PDA

View Full Version : Granger hosting Pacers mini-camp

Anthem
08-05-2012, 07:46 PM
This is cool.

And as a team they are ready to get going. Training camp will be here before you know it, but the Pacers don't want to wait that long. With a few players working out in Los Angeles this summer, the coaching staff organized a team bonding workout for later in August that Granger will help host.

"Everything is fine with me, just a matter of getting ready to play," Granger said when asked about his health. "I do my training L.A. and we're actually having a small mini-camp, everybody is coming out to L.A., coaches and everybody. They're all going to work us out for about a week, I'm having a bar-b-que at my house, so it is just a little team thing and then we'll all be here probably two or three before training camp starts."

www.indycornrows.com/2012/8/5/3221784/granger-pacers-have-a-long-ways-to-go-and-are-ready-to-get-going

adamscb
08-05-2012, 08:08 PM
team bonding? lol :D
Red rover red rover, send Hibbert right over!

Coupe
08-05-2012, 08:09 PM
how could anyone hate Granger? He gives out free bbq

daschysta
08-05-2012, 09:59 PM
Glad Danny is a Pacer, even if he isn't a superstar he's great for the Pacers organization and exact ly the type of guy we needed to mive past the brawl. If he doesnt start terribly like last year I see hum back in the asg. He still commands more respect around the league than many here give him cred for.

MaHa3000
08-05-2012, 11:16 PM
This is great news. This team is serious about building chemistry and contending for a championship.
A mini camp weeks before training camp starts? Have the pacers ever done such a thing in the past?

pianoman
08-06-2012, 01:50 AM
I absolutely love this. I don't recall any other Pacers teams getting together this early in the offseason for mini-camps. As a matter of fact, I can't think of any teams league-wide that have done this. One thing is for sure: This team will be determined, and if they stay healthy, will be a legit contender that is capable of beating Miami, or anybody else that stands in their way.

CooperManning
08-06-2012, 02:21 AM
If anyone in the Pacers PR department is reading this and trying to do a piece where a fan hangs out with the team, I WILL GO TO THAT BBQ.

Heisenberg
08-06-2012, 02:39 AM
what, no one's complained about it not being in Indiana yet? c'mon, we can't have an overwhelmingly positive Granger thread.

ilive4sports
08-06-2012, 02:55 AM
Can't believe he trains out in LA. He's gone Hollywood. Who does he think he is? Ever since Snoop wore his jersey Danny just isn't the same guy. He should be in Indiana. Instead he is out in LA, I bet he hangs out with Snoop too. You all know what that means as well.

Am I doing it right Heisenberg?

MvPlumlee
08-06-2012, 05:31 AM
This excites me more than any US basketball game at the olympics. :)
Except for Candace Parker off course. Her parents must have been really kind persons if u look at how God has blessed their daughter with such great basketball skills and such great looks.

MvPlumlee
08-06-2012, 06:12 AM
what, no one's complained about it not being in Indiana yet? c'mon, we can't have an overwhelmingly positive Granger thread.

U know, complaining/sarcastic posts about complaining posts can also reach a point where it gets annoying to read them.

Let people complain, that's what all people do. If u think some of them complain too much, just ignore those posts and add a positive reply yourself to make the negative ones the far minority.

Brad8888
08-06-2012, 10:49 AM
Speaking of Danny's house, did he ever finish his Batcave?

Pacers13Colts12
08-06-2012, 11:35 AM
Will Danny actually show up to this camp?

Frostwolf
08-06-2012, 11:48 AM
Except for Candace Parker off course. Her parents must have been really kind persons if u look at how God has blessed their daughter with such great basketball skills and such great looks.

because this is so on-topic...

graphic-er
08-06-2012, 12:00 PM

Say Wha??

Foul on Smits
08-06-2012, 12:10 PM
Good stuff. Lets toughen PG up out there. I want PG and DG up in Lebrons grill next year.

Tom White
08-06-2012, 01:08 PM

Of course not. He'll be at home preparing the BBQ. By the way, the title of the thread is a bit mis-leading. The PACERS are organizing the camp. GRANGER is hosting the meal.

Mr.ThunderMakeR
08-06-2012, 01:16 PM
Oh come on DG is so massively over-rated here. Danny is no where near as good at cooking BBQ as Lebron James, or Carmelo Anthony, or even Michael Kidd-Gil******, so clearly he just sucks and should never touch a BBQ again. He is just holding this team back with this BBQ.

Edit: Lol @ the religious censor blocking MKG's last name.

Sparhawk
08-06-2012, 02:44 PM
Oh come on DG is so massively over-rated here. Danny is no where near as good at cooking BBQ as Lebron James, or Carmelo Anthony, or even Michael Kidd-Gil******, so clearly he just sucks and should never touch a BBQ again. He is just holding this team back with this BBQ.

Edit: Lol @ the religious censor blocking MKG's last name.

That is pretty funny.

Heisenberg
08-06-2012, 03:23 PM
Will Danny actually show up to this camp?He had a "family issue," something like that. Sure, could be BS. Could just as easily be an extremely valid reason.

TMJ31
08-06-2012, 03:57 PM
Hey Danny, I live within driving distance... Just sayin'...

pacergod2
08-06-2012, 05:10 PM

So do I!

PacerDude
08-06-2012, 06:10 PM
U know, complaining/sarcastic posts about complaining posts can also reach a point where it gets annoying to read them.
And what's even worse are the complaining posts about the complaining/sarcastic posts written about complaining posts. THAT gets annoying.

pizza guy
08-06-2012, 07:07 PM

I live within flying distance.

AesopRockOn
08-06-2012, 10:09 PM
Can't believe he trains out in LA. He's gone Hollywood. Who does he think he is? Ever since Snoop wore his jersey Danny just isn't the same guy. He should be in Indiana. Instead he is out in LA, I bet he hangs out with Snoop too. You all know what that means as well.

He'll probably name his secret underground lair The Lioncave.

Pacersalltheway10
08-06-2012, 10:48 PM
actually everybody in the North America is within driving distance.