PDA

View Full Version : Thanksgiving Game Tickets

BigMac
11-24-2004, 12:46 PM
Once again, PM me if you are interested. Must be purchased in 2's or more.

Section 10, Row 7 8 together Face $45ea Price $50 ea
Section 18, Row 9 4 together Face $98ea Price $85 ea
Section 116, Row 10 4 together Face $96 Price $75ea
Section 211, Row 17 10 together Face $10 Price $10
Section 17, Row 13, 2 together Face $108 Price $100
Section 105, Row 5, 2 together Face $96 Price $75

Game time 8pm so you can go and watch Colts first with the family and take the family to the Pacers game and support the team and get a good deal on tix.

Hicks
11-24-2004, 01:09 PM
If I didn't traditionally spend the day with family, I'd jump on this one. Hope someone does.

MagicRat
11-24-2004, 01:14 PM
If I didn't traditionally spend the day with family, I'd jump on this one. Hope someone does.

You're still gathered around the table eating turkey with the family at 8? :fatbanana

obnoxiousmodesty
11-24-2004, 01:24 PM
Hicks, get away from the big screen, buy a ticket, and go!

:D

Hicks
11-24-2004, 01:31 PM
You're still gathered around the table eating turkey with the family at 8? :fatbanana

What we do is we gather for a big lunch as our thanksgiving meal, then we spend the afternoon and evening together. Left overs from lunch serve as dinner. We hang, talk, play, watch Colts/Pacers, just enjoy our (rare) time all together.

Hicks
11-24-2004, 01:32 PM
Hicks, get away from the big screen, buy a ticket, and go!

:D

He says this because he knows if I did, I'd have 2 tickets, and then he'd get to go. :D :laugh:

obnoxiousmodesty
11-24-2004, 02:10 PM
He says this because he knows if I did, I'd have 2 tickets, and then he'd get to go. :D :laugh:
:devil:

Shade
11-24-2004, 02:11 PM

Ditto. :shrug:

MagicRat
11-24-2004, 02:23 PM
What we do is we gather for a big lunch as our thanksgiving meal, then we spend the afternoon and evening together. Left overs from lunch serve as dinner. We hang, talk, play, watch Colts/Pacers, just enjoy our (rare) time all together.

I say the whole family goes.......

pb777
11-24-2004, 02:31 PM
bigmac - u have mail

BigMac
11-24-2004, 03:11 PM
Update:

Section 10, Row 7 4 together Face $45ea Price $50 ea
Section 18, Row 9 4 together Face $98ea Price $85 ea
Section 116, Row 10 4 together Face $96 Price $75ea
Section 17, Row 13, 2 together Face $108 Price $100
Section 105, Row 5, 2 together Face $96 Price $75

Game time 8pm so you can go and watch Colts first with the family and take the family to the Pacers game and support the team and get a good deal on tix.

BigMac
11-24-2004, 11:06 PM
Hey Suave, you've got an IM in your inbox.

Update above is still current.

JOneal7
11-24-2004, 11:16 PM
why is section 10 face 45...and u sell for 50? btw that's not lower? thats mid level am I right? if so why the hell do I pay 65 for mine and there not even slanted!

BigMac
11-24-2004, 11:52 PM
why is section 10 face 45...and u sell for 50? btw that's not lower? thats mid level am I right? if so why the hell do I pay 65 for mine and there not even slanted!

First of all, I thought you had your ticket already? I will try to explain the entire thing as well as hopefully answer your question on the Section 10 seats.

Second of all, they are not my tickets. My friend sells the tickets and more than likely that is what he paid for them and I am sure he could get more on the street. Most tix I post are below FACE value.

Third, I do not sell them I only post them-as most people who have been on here know and those of you who have received the benefit of the good deals that my friend offers to me to post here. He does this to hopefully keep from selling his remaining seats on the streets-it is not fun to even walk by the "scalpers row". He would usually make more money on the "streets".

Fourth-Along with the fact that I do not sell them, I do not profit from anyone here buying them. I grew up with the person who sells them and I told him that for games he had extras to let me know what he had so I could offer good deals for people who wanted to go to a certain game. Usually they are same day of the game and this is, I believe, the first time I have ever posted tickets for sale the day before a game-since tomorrow is a Holiday-his business is closed for tomorrow.

Fifth-If there was ever a problem posting this information, Hicks would have been the first to let me know. This is never an opportunity for me to make any money-just to look out for my fellow true Pacers fans. I personally would appreciate it if tix were posted had I not a contact.

Sixth, I do not advertise my friends information as I am not really doing this for him but rather for other Pacers fans. That's not what this is about. Usually tickets are left at will call and I guarantee that payment will be made to my friend because most on here I consider my "friends" even though I have only met a few. I only tell people my friend's information if they do not want to pick up tickets at Will-Call. I have never, ever had a problem with people getting their tickets. Nor have I had a problem with people paying for them.

Seventh, I have posted tix information for 3 years (RATS forum included) and have only had a few smart *** comments from RATS forum members and I don't even post them on there anymore. The main reason I do this is because most people, myself included, cannot afford to pay $80 to $175 for a ticket for a game or pay $3k for a season ticket. Some of us have families with kids to feed and I, for one, enjoy going to Pacers games and could not sit in great seats unless I was able to benefit from my friends supply of Pacers game tickets.

Last, (8th for those who are counting), everyone on here either knows where the sections are or knows where to look up the seating chart for Conseco.
http://www.consecofieldhouse.com/images/content/seat200405.gif
But if you are serious and had questions, Section 10 is the bleacher section next to DJ Paul B(unyon)'s stage. They are the bleacher seats that were designed to keep a bit of a fieldhouse feel-since you are from Florida I know you don't really understand the Fieldhouse thing (not a slam on you) but Hoosier Hoops has a rich history and basketball arenas previously had only bleachers and most of Hinkle Fieldhouse is bleachers and it keeps the history perspective of a fieldhouse intact (or at least brings a bit of the feel). That is one reason those tickets are in such high demand. But that's all I've really got to say and I hope this helps out those who want to get tix but didn't understand where the tix came from. If we keep this complaint free-i.e. works well for everyone involved-myself included-I will keep posting tix when they are available.

PacerFan31
11-24-2004, 11:58 PM

Section 10 is the bleacher section, not bad seats actually that is where i sat on Saturday at the Magic game.

JOneal7
11-25-2004, 04:35 AM
see I'm in section 11...and I pay 65$ for mine...
that's why I was wondering...next to DJ Paul B? so you don't walk down steps to get to them or yes? maybe I pay 65 cause mine is the row right before the 150 seats?
And I kno I have no idea about indiana basketball seating or w/e..and the 3k was something I saved for A VERY LONG TIME...so..and then this lil bs with out players go down..makes me want a damn refund...not gonna try for one cause it's not happening but still.

Bball
11-25-2004, 05:15 AM
Keep up the good work BigMac.

-Bball

able
11-25-2004, 05:22 AM
BigMac,you're doing an invaluable job for a lot of us out there, had I been there you KNOW I would have taken tickets from you and no one else.
Let's be fair and honest about this, better to be able to get to tickets through you then be subjected to scalpers, we know the tickets are honest, and cheaper then anything else, thanks for the effort.

JOneal7
11-25-2004, 07:01 AM
man everytime I get out on that side by the scalpers...They always swarm me asking if i got tickets or need tickets...LOL
it's annoying...

BigMac
11-25-2004, 11:05 AM
man everytime I get out on that side by the scalpers...They always swarm me asking if i got tickets or need tickets...LOL
it's annoying...

Besides annoying, it's scary. They use horrible profanity even when there are little children out there-I try to avoid going in that way when I go-I usually park in the Pacers garage on the upper level for $2, walk down two flights of steps and walk across the covered crossover to get into Conseco.

BigMac
11-25-2004, 11:11 AM
see I'm in section 11...and I pay 65$ for mine...
that's why I was wondering...next to DJ Paul B? so you don't walk down steps to get to them or yes? maybe I pay 65 cause mine is the row right before the 150 seats?
And I kno I have no idea about indiana basketball seating or w/e..and the 3k was something I saved for A VERY LONG TIME...so..and then this lil bs with out players go down..makes me want a damn refund...not gonna try for one cause it's not happening but still.

Maybe try sitting in them after a game or something and see if you like them and maybe next year downgrade and save yourself some $$$.

Also, the comment I made on the $3k was because I was just pointing out how fortunate you are to NOT have other responsibilities at this point in your life and that you are doing something that a lot of us just simply could not do but wish we could. Maybe a bit of jealousy from a lot of us (based on other comments that have been made as well) but I would consider that a compliment and a reminder to enjoy being able to do that as long as you are able to.

JOneal7
11-25-2004, 06:18 PM
prolly only once! lol..and it sucks that our main guys arent playing...will the world end tonight if the pacers win? LOL i think hell would have froze over if we do...

BillS
11-25-2004, 06:34 PM
Well, I wish I had remembered to look for a thread on tickets before I got mine at face value.

Hicks/Abel, how about a section just for ticket exchange? Don't know how hard it would be to keep it policed, but it would help for those of us out of town that need a few tickets but don't have a chance to search for possible threads.

Hicks
11-25-2004, 07:45 PM
For as little as it happens here, I think making a board just for that is a bit over the top. However, we could make a thread dedicated to tickets and make it a sticky thread that stays at the top of this Pacers board. That sound OK?

able
11-25-2004, 07:54 PM
after thinking about it I come to the conclusion that it's actually a decent idea, we can limit the posters, and it's direct, for now BM would be the only one with posting rights, but f.i. users with season tickets who are unable to go (happens sometimes) can post there as well (after talking to an admin :D)

I think you should consider hicks

TheSauceMaster
11-25-2004, 08:11 PM
BigMac

Keep up the good work , hopefully next time I can take you up on one of your offers.

BigMac
11-25-2004, 08:53 PM
Whatever works best for you all. For anyone looking, weekday games are usually not as in high demand, i.e. prices cheaper.

For Hicks and Able-whenever you come over: I may have access to a 12 seat suite for a weekday came during the season. I rented it a few years ago for a few of my close friends and it was awesome (Cleveland before LBJ) but I didn't know if it might be a cool thing to rent if we could put our money together. I think it would be about $500 for the suite for a game, and I believe that does include a babecue dinner before/during the game w/ drinks. Anyone game for that if I could arrange it. It would be for 12 people-they're pretty serious about the limits on the suite and if it were $500 the cost would be about $42 ea. It is a club level suite that comes with TV's, 12 seats in the outside of the suite and couches and tables and a bar in the inside area. Don't quote me on the price because I haven't rented for 2 years but I will find out if people are interested.

Eindar
11-25-2004, 09:00 PM
42 bucks would be amazing for the game, dinner, and drinks! Hell, you spend almost that much if you buy the cheap seats and order arena food and beer :D

I'm a LONG time lurker, and I might even put in an appearance at those prices.

Eindar
11-25-2004, 09:01 PM
Oh, also, I think it's a great idea for the season ticket holders to be able to post tickets for sale on here. I'd like to attend some games, but I don't really wanna go if my view of the court is gonna be worse than the view on the TV, and to get better we're talking season ticket territory. Also, I've got a friend who's in the market to go to a game sometime. Anyways, I think it's a good idea.