PDA

View Full Version : Gold Out at home opener

pacers74
09-22-2012, 02:47 AM
I am really excited to go to the home opener this year. It is going to be a gold out and everyone in attendance will be getting a gold Blue Collar-Gold Swagger t-shirt. I was in Oklahoma for work during the Miami series, so I didn't get to go to a Gold Out game. I bet Bankers Life will be rocking. I have been taking my son to the season opener for the last few years, and I bet this will be the best one yet.

http://www.nba.com/pacers/pacers-blue-collar-gold-swagger

BillS
09-22-2012, 08:58 AM
The team will be using the gold uniforms.

:onozomg:

FlavaDave
09-22-2012, 09:44 AM
I wonder how ticket sales are going for the rest of the season?

Major Cold
09-22-2012, 10:53 AM
Just so you all know. If you look at basketball reference, you can see the rankings of attendance. The highest we have ever been is 10th in the 99-00 EC Championship team. The OKC last year was 11th. The lowest attendance the Bulls after the Jordan era was 9th in 01-02 when the were 21-61 which was the first time they won over 20 games in 4 years.

The Point:
Just because you win does not mean you will be top of the standings in attendance. Its all about market.

A good ranking for the Pacers is 15th or better, see Kings attendance rankings 00-05. But I doubt we will ever be a top 8 attendance team.

Mad-Mad-Mario
09-22-2012, 01:18 PM
Doubt I will be able to make this game, but me and some friends are going to shoot for the Miami game. That will be crazy. And hopefully a smaller percentage of the people there will be there to support Lebron.

Eleazar
09-22-2012, 02:19 PM
Just so you all know. If you look at basketball reference, you can see the rankings of attendance. The highest we have ever been is 10th in the 99-00 EC Championship team. The OKC last year was 11th. The lowest attendance the Bulls after the Jordan era was 9th in 01-02 when the were 21-61 which was the first time they won over 20 games in 4 years.

The Point:
Just because you win does not mean you will be top of the standings in attendance. Its all about market.

A good ranking for the Pacers is 15th or better, see Kings attendance rankings 00-05. But I doubt we will ever be a top 8 attendance team.

Percentage is a better measure than pure numbers.

MillerTime
09-22-2012, 02:24 PM
Im going to the season opener in Toronto....I'll be a one man Gold Out Show

Naptown_Seth
09-23-2012, 06:55 PM
The team will be using the gold uniforms.

:onozomg:

Somebody needs to :censored: :censored: those :censored: :censored: :censored: until they :censored: :censored: :censored: and can't be :censored: :censored: used by a :censored: :censored: with a :censored: :censored: and a bad attitude, let alone be worn by the boys we cheer for.

But that's just my opinion. What the :censored: :censored: does a :censored: :censored: like me know anyway? Jack :censored:.

;)

daschysta
09-23-2012, 06:59 PM

The Point:

You can't really evaluate properly if you are going by raw attendance numbers, BLF doesn't have very high capacity. Percentage of building filled is much more accurate.

BillS
09-24-2012, 10:24 AM
Somebody needs to :censored: :censored: those :censored: :censored: :censored: until they :censored: :censored: :censored: and can't be :censored: :censored: used by a :censored: :censored: with a :censored: :censored: and a bad attitude, let alone be worn by the boys we cheer for.

But that's just my opinion. What the :censored: :censored: does a :censored: :censored: like me know anyway? Jack :censored:.

;)

Glad you like the gold uniforms so much...

Sandman21
09-24-2012, 10:34 AM
Burn the cursed unis! (Or give us a Gold Flo-Jo!)

ECKrueger
09-25-2012, 06:05 PM
I think it'd be legit it the gold out shirt actually had a blue collar.