PDA

View Full Version : The Lakers are sooooo overrated!!!!!!!!

AugustinGrangerHill
08-10-2012, 11:07 AM
Kobe will be 34, and is a ball hog and is on the decline, Nash is 38 and can't play ANY defense, Pau is 32 and is on the decline. All 3 of those players are only getting worse, then you put sin D-Howard who is coming off back surgery? This team is better than the Pacers, but i don't think they are that much better, I think if Paul George and Roy Hibbert take the big steps forward that they are capable of then this Pacers team is better than this Lakers team, I really think this Lakers team is AT BEST the 3rd best team in the NBA, i would put them 4th or 5th.

Steagles
08-10-2012, 11:17 AM
I think they could wreck through the NBA. I also think they could wind up about a 5th seed. Time will tell.

Sent from #ColtsNation using Tapatalk

xBulletproof
08-10-2012, 11:21 AM
This team could mesh well and walk through the league, or it could end up like the Barkley, Tom Chambers, Kevin Johnson, Dan Majerle, Cedric Ceballos Phoenix Suns teams in the 90's.

vnzla81
08-10-2012, 11:23 AM
but i don't think they are that much better

http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/normal_CocaineRickJames-300x240.jpg

joew8302
08-10-2012, 11:29 AM
How can someone be overrated or underrated before they have played a game?

AugustinGrangerHill
08-10-2012, 11:31 AM
How can someone be overrated or underrated before they have played a game?
just wait and see.....

OlBlu
08-10-2012, 11:48 AM
Kobe will be 34, and is a ball hog and is on the decline, Nash is 38 and can't play ANY defense, Pau is 32 and is on the decline. All 3 of those players are only getting worse, then you put sin D-Howard who is coming off back surgery? This team is better than the Pacers, but i don't think they are that much better, I think if Paul George and Roy Hibbert take the big steps forward that they are capable of then this Pacers team is better than this Lakers team, I really think this Lakers team is AT BEST the 3rd best team in the NBA, i would put them 4th or 5th.

Howard will shore up those defensive problems and make them much better. They don't need a big scorer in that position but they need a great defender and rebounder. I think Miami and LA are the best teams in the NBA now. Howard will extend Kobe's career and they have a two year window with Nash. Then, if they add a star PG, they will be good for another two or three years. With Howard to build around, they will be a force for many years as it seems they always are......:cool: ...

OakMoses
08-10-2012, 12:27 PM
A team with Steve Nash and Dwight Howard would win 50 games with replacement level players. Kobe and Gasol aren't exactly replacement level players.

Heisenberg
08-10-2012, 12:30 PM
A team with Steve Nash and Dwight Howard would win 50 games with replacement level players. Kobe and Gasol aren't exactly replacement level players.
Indeed. We saw how bad Orlando was w/o Howard. Nash carried that PHX roster of mostly scrubs to a .500 record in the West last year. The Lakers are going to top 60 wins easily.

Hey, at least I can be happy for Mike Brown. He's a great dude.

Smits Happens
08-10-2012, 12:32 PM
It's possible to be "on the decline" and still be a damn good basketball player. When you have been one of the top players as the league, you can begin declining and still be better than most of the rest of the players.

Mac_Daddy
08-10-2012, 12:34 PM
Nash is going to make Howard look even more insane and he'll allow Kobe to exert more on defense and off-the-ball movement. I think Kobe will start transitioning to the old man game now that there is a guy we all know can get him the ball where he needs it to be and when.

This team is going to be very dangerous, in my opinion.

vnzla81
08-10-2012, 12:41 PM
It's possible to be "on the decline" and still be a damn good basketball player. When you have been one of the top players as the league, you can begin declining and still be better than most of the rest of the players.

Yep, LA's declining players by themself are better than anything the Pacers have, ad Howard to that and you have a superteam.

CreekShow
08-10-2012, 12:58 PM
Yep, LA's declining players by themself are better than anything the Pacers have, ad Howard to that and you have a superteam.

Stop it. Just stop it

Pace Maker
08-10-2012, 12:58 PM
How much better they get offensively depends on what Nash can get out of Howard and other players, worst case scenario Dwight provides about as much as Bynum did on the offensive end which is basically what he did last year.

Defensively without a doubt they improve. Even with Nash at PG.

vnzla81
08-10-2012, 01:08 PM
Stop it. Just stop it

Ok let's see, Kobe? better than anything the Pacers have, Nash? better than anything the Pacers have, Gasol? better than anything the Pacers have, Howard> Pacers.

PacerPenguins
08-10-2012, 01:10 PM
just wait and see how many lobs nash and howard get a game. their team is insane and for to be saying they are overrated is just plain stupid

DangerGranger3pointranger
08-10-2012, 04:42 PM
I have always liked Steve Nash, so I was upset he went to the Lakers. I still want to see Nash do good, just not better than the Pacers:)

AugustinGrangerHill
08-10-2012, 05:04 PM
when the Lakers are a 3rd or 4th seed in the West, i can't wait to tell you I told you so

Heisenberg
08-10-2012, 05:07 PM
Over the last 7 years (Dwight's 2nd year) the Lakers have the NBA leaders in points, rebounds, assists, and blocks.

BornReady
08-10-2012, 05:09 PM
Have you seen what these players are capable of separately? Can you imagine them all together on one team?

pacer4ever
08-10-2012, 05:14 PM
Threads like these make me question WTF are people smoking. The Lakers just pluged their biggest hole PnR defense. Howard will make Nash and Pau look like good defenders this move makes them so much better. The Nash move was nothing compared to Dwight in terms of making them contenders next year. Westbrook now has to deal with Howard in the middle huge difference. Good trade for Philly and Denver 2. Smart taking BPA in Harkless and not draft need this trade is an example why you always take BPA.

CableKC
08-10-2012, 05:44 PM
I have lost track here....who else is on the Lakers roster?

PG - Nash / Blake / Duhon
SG - Kobe / Jodie Meeks ( just signed )
SF - Artest / ???
PF - Gasol / Jamison / Earl Clark
C - Dwight / ????

Kstat
08-10-2012, 05:57 PM
Wow...the laker hate backlash threads are starting in record time....

shags
08-10-2012, 06:22 PM
when the Lakers are a 3rd or 4th seed in the West, i can't wait to tell you I told you so

But if they're the #1 seed, I bet you won't admit you're wrong. It's easy to make bold, crazy predictions when you don't have to be held accountable for them.

spreedom
08-10-2012, 06:24 PM
If the Lakers get through the season without catastrophic injuries to Kobe/Dwight/Nash, they'll be a 60-win team that is pushing for homecourt throughout the playoffs. They can still be overrated if you have to believe that, but they're going to be killing everyone. I see this as possibly the best basketball team of the last 20 years if the pieces all fit like it looks like they should. I'm not a fan of NBA super teams in general, but I love Kobe Bryant, so I'm always happy to see him do well.

mildlysane
08-10-2012, 07:00 PM
I hope they dominate like when they had Malone and GPayton along w/ Kobe and Shaq.....

NapTonius Monk
08-10-2012, 07:03 PM
I have lost track here....who else is on the Lakers roster?

PG - Nash / Blake / Duhon
SG - Kobe / Jodie Meeks ( just signed )
SF - Artest / ???
PF - Gasol / Jamison / Earl Clark
C - Dwight / ????Andrew Goudelock, Jordan Hill, Antawn Jamison, Darius Johnson-Odom. I'm sure Jamison can fill that backup 3 slot, and Jordan Hill can man the backup 5.

CableKC
08-10-2012, 07:46 PM
Andrew Goudelock, Jordan Hill, Antawn Jamison, Darius Johnson-Odom. I'm sure Jamison can fill that backup 3 slot, and Jordan Hill can man the backup 5.
So it looks like this:

PG-Nash/Blake/Morris/Duhon
SG-Kobe/Meeks/Goudelock/Johnson-Odom(?)
SF-MWP/Ebanks (should re-sign soon)
PF-Gasol/Jamison (likely to get SF minutes as well)/Clark
C-Dwight/Hill ( wiith Gasol taking on some Backup Center minutes )/Sacre(?)

Not great....but not bad if you ask me. They have 4 All-Star level Players, whatever you call MWP and some decent Bench Players.

yoadknux
08-10-2012, 09:30 PM
If the Lakers are overrated then what do you say about us?
Their 4th best player is better than our best player. They have 4 multiple time all-stars. We have 0. But hey, we have a good bench, so who needs Howard and Nash, right?

vnzla81
08-11-2012, 01:09 AM
If the Lakers are overrated then what do you say about us?
Their 4th best player is better than our best player. They have 4 multiple time all-stars. We have 0. But hey, we have a good bench, so who needs Howard and Nash, right?

:thankyou:

thefeistyone
08-11-2012, 04:00 PM
To steal a line from the WWE,
The Lakers will be as "unstoppable as Kobe Bryant in a Colorado Motel"

adamscb
08-11-2012, 07:43 PM
What makes players like Kobe and Nash great, is that they still find ways to produce as they age. They may not be as gifted athletically as they once were, but that in no way means 'on the decline'.

CreekShow
08-12-2012, 09:59 AM
Here you guys go. You must be lost.

http://forums.lakersground.net/viewforum.php?f=1

travmil
08-12-2012, 10:15 AM
All this Kobe is on the decline crap is silly. On the decline to what? Still being #1 at his position and being a top 5 player in the NBA? I wish our players would decline like that.

Pacersalltheway10
08-12-2012, 12:25 PM
Word of advise OP, if you're on Pacers Digest you're not allowed to question other teams because you'll always get the "What about the Pacers" thing thrown back at you by Pacers fans. You are not allowed to hate LeBron, Kobe, or Howard no matter if they're too arrogant, a rapist, or a whining coward. If you give any reasons outside of basketball for not liking the NBA's elite you will be attacked and so will the Pacers. I would stop getting so regularly if I were you. Their cynical ways will draw you in.

Kstat
08-12-2012, 12:31 PM
Word of advise OP, if you're on Pacers Digest you're not allowed to question other teams because you'll always get the "What about the Pacers" thing thrown back at you by Pacers fans. You are not allowed to hate LeBron, Kobe, or Howard no matter if they're too arrogant, a rapist, or a whining coward. If you give any reasons outside of basketball for not liking the NBA's elite you will be attacked and so will the Pacers. I would stop getting so regularly if I were you. Their cynical ways will draw you in.

How dare they try to be objective! Stone them all!

Btw, " too arrogant" is just another way of saying " I've run out of things to criticize, but this guy is just too damn good so I have to come up with something."

Sookie
08-12-2012, 12:32 PM
It's going to depend on how well the players mesh.

But the thing with older superstars is, they tend to just want to win. I would guess they end up meshing pretty well.

And in terms of coaching, Mike Brown's two weaknesses (offense and adjustments) have just been covered. Nash has got the offense taken care of and even JOB could figure out what players to play..

OlBlu
08-12-2012, 12:32 PM
On this forum, the Pacers are the most overrated team in the NBA by some enthusiastic but not very knowledgable fans............:dance: ...

The Lakers are the best in the West and they may even be better than Miami now......:cool: ...

Pacersalltheway10
08-12-2012, 12:33 PM
How dare they try to be objective! Stone them all!

How dare people try to be optimistic! Stone them all!

Pacersalltheway10
08-12-2012, 12:34 PM
You can't even voice your opinion without being attacked with ****** sarcasm.

Kstat
08-12-2012, 12:36 PM
How dare people try to be optimistic! Stone them all!

...and as we all know the only way to be optimistic about our own team is to put down other teams best players in the most absurd, illogical ways possible, in order to make ourselves feel better....

Naptown_Seth
08-12-2012, 05:39 PM
Wow...the laker hate backlash threads are starting in record time....

Yeah, I don't even get the point really. Nash is awesome, Gasol seems decent enough and Kobe already has his rings. The only issue to me is that another players whines his way to what he wants which is a cheap way to get a ring.

OTOH, I think Iggy was more critical to Philly than they realize and Bynum puts a lingering question of health over their success (not to mention his moodiness), and Orlando just dropped out of the playoff picture. Plus it just kicked the Nets in the ruts.

So to me it's a win for the Pacers and Roy Hibbert. I think Bynum and his size/style are a more natural matchup for Roy than Howard's pure strength.

And just like the Heat, you still have to play the games. Surprises happen all the time. There's a reason NBA betting is so tricky, outcomes and expectations can swing wildly.

Naptown_Seth
08-12-2012, 05:52 PM
BTW, can we get over the whole "well this is the NBA, you can't compete with the big markets that get all the stars".

Failed to get Lebron - Chicago (who had a roster and ROY), New York, New Jersey

Failed to get Dwight - Brooklyn, Houston, Dallas

Failed to get DWill - Dallas

Failed to get Nash - Miami

Failed to get West - Boston

and so on...

The Knicks and Nets were both annoited as "super teams" that were able to beat everyone else to stars with pure money and market size, and in the end they kinda just hovered around the middle instead and aren't really super teams at all. The Lakers and Miami went super thin on the bench, and while maybe they kinda retooled in Miami we though that their original bench with Miller and Haslem (and Battier) would be a monster rather than kinda terrible.

Teams are getting credit for BEING MENTIONED as a possible destination as part of the opinion of them as a super team or unstoppable market. But in the end more teams missed out on getting stars than got stars. And last year the team's that got the stars didn't exactly walk away from everyone. Miami didn't even get the #1 seed, and neither did Lob City or the Lakers.

And the ones that can roll out 3-4 all-stars tend to run extremely thin past that, meaning there is a gamble on health, fouls and matchups going on.

SkipperZ
08-12-2012, 06:09 PM
thats just silly....
succeeded in getting lebron . . . miami
succeeded in getting dwight . . . LA
succeeded in getting dwill . . . brooklyn
succeeded in getting nash . . . LA

succeeded in getting west . . . david west is not in the same stratosphere as the top 4 guys.

just because big market teams failed to get those guys doesnt mean only big market teams can get those guys. just because there arent 4 lebrons to go around to chicago, new york dallas and miami doesnt mean that big market teams are the only ones that compete for those guys.

Pacer Fan
08-13-2012, 09:53 AM
Lakers have to be declining and obviously overrated, they lost Sessions and Bynum for Nash and Howard. What the hell they doin over there. Fire that FO in Lakerland.

:laugh:

OlBlu
08-13-2012, 09:58 AM
thats just silly....

succeeded in getting west . . . david west is not in the same stratosphere as the top 4 guys.

just because big market teams failed to get those guys doesnt mean only big market teams can get those guys. just because there arent 4 lebrons to go around to chicago, new york dallas and miami doesnt mean that big market teams are the only ones that compete for those guys.

The small market teams have never been able to get "those guys". The Superstars always head for the big markets. If the small market teams draft a superstar, they can't keep them. This is the way it is in the NBA and it is the way it has always been. Yes, every 25 years or so, a small market team will make it to the finals (OKC this year) but LA, Boston, the NY teams, Chicago and company will get there most years. It didn't matter what the Pacers might have offered Nash, he was going to go LA. The small market teams try to compete for these top players but, in reality, they really don't.....:cool: ...

Ace E.Anderson
08-13-2012, 10:51 AM
The small market teams have never been able to get "those guys". The Superstars always head for the big markets. If the small market teams draft a superstar, they can't keep them. This is the way it is in the NBA and it is the way it has always been. Yes, every 25 years or so, a small market team will make it to the finals (OKC this year) but LA, Boston, the NY teams, Chicago and company will get there most years. It didn't matter what the Pacers might have offered Nash, he was going to go LA. The small market teams try to compete for these top players but, in reality, they really don't.....:cool: ...

I actually agree with you here. You seriously cannot NAME many superstars (legit SUPERSTAR meaning sure fire first ballot HOF'er) that signed as a FA in a small market. Idk if I can name one period.

BillS
08-13-2012, 11:49 AM
I actually agree with you here. You seriously cannot NAME many superstars (legit SUPERSTAR meaning sure fire first ballot HOF'er) that signed as a FA in a small market. Idk if I can name one period.

Well, to be fair, you should say "signed with a different small market team as an FA" since many of them (LBJ included) signed one or more contracts in their post-rookie FA periods with their own teams.

BRushWithDeath
08-13-2012, 12:23 PM
I hope they dominate like when they had Malone and GPayton along w/ Kobe and Shaq.....

The sarcasm is duly noted but all they did was win 56 regular season games and make it to a Finals which they probably would have won with a healthy Karl Malone.

OlBlu
08-13-2012, 12:24 PM
Well, to be fair, you should say "signed with a different small market team as an FA" since many of them (LBJ included) signed one or more contracts in their post-rookie FA periods with their own teams.

Yes, and we kept Reggie here for his whole career. I am not sure he was a superstar (in my mind he was) but we managed to hold on to him.

JB

vnzla81
08-13-2012, 12:45 PM

Grant Hill and Tmac went to Orlando as free agents, Arenas in his prime re-signed with The Wizards, Tim Duncan and Manu resigned with their team, so yeah if you have a competent front office you are probably going to be able to keep your superstars.

Pacer Fan
08-13-2012, 12:50 PM
Yes, and we kept Reggie here for his whole career. I am not sure he was a superstar (in my mind he was) but we managed to hold on to him.

JB

and I think you (fans) are exactly one of the reasons Reggie stayed.

He got his respect after winning over the fans from draft night and became a big deal here! It became the Reggie Show! He wouldn't had been a superstar if he had went to a big market as a 2nd, 3rd option. The fans and Reggie fueled each others fire! He has became legendary because he stayed here. jmo

OlBlu
08-13-2012, 12:50 PM
Grant Hill and Tmac went to Orlando as free agents, Arenas in his prime re-signed with The Wizards, Tim Duncan and Manu resigned with their team, so yeah if you have a competent front office you are probably going to be able to keep your superstars.

Keeping your stars and signing one from another team are two different things. I'll certainly give you Hill and Tmac as good examples.....:cool: ...

vnzla81
08-13-2012, 12:54 PM
Keeping your stars and signing one from another team are two different things. I'll certainly give you Hill and Tmac as good examples.....:cool: ...

Yeah but weren't you saying that small market teams can't keep their own stars? in my opinion small market teams that are able to keep their stars are teams with good management.

shags
08-13-2012, 01:04 PM

Every 25 years for small market teams, huh. Um, well, you might want to take a look at this.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/SAS/1999.html

And

http://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/SAS/2003.html

And

http://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/SAS/2005.html

And

http://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/SAS/2007.html

Aw, hell, just look at this starting with 1989-90.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/SAS/

OlBlu
08-13-2012, 01:09 PM
Every 25 years for small market teams, huh. Um, well, you might want to take a look at this.

And

And

And

I don't consider San Antonio a small market team. Austin is only about forty minutes away and it has to be included. I am in that area right now and they don't consider themselves small market either. I work with television shows and I know what it costs in San Antonio. They want an NFL team too.... Yes, they have done a great job. They have kept their own free agents but I don't think they have signed many.......:cool: ...

Cactus Jax
08-13-2012, 01:13 PM

And

And

And

Guess going a little off-topic here, but looking at that last link, its amazing that the Spurs actually kept Popovich around after taking over for Brian Hill, imagine an interim coach going 17-47 and going, we'd like to keep this guy around.

On topic, no I don't think the Lakers are overrated, they're on equal level with the Thunder and Heat.

Heisenberg
08-13-2012, 01:51 PM
Guess going a little off-topic here, but looking at that last link, its amazing that the Spurs actually kept Popovich around after taking over for Brian Hill, imagine an interim coach going 17-47 and going, we'd like to keep this guy around.

On topic, no I don't think the Lakers are overrated, they're on equal level with the Thunder and Heat.
Pretty sure Pop was the GM and some other role at the time too. He's the one that fired Hill, after Hill was really successful previously.

mildlysane
08-13-2012, 02:24 PM
The sarcasm is duly noted but all they did was win 56 regular season games and make it to a Finals which they probably would have won with a healthy Karl Malone.

True, my point being is that everyone anointed them Champs before the season began and they ended up the same as the Pacers that year...NOT Champs.

Naptown_Seth
08-14-2012, 12:58 PM
thats just silly....

But what you are saying is the same as me, stars are spread around MANY teams and the way the conspiracy types get around that is just adding more and more teams to the "big market/exceptions" list. Oh, SAS because they "tanked" and "got lucky", ignoring that Duncan PASSED BY the chance to sign with Chicago or join Hill in Orlando for a "super team".

Just like those same people ignore when it flops, like the Houston super team of Barkley, Drexler, Pippen or the Pippen/Sheed Blazers.

Nash stayed in PHX previously and stated a prime reason for choosen LA was his CHILDREN. And is someone really making the case that New York and Chicago are weaker markets than Miami, thus Lebron going to Miami? He went there because of friends, because the Bulls had talent, media and market size.

Rubio was "never going to sign" with Minny...and then he did. KG stayed in Minny till it imploded as a quality team and was then traded. Ray Allen resigned both with Millwaukee and then Seattle. Baron Davis resigned with New Orleans. Boozer screwed over the Cavs to sign with freaking Utah.

Every time a guy stays home or chooses a "small" market people either ignore it or excuse it as one of the "few" exceptions, waiting for the next example that their theory is right. What you have is a rather normal random distribution of choices in where players sign that people see a pattern in, just like people see patterns in all sorts of random data where there really isn't one.

The only pattern/factor is if a team is willing to spend above the lux tax on RESIGNS. The Lakers are going to take a financial beating if they resign Howard, even by "large market" standards, and they have zero flexibility now. Just like the Pacers when they locked into JO, Ron, Tins, Jack and Reggie, or when they locked into Jax, Reggie, Rik, McKey, Dale and Tony.

Naptown_Seth
08-14-2012, 01:18 PM
How many SIGNED as FAs to their super team, period? Howard and Nash didn't (Nash maybe as a virtual FA if you want). Ray Allen and KG didn't. Kobe's never left. Melo was a trade. Chris Paul, trade. Durant, drafted and resigned so far. Bynum, traded for Howard (so 2nd team player for 1st team player, meaning you already had a superstar). Griffin, draft. Love, draft. Parker, draft and has stayed in small market. Westbrook, draft. Dirk, draft and never left Dallas.

Nash DID sign with Phoenix after Dallas passed on keeping him.

So really what you have is big market teams selling their souls for a shot at a player, some small market teams doing iffy deals (Orlando left a better deal on the table originally), and mostly guys not moving around all that much. There aren't many examples of superstar FAs signing with anyone, big or small markets. Lebron, Bosh and Wade resign is clearly the exception to the rule.

What are the big markets, what classifies them as that and makes them the destination city? Does that list ever change? I mean the Knicks just stunk for years and no FAs would sign there (because they couldn't), Miami has been up and down and could have lost Wade to NY or CHI as much as having a super team.

In fact if Wade had gone to NY to team up with Lebron people would have cited that as yet another example of a big market stealing the stars from a small market.

If Dallas loses out on DWill to Brooklyn does that make it a smaller market? And if so, then why didn't Dirk leave that market just like DWill passed it up?

If Orlando signs Grant Hill away from Detroit does that make it a big market in warm weather? Then why did they lose 2 superstars? Oh, because it's a big market when the guy signs but a small market when he leaves.

When Lin chooses to take more money from smaller market Houston vs New York and it's marketing options, does that make Houston a big market?

OlBlu
08-14-2012, 01:24 PM
How many SIGNED as FAs to their super team, period? Howard and Nash didn't (Nash maybe as a virtual FA if you want). Ray Allen and KG didn't. Kobe's never left. Melo was a trade. Chris Paul, trade. Durant, drafted and resigned so far. Bynum, traded for Howard (so 2nd team player for 1st team player, meaning you already had a superstar). Griffin, draft. Love, draft. Parker, draft and has stayed in small market. Westbrook, draft. Dirk, draft and never left Dallas.

Nash DID sign with Phoenix after Dallas passed on keeping him.

So really what you have is big market teams selling their souls for a shot at a player, some small market teams doing iffy deals (Orlando left a better deal on the table originally), and mostly guys not moving around all that much. There aren't many examples of superstar FAs signing with anyone, big or small markets. Lebron, Bosh and Wade resign is clearly the exception to the rule.

What are the big markets, what classifies them as that and makes them the destination city? Does that list ever change? I mean the Knicks just stunk for years and no FAs would sign there (because they couldn't), Miami has been up and down and could have lost Wade to NY or CHI as much as having a super team.

In fact if Wade had gone to NY to team up with Lebron people would have cited that as yet another example of a big market stealing the stars from a small market.

If Dallas loses out on DWill to Brooklyn does that make it a smaller market? And if so, then why didn't Dirk leave that market just like DWill passed it up?

If Orlando signs Grant Hill away from Detroit does that make it a big market in warm weather? Then why did they lose 2 superstars? Oh, because it's a big market when the guy signs but a small market when he leaves.

When Lin chooses to take more money from smaller market Houston vs New York and it's marketing options, does that make Houston a big market?

Houston is not NY but it is a huge market. I think it is in the top three or four.....:cool: ...