PDA

View Full Version : Sorry guys, but I'm withdrawing from the IKL and UKL

Mourning
09-14-2012, 03:28 PM
Sorry for being this late guys, but life has been very frantic for me lately and I don't see it changing anytime soon. I also don't want to run a team "half", so, unfortunately, I'm going to have to withdraw as an owner from the IKL and the Unified KL. Hope you all have an awesome year and maybe somewhere in the future I will join again.

Thanks for the goodtimes and have fun! :thumbsup:

SoupIsGood
09-29-2012, 06:41 PM
I also have to withdraw from both the leagues I was in, if that hasn't already been done to me due to inactivity. A combo of life getting crazy, a teensy bit of lost interest, and just not having the time to follow it in the depth I like to. Also, I'm trying to stay off internet forums, as I find they are a big procrastination thing for me. And a bunch of my friends left the leagues, it seemed. :-(

Thanks all, and see ya around!

LG33
09-29-2012, 07:46 PM
I also have to withdraw from both the leagues I was in, if that hasn't already been done to me due to inactivity. A combo of life getting crazy, a teensy bit of lost interest, and just not having the time to follow it in the depth I like to. Also, I'm trying to stay off internet forums, as I find they are a big procrastination thing for me. And a bunch of my friends left the leagues, it seemed. :-(

Thanks all, and see ya around!

You will be sorely missed around these parts, SIG. Hopefully, you'll be coming back around once things settle down. I took over your team in the ABA Keeper League, so rest assured that they will be in less-than-capable hands for the foreseeable future.

I'll put you in as co-owner if you'd like to keep tabs on the squad.

bellisimo
10-04-2012, 09:32 AM
best of luck to you both gents in the real world!