PDA

View Full Version : PD Fantasy Basketball Leagues

Jose Slaughter
08-29-2012, 04:23 PM
Hi ya

Pacers Digest has been putting together fantasy basketball leagues for over 13 years. Some use Yahoo but a group of us really seem to enjoy the Sports.ws format. We have a league that drafts a completely new roster every season as well as two keeper leagues.

The league that re-drafts each season currently has 6 teams signed up. I've sent PM's to another 18 current or former team owners in an attempt to fill a 20 team league. Contact me via PM if you have an interest in signing up.

The owners in the two keeper leagues need to come together soon to decide on plans for the coming season. One league needs a new commish & the other is missing several owners.

Thanks

MillerTime
08-29-2012, 04:53 PM
If GMs are needed, I'll be interested in a Yahoo! league

imbtyler
08-30-2012, 03:47 AM
I also wouldn't mind an invite to a Yahoo! league, if a spot is available.

BBQ
08-30-2012, 06:09 PM
I have never done a league, which would be better for a beginner?

TMJ31
08-30-2012, 06:44 PM
I took over for a M.I.A. owner on one of the sports.ws teams last year.

Although the roster was awful, I did enjoy the experience and would love the chance to actually participate in the draft and whole process.

imbtyler
08-30-2012, 08:20 PM
I would also be interested in a sports.ws team as well, but I figured it was different experience than Yahoo. Willing to be a part of either.

Speed
08-30-2012, 08:29 PM
The .ws takes a bit to get used too, but I think its way way more fun, once you get a handle on it. I'd highly recommend it!!

BornReady#6
08-31-2012, 12:33 PM
im in

J7F
08-31-2012, 12:48 PM
I'm down! I'm comfy with Yahoo! but open to trying the other...

FlavaDave
08-31-2012, 04:42 PM
Jose, thanks for the offer via PM. However, I'm really not a fan of the sports.ws format, so I will decline this year.

I prefer the multi-category, head-to-head format. Mostly because I enjoy the specialty teams. Like 3-pt. shooting teams built around Kevin Love and Matt Bonner, or rebounding teams built around Russell Westbrook and Paul George.

I'm interested in building a 10 to 12 team league with that format on Yahoo. Anyone else interested?

Pacergeek
08-31-2012, 08:40 PM
I'll play Flava. I actually prefer roto leagues. every single stat counts.

MillerTime
08-31-2012, 09:39 PM
Jose, thanks for the offer via PM. However, I'm really not a fan of the sports.ws format, so I will decline this year.

I prefer the multi-category, head-to-head format. Mostly because I enjoy the specialty teams. Like 3-pt. shooting teams built around Kevin Love and Matt Bonner, or rebounding teams built around Russell Westbrook and Paul George.

I'm interested in building a 10 to 12 team league with that format on Yahoo. Anyone else interested?

I'm in

LG33
09-15-2012, 07:03 PM
The International Keeper League (IKL) is in dire straits and we need your help! We are looking for several more owners to carry us into the 2012-2013 season, otherwise the league will have to fold. Please, if you have any interest in fielding a fantasy team next season, do not hesitate to contact myself or my main man, Frostwolf. Thanks in advance!