PDA

View Full Version : PISStons fan who threw cup now on Larry King

PacRaz27
11-24-2004, 02:52 AM
Hey, my first post.
This is ridiculous. So many people are agreeing with the suspension of Artest for the rest of the season, but it's ok to interview and put the PISStons fan who started the whole thing on national tv? It's insane. They are stupid hypocrites who are just encouraging this type of behavior from the fans, for some crazy idiot to do something like this in the future.

scar
11-24-2004, 05:14 AM
I've voiced my opinion in small doses, but I feel that the analysts aren't displaying their true feelings. Like how the Fastbreak crew on the night of the fight were talking about how aweful the fans were and how the players shouldn't be suspended at all.

Then the next night, Greg Anthony and Stephen A. Smith said that Artest should have gotten the season, and Stephen A. said that Jackson should have gotten a season too.

I think the reason they are all saying this is because they kissing David Stern's ***. You may say that they have no affiliation with David Stern. But, ESPN shows NBA games, and that is when they recieve their most viewers, and if the ESPN Fastbreak crew publicly criticizes David Stern, then there would be a major backlash. Just look at the crap Bill Walton is spewing! He thinks they should have gotten a more severe punishment! The only guy that I agree with is Charles Barkley. Ofcourse you have people like Mike Golic and Mike Greenberg that choose to kiss Stern's *** and then make comparison's to other players that are really irrelevant. "I applaud David Stern", said Mike Greenberg.