PDA

View Full Version : What is the best way to "get back" at Stern?

McKeyFan
11-24-2004, 11:13 AM
What would tick off Commissioner Stern the most?

1. Players union takes case to Federal Court.

2. Grassroots support for Artest swells, things like Colts players wearing Artest jerseys continue, keeping the story front-and-center all season.

3. The Pacers have a better record than Detroit when JO gets back.

4. The Pacers win the Championship this year.

5. Larry Bird talks Magic, MJ, Isiah and his suspended players into starting a competing league.

6. Artest goes platinum.

7. Another riot breaks out in the Palace.

Please add any others that you think might apply. And, beyond the fun, I really want to know: what would REALLY **** off Stern?

ahhteeth
11-24-2004, 11:21 AM
Signing Dennis Rodman

dannyboy
11-24-2004, 11:24 AM
8. Artest voted by fans to start in the All-Star Game this season

Free Artest
11-24-2004, 11:38 AM
A Pacers fan kills him. Not me, one of you guys.

indygeezer
11-24-2004, 11:51 AM
We sign Michael Jordan.

Then sit back and laugh while watching him (and ESPN) kiss up to the Pacers.

McKeyFan
11-24-2004, 11:51 AM
A Pacers fan kills him. Not me, one of you guys.

Nah, just throw a quarter at his head, douse him with beer and throw some slime on his face. I'd be interested to see whether he retaliates.

Reggie4Three
11-24-2004, 12:04 PM
8. Artest voted by fans to start in the All-Star Game this season

Since they removed his name, why don't we pick someone else that would normally never make it and try to get that person voted in. Then, when people would ask who this person is they would have to talk about how that got person got voted in because of the Artest situation.

Shade
11-24-2004, 01:25 PM
Winning the championship, definitely. :nod:

Shade
11-24-2004, 01:25 PM
Since they removed his name, why don't we pick someone else that would normally never make it and try to get that person voted in. Then, when people would ask who this person is they would have to talk about how that got person got voted in because of the Artest situation.

:laugh:

Who's the worst player on the ballot?

Shade
11-24-2004, 01:26 PM
HOW ABOUT WE TAKE POWER AWAY FROM HIM

I understand the support websites and all, but I seriously doubt they help all that much, if any. What we do if with the new CBA we no dont give him absolute power. He is a power nut, that will kill him

Yeah. For the first time ever, I'll actually have a side in these negotiations.

Gyron
11-24-2004, 01:34 PM
I'd vote in the worst player on the ballot just for that:D

ABADays
11-24-2004, 01:46 PM
Fabricate some indisputable evidence he is Howard's wimpy *** brother.

BigMac
11-24-2004, 02:24 PM
Nah, just throw a quarter at his head, douse him with beer and throw some slime on his face. I'd be interested to see whether he retaliates.

Please add to your quote: and have no security stopping someone from doing it to you. And don't forget you need to have Ben Wallace come at you full strength and shove him in his face first. Let's check that restraint from that big *****!