PDA

View Full Version : ESPN is really pissing me off

Suaveness
11-24-2004, 08:17 PM
They won't shut up about this thing. At the half of the Pistons-Cavs game, they are showing MORE of this incident, with stupid 911 calls by the fans. They are making the Pacers look like THUGS. I HATE THEIR ****ING GUTS.

Hicks
11-24-2004, 08:19 PM
Since I've purchased NBA League Pass, I've realized that ESPN and TNT games don't feel 1/2 as special anymore. This being the case, unless the Pacers themselves are playing (and even then only if we have no local feed option), I'm going to boycott them. The only show I care about at all is PTI, and I may make that my exception. If they're going to drag my team through the mud, at least I'm not gonna watch'em do it anymore.

Suaveness
11-24-2004, 08:21 PM
Anthony and Legler are ********. I can't believe they are doing this to Ron. odliajfoiadjfoiajsdfoklasjdmflajdka

Jermaniac
11-24-2004, 08:29 PM
Did Anthony say that JO was crying when he talked to him today?

Hoop
11-24-2004, 08:31 PM
Did Anthony say that JO was crying when he talked to him today?
No, he said JO was practically in tears in remorse of the entire incident.

FiestyFosterFanatic
11-24-2004, 08:32 PM
The 911 calls might end up being important. It might show the NBA that even the Piston fans thought there wasn't enough security to control the situation, even though the NBA said there was adequate security.

Bahker1
11-24-2004, 08:39 PM
This makes me sick. I hate how these ESPN guys had class before right after the game, but now they are kissing corporate A$$. If I were them, I would stand for what is right and move to cnnsi or fox sports...it makes me sick they are hurting the Pacers franchise by allowing David Stern to control what they say, and this can hurt the Pacers appeal chances. If they supported us, more public support would go our way...this reminds me of how politics is run...it makes me sick...it reminds me of a totalatarian society.

Bahker1
11-24-2004, 08:41 PM
Even our former Pacer Mark Jackson joined the kiss A$$ crew...he was one of my favorite players of all time along Reggie...but doing this he surely has made me lose respect for him and now I place Artest and J.O. above him as 2nd favorite Pacers behind Reg.

t-Bone
11-24-2004, 08:42 PM
911 calls? Hadnt heard those. Id like too though. ESPN seems to think they're important. :rolleyes:

oh well, right now Lebron is taking it to the Pistions singlehandedly.

ABADays
11-24-2004, 08:49 PM
Like I said before, the organization from top to bottom gives no interviews to ESPN for the rest of the season. Actually, I would take it one step further - I would revolk their media credentials.

PacerFan31
11-24-2004, 09:07 PM
They have compeltely pulled a 180 on there stance and now are making us out to be the victims, and have for the most part completely taken the blame off of the piston fans

NewType
11-24-2004, 09:07 PM
Like I said before, the organization from top to bottom gives no interviews to ESPN for the rest of the season. Actually, I would take it one step further - I would revolk their media credentials.

Absolutely agree. We should give them the silence treatment.

Stryder
11-24-2004, 09:12 PM
I just emailed Stephen A. Smith and asked him about flip-flopping on the "melee" as people keep calling it.

I have usually gotten good feedback from him previously. He usually responds with a good answer.

We'll see.

Bahker1
11-24-2004, 09:16 PM
I just emailed Stephen A. Smith and asked him about flip-flopping on the "melee" as people keep calling it.

I have usually gotten good feedback from him previously. He usually responds with a good answer.

We'll see.

what's his email address????