PDA

View Full Version : Ron Artest Should....

Free Artest
11-23-2004, 05:04 AM
What if Ron Artest volunteered to league-supervised consuling for maybe 4 months or so? Do you think that, along with the Players Union challenge in the recent revelation that this white trash guy is a jail bird, could get Rons suspension down to around 50-60 games?
I know the league needs to look strong after all of this, but maybe Ron admiting he has some problems and showing he cares enough to work with the league will allow them to show some sympathy. I'm just desperate really. If we could get Ron back for or before the playoffs I'd fell 99% better about all of this.

Peck
11-23-2004, 06:05 AM
Um....

Look I'm not overly sensative or anything but why the racial slur????

White trash guy?

What did the color of his skin have anything to do with the fact that he is an idiot?

Vicious Tyrant
11-23-2004, 06:13 AM
Didn't Ron already enter Anger Management?

I thought some time in the past that was a result of one of his blowups, maybe the time he broke the camera or something.....?

Manuel
11-23-2004, 11:35 AM
I seriously doubted. The league will see it as giving Ron a gift if they let him play in the playoffs. There is no way they will let him play this year. Especially to miss most of the season and then come right in time for the playoffs.

If Stern changes his mind though, I'll be the first to celebrate.