PDA

View Full Version : First Post

FSU-IU
11-23-2004, 09:45 PM
Hey all...longtime lurker, first time post...blah, blah

How refreshing is it to watch this team? The amount of hustle is amazing, and certainly not the norm in the pro game. My primary concern is how long do you think this team can keep up this level of intensity? After a few games, the adrenaline will wear off, and the legs are going to get tired. As many jump shots as they are taking, once those legs get tired, it could get ugly.

Are the starters going to average 40 mpg? Can that last?

Again, love watching the hustle. So refreshing to see pro athletes actually act like they care about the win.

Hicks
11-23-2004, 09:50 PM
:welcome:

I am also LOVING the hustle these guys are giving. It's very inspiring and great to see.

I think they will start to wear down. All I want them to do, is last 2 weeks. AJ should be back about then, but the key to me is Reggie Miller. When he comes back, he will undoubtedly assume the role of primary scorer-- by far-- since the 2000-2001 season. I expect him to come back and average 16-20ppg, and carry this team to a .500 record or better. I believe in this man, even now, when he's trying to score the ball all the time.

sweabs
11-23-2004, 10:31 PM
I'm afraid of our away games. I just hope they can keep up the intensity on the road - because by the sounds of things, the crowd is playing a major role in things.