of two were required to participate. Since you weren't able to try-out and because you've represented us big-time through the the years (All-Star games included), then we'd be willing to extend the member offer to you. If interested, send me an email and we can discuss.