PDA

View Full Version : Piston board and Kstat

ABADays
11-22-2004, 06:55 PM
I don't seem to be able to find a good Piston board. Not going there to cause trouble - just interested in what they are saying.

Also, has Kstat been posting. I haven't seen anything. I hope he doesn't feel like he was ridden out of town.

able
11-22-2004, 07:36 PM
BLAH, i only wish he felt that way, he's his righteouness himself, read his posts as the homer he is.

I have a hard time with anyone looking forward to his comments, certainly on this matter.

As he said: he would never have reacted as Ron, no sirree.

Damn would i like to do that experiment!

And no: I do not know fear; seen the gun in my face. felt the knife on my throat, still killing anyone threatening my life.

Doug in CO
11-22-2004, 08:13 PM
I could do without Pistons fans for a few days - maybe we could get a week's reprieve

BigMac
11-22-2004, 08:51 PM
Yep. I just ignore him now. He needs to stay where he came from and we all need to stay here. I've had enough of other people's perspective, the only problem with that is they never see our perspective-i.e. Liquid Slap, K-Stat, whomever. As for if we scared him off, I would only hope so, but as long as Big Ben's brother is behind him with all of their liquid courage, he'll keep posting here. I only wish that he and they weren't.

But it's a free country and just because I don't agree with them doesn't mean that he should be banned, but they are very close to being trolls which would be reason to ban them.

SoupIsGood
11-22-2004, 10:49 PM
KStat is a good guy.

That last topic started by Liquid is meant to **** people off though.

Shade
11-22-2004, 10:56 PM
I could do without Pistons fans for a few days - maybe we could get a week's reprieve

"I could do without the Pistons fans..."

"Which ones?"

"All of them."

:laugh:

Bonus points for anyone who knows what the hell I'm babbling about. ;)

Shade
11-22-2004, 10:57 PM
I guess Ron and the Pacers got a REAL Liquid Slap. :shrug:

lurks-a-lot
11-23-2004, 12:29 AM
From a pistons fan
For awhile I have lurked this forum (hence my name)because I always respected most of your guy's insights and opinions. Its always good to gain someone else view from a different prospective on complex subjects. Most of the members of this board provided indepth analysis that so many other boards fail to have that just simply contain swear words and stupid arguments this is why I appreciate your views although I may not agree with them all I can atleast understand where you guys are coming from.

So anyways thanks, and to answer your question Abadays http://wc4.worldcrossing.com/webx?14@@.eebaada

I must say the events of friday really suck. Espically since this year no matter what happens with be tainted and our budding rivarly that had unbelievable potential for the next 4 years will be tarnished sadly. :cry::mad::cry::mad:

Kstat
11-23-2004, 12:33 AM
From a pistons fan
For awhile I have lurked this forum (hence my name)because I always respected most of your guy's insights and opinions. Its always good to gain someone else view from a different prospective on complex subjects. Most of the members of this board provided indepth analysis that so many other boards fail to have that just simply contain swear words and stupid arguments this is why I appreciate your views although I may not agree with them all I can atleast understand where you guys are coming from.

So anyways thanks, and to answer your question Abadays http://wc4.worldcrossing.com/webx?14@@.eebaada

I must say the events of friday really suck. Espically since this year no matter what happens with be tainted and our budding rivarly that had unbelievable potential for the next 4 years will be tarnished sadly. :cry::mad::cry::mad:

Yeah, thats easily the best pistons forum out there.

Liquid Slap
11-23-2004, 12:34 PM
KStat is a good guy.

That last topic started by Liquid is meant to **** people off though.

I was not trying to **** people off with my post at all. It just so happens that it did. But I laid off the subject and didn't post anymore about it. I am not here to **** people off. I am just here to talk just like everyone else. If people don't agree with what I have to say, that is all fine. I am not doing it to **** people off though. No more will be posted on that subject from me.

Harddrive7
11-23-2004, 12:48 PM
I was not trying to **** people off with my post at all. It just so happens that it did. But I laid off the subject and didn't post anymore about it. I am not here to **** people off. I am just here to talk just like everyone else. If people don't agree with what I have to say, that is all fine. I am not doing it to **** people off though. No more will be posted on that subject from me.

It was just bad timing is all LS. I for one really don't think you were trying to "****" anyone off but you were certainly trying to maybe raise an eyebrow or two or you wouldn't have posted it in the first place at that particular time.

Arcadian
11-23-2004, 12:50 PM
Slap, I don't think that you were trying to start stuff and I do like to hear other fans thoughts. However, the wound was still very fresh at the time. One of the disadvantages of the internet is that it is hard to know how upset and distraught people actually are.