PDA

View Full Version : If I ever hear

Ragnar
11-23-2004, 11:10 PM
Another person on here say that the Pacers would be better off with another pg I am going to come over the table. Tinsley showed tonight that he can controll a ball game and score as much as we need him to score.

Hats off to the coaching staff as well we are really lucky to have a coaching staff as good as the one we have.

P.S. does anyone remember the argument we had in here before the season began where people said I was crazy because I thought James Jones was a really good rebounder. Anyone still thing that he isnt?

SoupIsGood
11-23-2004, 11:15 PM
I have one, and only one disappointment after this game.

I wish we would have gone to Harrison in the post more, this guy is good. But I understand he was hurting.

Suaveness
11-23-2004, 11:27 PM
And here is something else that makes me happy:

Indiana Pacers guard Jamaal Tinsley has the number of teammate Ron Artest (91) written on the back of his shoe during the game against the Boston Celtics in Indianapolis., Tuesday, Nov.23, 2004. Artest was suspended for the season following the brawl in Detroit this past Friday night. Tinsley also wore wristbands with the names and numbers of suspended players Stephen Jackson and Jermaine O'Neal. (AP Photo/Darron Cummings)

http://espn-i.starwave.com/media/apphoto/NAF11011240307.jpeg

NewType
11-23-2004, 11:30 PM
I saw the wristbands but not the number on his shoes.

sweabs
11-23-2004, 11:36 PM
Thanks for that pic Suave. I was wondering where he could show respect for Ronnie. I love to see that kind of stuff.